1, 2  >>

Saiyan Saga Vegeta

Kai View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, February 13, 2010

Here's a Vegeta from the Saiyan Saga,
Info :
2 Transformations
1 Transformation :
Aura Stays for Ever, Character Turns Purple, 3x Power Level(Scene where he Fires Galick Gun), Spiky Hair like when he turned on his Aura.
2 Transformation : Aura shows up when Used, Character has Normal Color, 4x Power Level(Scene where Vegeta was blasted off by the kameha and is Damaged), Normal Hair, And I'm working on the Damaged Face and Armour.
Here are screenshots from the Normal and First Transformation.
And I also Changed some skills as well as sounds
The Galick Gun Beam is Changed and the Audio
When he Charges the Galick Gun Vegeta says "Dodge this Next attack if you can, But even if I miss you this whole planet's going up it's maaaaarkkk".

Download Link will be Available when I finish the 3rd transformation.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

So you gave him a pink Kaioken just for the sake of his galick gun?

It looks good though I'll give you that.

But this Vegeta shouldn't have any transformations beside Oozaru.

TRL wrote : So you gave him a pink Kaioken just for the sake of his galick gun?

It looks good though I'll give you that.

But this Vegeta shouldn't have any transformations beside Oozaru.

yeah Well, I was kind of lazy to make the Hair Spike up when the Aura is used so I though of the Transformation, Since you can Enable a "AuraAlways" Key to make the Aura Stay forever, Like Vegeta did when he was about to blast off the Planet, And I also added the Transformations because If Goku by any means becomes Kaioken his Power Level is way Higher Than Vegetas, In the Show Vegeta had most likely 3x More than Goku's Power Level, Which the Game doesn't allow more than 32k Without Transformations, So I though I add the transformations to make it more Dragon Ball Z-ish, So Goku would have to go Kaioken x4/5 to beat Vegeta like in the show.
Because Goku Kaioken would beat Vegeta in 1 second, And When Goku went Kaioken x2 Vegeta was still able to Beat him without getting Touched, Kaioken Times 3 was a bit harder and Times 4 was a challenge to struggle with Smile

Don't worry. Public beta 2 will have that all worked out.

Please don't write such long blocks of text. It is discouraging to read.

Make short points with lines inbetween. Like I'm doing right now. Wink

MartinSSJ View user's profile Send private message

Please, release it!

poom View user's profile Send private message

hey kai I been pming uand you don't reply *laughing out loud* did you finishe the attack texture
also this Vegeta is excellent

divinemaniac with a fake title View user's profile Send private message

Good work.

Reply with quote Monday, February 15, 2010

To Poom : yes poom I know, I am working on the texture, it can be done really fast but I'm making it more anime looka like and I'm busy with many things, I wanna let you know that I'm working on it don't worry Smile

UPDATE!

Unfortunately the armor displayed in the pictures is not the final one, I have the damaged armor ready but milkshape won't let me export it it keeps showing up errors that close my milkshape and I tried exporting through 3ds max and compiling it but the animations don't work then, so you'll have to be patient for a bit.
Well here he is for now.

Smile

Postscript : The neck is not like that in game I don't know why that area got loved up in the picture Question

poom View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, February 15, 2010

okay thanks cause I've had a lot of progress but I have to postpone cause I'm waiting for the textures but I seriously don't mind it cuase I appreciate your help Smile)

Reply with quote Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Not bad at all. Nice touch on the closed eye.

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

is that lfs Vegeta

F3000 View user's profile Send private message

Great work

najeeb wrote : is that lfs Vegeta

Nope, I edited my Majin Vegeta's Head and Hair and placed it on the Scouter Vegeta Smile
Lfs' Vegeta's hair is different but has some similar points Smile

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

Too much symmetry!!! Symmetry on damaged armor is SO discomforting to me, it's just too unrealistic.

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

TheXenon wrote : Too much symmetry!!! Symmetry on damaged armor is SO discomforting to me, it's just too unrealistic.

divinemaniac with a fake title View user's profile Send private message

TheXenon wrote : Too much symmetry!!! Symmetry on damaged armor is SO discomforting to me, it's just too unrealistic.

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

Very nice texture Kai I really like it!

@ESFER,DIVINE:
ComboQuote?

TheXenon=Too much symmetry!!! Symmetry on damaged armor is SO discomforting to me, it's just too unrealistic.

Laughing

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Zielan wrote : Very nice texture Kai I really like it!

@ESFER,DIVINE:
ComboQuote?

TheXenon=Too much symmetry!!! Symmetry on damaged armor is SO discomforting to me, it's just too unrealistic.

:*laughing out loud*:

Double kill Laughing

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

But let's don't spam friends Very Happy

DarkPrince_92 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Is he finished, I think he looks great.

Malek View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, February 26, 2010

He should have a damaged right shoulder pad model
I like the purple Kaioken good work

NabaKonvecit View user's profile Send private message

Good job but my opinion is that you have to make the armor damaged not edit the texture that what makes it lawsey for me

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

you know how to get things and only order them. I don't know how to perfectly model but at least I'm trying. you're a use less person do you know that how much it takes to make it like that . kai did a great job. all you can do is creating illegal Dragon Ball Online accounts and mocking me and some others Evil or Very Mad

NabaKonvecit View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote :

you know how to get things and only order them. I don't know how to perfectly model but at least I'm trying. you're a use less person do you know that how much it takes to make it like that . kai did a great job. all you can do is creating illegal Dragon Ball Online accounts and mocking me and some others Evil or Very Mad

wow cool down for a sec dude

Rayuji View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote :

Not everyone can model dude -_- and the point for really posting your creations are for people to comment and tell how they feel about it, and that's just how he feels about it.

At least he has the heart to tell people what he thinks of it, even though its harsh I bet it would help

1, 2  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]