Content

Dragon Ball Super Manga discussion

GoldenWarrior View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, June 22, 2015

SPOILERS, please leave if you plan on only watching the show and not the manga. So anyway, the first chapter has begun, Goku is a farmer (not for that long) and Berrus destroys a planet.
http://www.mangapanda.com/dragon-ball-super/1
Here you can read the first chapter.

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, June 22, 2015

So.. It may rewrites the story's end, it may even put bog etc.. in a parallel universe (as for gt)... The style hasn't changed (at the contrary of the anime).

I'm okay with it so far..

SSJ50000 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, November 21, 2015

The manga is now ahead of the anime (which is still busy retelling the movies) and showing some pretty interesting things. So the original dragon balls were the size of planets... Just how freaking big of a dragon do those things summon?...

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, November 24, 2015

SSJ50000 wrote : The manga is now ahead of the anime (which is still busy retelling the movies) and showing some pretty interesting things. So the original dragon balls were the size of planets... Just how freaking big of a dragon do those things summon?...

the size of my coin collection probably

Skatter #*&@%! View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : the size of my coin collection probably

https://youtu.be/Eo2OIUpWznY?t=28

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BoDFAOhbbQ

SSJ50000 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, October 08, 2017

I still read the manga, and often find it feels like it has a bit more care put into it. But today the only thing to speak of is Dragon Ball : Source ep 110. Holy trash! I haven't felt like that since over two decades ago when Goku first turned Super Saiyan!

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, October 09, 2017

Yeah, I haven't been this hyped about Dragon Ball for years. This one hour special felt like they purposely made the previous episodes slower just to add contrasts with this fight. And it's probably not finished yet (hopefully).

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, October 09, 2017

Eagle wrote : Yeah, I haven't been this hyped about Dragon Ball for years. This one hour special felt like they purposely made the previous episodes slower just to add contrasts with this fight. And it's probably not finished yet (hopefully).

My theory is, unfortunately, that they're going to recycle a tired old trope, and have various fighters face off against Jiren, falling one by one, until Goku recovers just enough to jump back into the fight and finish Jiren off on his own with his magically mastered new form/power-up, most likely just in time to save Universe 6 and 7 from elimination and being erased...

That said though, I haven't been this hyped about a transformation scene, and how well executed it was to show off the huge step up it was, since Goku transformed on Namek. The only gripe I have with the fight so far, is it feels partially like a rehash of the Lord Slug movie fight due to how the transformation, while impressive, still feels incomplete to me, plus the temporary nature of its effects feels too much like the False Super Saiyan form the way it boosts Goku to be unstoppable only to fade away as quickly as it came. But, depending on how the next few episodes go, we'll see if Goku can turn it into an actual usable form, or if it was just the first step to something greater... Again...

huhien12 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, December 18, 2017

The time is expected to release the Dragon Ball fighter http://dbfgame.net/dragon-ball-fighterz-news/cell-tips-and-trick/

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]