Content

Movie

mantis tubogan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, February 12, 2019

You guys see the Brolly movie?

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Not yet. Isn't it still only in theaters? The dub, that is.

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, February 16, 2019

I saw it a few weeks ago with a friend who's also a Dragonball fan, and we both really enjoyed it, which I was surprised about seeing as it's a movie about one of my least favorite characters, but the way they retconned him works a lot better than how he was handled in the previous movies. Even if it's still not perfect, it made much better sense than Brolly hating Goku because he cried too much as a baby in the original movies...

Also, minor spoiler, but they showed there were other Saiyans with Vegeta, Nappa, and Raditz when Planet Vegeta was blown up, and Tarble was mentioned briefly as well, so it really makes me wonder if more Saiyans might have survived Frieza's purge than initially thought. Although given Vegeta's nature, he probably killed the weaker Saiyans from his surviving group over the years as their usefulness ran out, similar to how Vegeta treated Nappa...

alishan22 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, March 02, 2019

Long time guys!

I really enjoyed the development but character design didn't really work with me. Brolly didn't feel Toriyama at all.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]