ZEQ2 omega

DBZkrisfhugz View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : It isn't a secret to anyone. :*laughing out loud*:

And it's quite sad to see..

I think the secret is the "site" hahaha *laughing out loud*

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Well.. Keep it for you at least.. Except if you want ZEQ2-Lite to become a pc adaptation of Budokai Tenkaichi 3.. Neutral

zxzbardock View user's profile Send private message

*laughing out loud* that sounds quite right besides I've changed my opinions on this addon that is really like most addons here or as I now like to call it recolor mania!!!

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

DBZkrisfhugz wrote : it's EDITING not Making. Everyone does it. Even Anty. Even Nello. I Figured out their Secret. Even me.

Anty = Takes models from "site", Takes Animations from SVN/Nello. Editing Animations. Make Shadings.

well, you are kind of right, but no, I don't take the models from the internet (XV models), I extrack them from the game so I don't have to wait for the download link and I can choose any character...

and the animation that I'm using it's a copy of Vegeta's animation, I mean, I copy every frame of Vegeta's animation (using a basic skeleton) in Misfit Model 3D (you can't import/merge a .bip animation in Misfit Model 3D so that was the only way)...

anyway, zxzbardock, this takes some time and effort so... I wish you luck...

thank you anty I wish you luck on your future addons.

Reply with quote Friday, July 29, 2016

remember this addon pack? It is trash honestly. Like I said I had a change of heart for this addon and it's been a year later so this "addon" is dead infact every time I come to this post it makes me cringe a little. Though now that I see this sight I may want to make an addon pack that is not this

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, July 29, 2016

I don't think poor quality matters if the purpose is to learn. If you pass your message as an official thing when the outcome doesn't worth it however, you may have to reconsider your priorities. You at least have one person that is waiting for either more of this or a work of a different nature. Don't hesitate to ask -- preferably on Discord -- if you need to know something. Some of us will gladly help, in the bounds of the feasible.

Good luck.

Reply with quote Saturday, July 30, 2016

Thank you.

Reply with quote Sunday, December 10, 2017

ZEQ2 omega is dead and I moddded xenoverse 2 creating entirely new characters (editing, but everyone does it and I'm going to get dislike for it still but its better than when I started off) and considering comming back to a new beginning

Skatter wrote : I've removed the attachments here as they contained ripped models from commercial games. Thanks for your understanding.

<<  1, 2, 3, 4

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]