Content

<<  1, 2

|A F| TKN | Fusion Clan

Nimish View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, October 21, 2011

I don't understand... People stop writing Essays and Comprehensions cause there ain't anyone reading it..

Bottom like As simple as it gets..

If tomorrow Luka says "Hey the air in the window looks awesome go jump"

would you Razz

Now just think about what I am saying here .. Very Happy

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

Nimish wrote : I don't understand... People stop writing Essays and Comprehensions cause there ain't anyone reading it..

would you Razz

Read what I said at the end of my last comment on this thread.

Linkxp500 wrote : I am going to leave it at that, so drop it, and either take my advice or don't.

As you can see, I already realize I am getting upset, and that the arguments we are presenting just aren't getting through to me or luka, so I decided to drop it. I just wanted him to think from other people's perspectives, so that he might realize he's doing more hurt than help. But the language barrier is a big obstacle, so I will just give in.

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

Nimish wrote : I don't understand... People stop writing Essays and Comprehensions cause there ain't anyone reading it..

would you Razz

I can only wonder about people's comprehension levels then...

VeGoku View user's profile Send private message

Well, my member Legend is stronger than Luka(your leader) and I am stronger than legend, you can't really say that PBS are not any threat to you Razz.. But it's okay since we are STILL at peace with TKN

Anoxable View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, October 22, 2011

VegetaFan wrote : But it's okay since we are STILL at peace with TKN

skkyper View user's profile Send private message

VegetaFan wrote : Well, my member Legend is stronger than Luka(your leader) and I am stronger than legend, you can't really say that PBS are not any threat to you Razz.. But it's okay since we are STILL at peace with TKN

Why are you taking clans so seriously ? Very Happy

Anoxable View user's profile Send private message

skkyper wrote :

VegetaFan wrote : Well, my member Legend is stronger than Luka(your leader) and I am stronger than legend, you can't really say that PBS are not any threat to you Razz.. But it's okay since we are STILL at peace with TKN

We are not taking it seriously,its just for fun...because the game is getting boring so we need something new like clan wars or something...until the new update comes Smile

Epic wrote :

skkyper wrote :

We are not taking it seriously,its just for fun...because the game is getting boring so we need something new like clan wars or something...until the new update comes Smile

you can take up the teaching job Very Happy Razz

@link I am not saying you're wrong or luka is right.. I am just saying that you can't clap with one hand.. the people whether ex clan member or uninformed participator decided on their free will to come in the clan that's all.. Luka might've invited but its an individual decision after all Smile

yeah I know just like how there are people stronger than yourself.. rule of nature Sad

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

Nimish wrote :

Epic wrote :

skkyper wrote :

you can take up the teaching job Very Happy Razz

@link I am not saying you are wrong or luka is right.. I am just saying that you can't clap with one hand.. the people whether ex clan member or uninformed participator decided on their free will to come in the clan that's all.. Luka might've invited but its an individual decision after all Smile

Yes, I understand, that's why I dropped it a couple days ago. Rolling Eyes Neither I nor Luka are understanding one another, and we were both getting ticked off, so I thought it best to just stop. Don't worry, I won't flame him, and I'll just let him think what he wants, and I will keep my opinion about him to myself. I never said he was a bad person, I just thought he was going about the recruiting process with a flawed mindset. I don't want to discuss this any more, so please just know that Luka and I are cool, now. Okay?

liniker180 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, October 23, 2011

skkyper wrote :

I make the same question Skkyper =D

Konan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, January 18, 2012

elektronas View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, January 19, 2012

So you mean TKN fused with April Fools clan? Ow lloyd please help me.

I hope this will not be forever, will it?

Konan View user's profile Send private message

elektronas wrote : So you mean TKN fused with April Fools clan? Ow lloyd please help me.

I hope this will not be forever, will it?

well..if its a potara fusion..than the only way to make it back normal, if you guys spend a day in Buu's belly.

elektronas View user's profile Send private message

RealDeal wrote : I am really starting to dislike the free forum now Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

RealDeal wrote : I am really starting to dislike the free forum now Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

01navjot View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, January 20, 2012

VeGoku wrote : Well, my member Legend is stronger than Luka(your leader) and I am stronger than legend, you can't really say that PBS are not any threat to you Razz.. But it's okay since we are STILL at peace with TKN

hey vegoku I never fought but in every cmnt you make it seems you boost too much for you're skills I mean ,in every cmnt you say 'I am stronger than you' I am trying to say that this is just a game and boasting so much about this is not a good thing
and April Fools and TKN fusion is great. It was a nice idea nimish and best of luck for you're future clan

Wolverine View user's profile Send private message

This is an old thread. And you should have seen the date of the posts. April Fools and TKN got fused a long time.

Good Old Memories Smile

I hope Liniker comes back to the game ! Smile

liniker180 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, October 26, 2017

Nimish wrote : Good Old Memories Smile

I hope Liniker comes back to the game ! Smile

Maaaannnnnnn 6 years ago..... slam... good old memories...

lukaszenko_PL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, October 28, 2017

😂😁

Maszek View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, November 02, 2017

Ey

Bahe View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, December 09, 2017

Hello!

<<  1, 2

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]