Content

<<  1, 2

Riot-CON(Working Title)

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, November 26, 2017

Update:

Added Furry faction Boss character, Katsune... As in like Kitsune... As in a 9-tailed fox... She's a fox-girl... Don't judge me... Rolling Eyes

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, November 27, 2017

Well, I still have my X75A1 available as a finely tuned potato machine. I reset it for school work, but it wouldn't hurt to test this kind of things on it. We could then figure out what bottlenecks the performances.

The fur patterns you mentioned sound logical, yeah. I won't check for references though, my mind is enough insane as is.

As for the boss, aren't you missing ears? Razz

Eagle wrote : Well, I still have my X75A1 available as a finely tuned potato machine. I reset it for school work, but it wouldn't hurt to test this kind of things on it. We could then figure out what bottlenecks the performances.

As much as I'd like extra testers, the intended platform for the game is not PC, so while I could get it running smooth on PC, that doesn't mean it'll run on its intended platform with the same smoothness...

The fur patterns you mentioned sound logical, yeah. I won't check for references though, my mind is enough insane as is.

Honestly, not too worried about fur shaders right now, because the outfits the furries are wearing are supposed to look like homemade costumes to some degree, which is why they actually have a generic cloth texture at the moment with masks to lerp between red and white for simplicity's sake (To allow me to randomly generate new colors for them at run time, if needed).

As for the boss, aren't you missing ears? Razz

Nope.

As much as I'd like extra testers, the intended platform for the game is not PC, so while I could get it running smooth on PC, that doesn't mean it'll run on its intended platform with the same smoothness...

Uhh... I think I missed that post.

Nope.

Ah, I get the reference now.

Eagle wrote :

Uhh... I think I missed that post.

No worries. Rest assured though that if I need testers you'll be on my short-list.

Reply with quote Thursday, November 30, 2017

Well, I don't mind not being onto it, but my laptop stands there just in case. We both know how much it loves Unreal projects. Wink

Reply with quote Saturday, December 16, 2017

Update:

https://youtu.be/RdmsYxslndo

Added in basic customization functionality, including color changing, mesh swapping, and color/texture/opacity map swapping. The interface itself still isn't pretty, but it works for testing for right now... Next phase includes options for hair and skin color, and setting up the male side, and saving customization settings across game/player instances...

Reply with quote Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Added in another enemy faction, the Shadowmists, from my Black Dawn Wars book series, which for now is just a Shadowmist (Right), a Shadow Knight (Left), and Gorimor (Center), one of the villains introduced in Book 2...

Probably going to add one of the protagonists from the story as a playable character later as well, but I haven't decided which one yet, and I have almost a dozen to choose from...

<<  1, 2

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]