Content

Bid for Power Final Story Mod

chilokov View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, December 06, 2009

Ohh I already waiting for the sinleplayer mod of bid for power Smile
I am a big fan of this project since its beginning 3 years ago ^^

here is the news post which wa sposted today:

The Second update of the Singleplayer GameMode which is coming with the 5.0 release,now the Freeza Story

Singleplayer Mod:
This is our first release which contains a Singleplayer Mode,this Mode is coming with 42 Missions where you play the whole Dragonball Z Story and a lot of Dragon Ball Z Movies too like Garlic,Bojack... And some enemies of Dragonball GT.
The Story Mode have 5 different Difficulties:very easy,easy,normal,hard,very hard".Choose your own Character,you can change your character on each mission.To complete a Mission you need a certain number of kills.At first 4 Missions are avaible (Saiyan Saga) you need to complete the first 4 Missions to unlock the next Missions (Freeza Saga).After each Saga you unlock a Trailer too.The Singleplayer is almost finished,only need to fix some bugs and the Singleplayer Menu.

More Screenshots here ( were having Problems uploading Pictures on here,so at first were using Imageshack.) :

http://img706.imageshack.us/g/ebfpf42009.jpg/

Mission Infos:

Saiyan Story:
Mission 1:Arrival of Raditz (opponent:Raditz)
Mission 2:Final Fight against Raditz (opponent:Raditz)
Mission 3:Training with Piccolo (opponent: Piccolo)
Mission 4: Prince of Saiyans (opponent:Vegeta)
Mission 5:A hard fight against Vegeta Oozaru ((opponent:Vegeta Oozaru)

Freeza Story:
Mission 6:Welcome (opponent:Kiwi)
Mission 7: Vegeta?! (opponent:zarbon)
Mission 8:Were too Strong for you (opponent: Barta,Guldo)
Mission 9: Diee (opponent:Jeice)
Mission 10: I am Captain Ginyu (opponent:Ginyu)
Mission 11: You can't win (opponent: Freeza Scouter means first Form)
Mission 12: Time to Die (opponent:Freeza 100%)

On the next Update the Cyborg/Cell Story is coming

the homepage:
http://bfpfinal.quakeunity.com/
[/img]

filip25 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, December 06, 2009

wow awesome Very Happy

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, February 12, 2010

bid for power is a rooster sucker

Malek View user's profile Send private message

Uups Bid for power devs are ZEQ2 lite devs Rolling Eyes

no way OH MY GOODNESS, bid for power was the woest mod ever and dragon mod z too both rule Richards

TRL View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : no way OH MY GOODNESS, bid for power was the woest mod ever and dragon mod z too

No they weren't. Earth Special Forces was considered worse than dragon mod z in the beginning. The only difference is that Earth Special Forces didn't die. Bid for power graphics were considered superior for a long time.

And no the ZEQ2 development team isn't the same as the original bid for power makers. ZEQ did start out as a Bid For Power mod though.

hey you're mistaking Earth Special Forces attacks effects were always supirior to bid for power. Earth Special Forces is the best project. but still sor for this language , bid for power is a choped rooster Twisted Evil , bid for power models and maps were like iron modles and solid

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

I liked Bid For Power!It rocked!

Konan View user's profile Send private message

Boring Game *stunned*

XxlBiFFlxX View user's profile Send private message

emmm has anyone seen the new earth special forces update? it CURRENTLY looks like its kicking ZEQ2's buttocks... look it up www.esforces.com I was amazed.

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

XxlBiFFlxX wrote : emmm has anyone seen the new earth special forces update? it CURRENTLY looks like its kicking ZEQ2's buttocks... look it up www.esforces.com I was amazed.

Old Rolling Eyes

Anyways, Earth Special Forces has a lot of years and ZEQ2 lite was released some months ago.

But if the Earth Special Forces screens aren't edited, now Earth Special Forces looks better for meh (ZEQ2 still being amazing Very Happy)

Rayuji View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, February 13, 2010

XxlBiFFlxX wrote : emmm has anyone seen the new earth special forces update? it CURRENTLY looks like its kicking ZEQ2's buttocks... look it up www.esforces.com I was amazed.

You are also missing the point that this is ZEQ2-Lite.

This isn't the official game yet, this is just a test for people who can model and texture to help the team our and chip in for the game. ((Like TRL said previously))

Reply with quote Sunday, February 14, 2010

veb wghen the full prototype Public Beta 2 comes out it still cannot beat Earth Special Forces final

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

You got your eyes fooled Najeeb!The videos are looking better than screenshots or game itself.When I saw first form freeza on their moddb and compared it to our freeza their textures suc**!

divinemaniac with a fake title View user's profile Send private message

Zielan wrote : You got your eyes fooled Najeeb!The videos are looking better than screenshots or game itself.When I saw first form freeza on their moddb and compared it to our freeza their textures suc**!

wooohooo!!

actually you guys do not know what quality is

najeeb wrote : actually you guys do not know what quality is

No you just don't get that ZEQ2-lite and Earth Special Forces are very different games and really cannot be compared for so many reasons Rolling Eyes

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

guys the singlepayer mode was supposed to be in Bid For Power 4
I downloaded it and got screwed

only good thing is 135 characters

55 maps

divinemaniac with a fake title View user's profile Send private message

RealDeal wrote : guys the singlepayer mode was supposed to be in Bid For Power 4
I downloaded it and got screwed

only good thing is 135 characters

55 maps

that's what I'd thought too.

Forza Gerlacious View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, February 15, 2010

Rayuji wrote :

No you just don't get that ZEQ2-lite and Earth Special Forces are very different games and really cannot be compared for so many reasons Rolling Eyes

Of course they should be compared; they're both focused on Dragon Ball Z fighting and are in exactly the same genre. The whole idea of comparison is to compare those things that have something in common.

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

I don't get what the big deal is. Earth Special Forces has shown what they will be releasing in the future, ZEQ2-Lite hasn't shown much. They're keeping it a secret I guess so people are saying Earth Special Forces is automatically better?

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Rayuji wrote :

Smile, I think the same

Forza wrote :

Rayuji wrote :

Of course they should be compared; they're both focused on Dragon Ball Z fighting and are in exactly the same genre. The whole idea of comparison is to compare those things that have something in common.

Wrong, although you are right about them being of the same genre and based on the same anime, they are of two different calibers. One is based strictly for the anime, graphics wise, and the other is put towards a more "gasp! look at the pwetty grafixx =O" and little resemblance graphics wise toward the show. Also they were made in two different times, by two different types of groups, for two different reasons. ZEQ2-Lite was made for people who know texturing (or willing to learn) and modeling (" ") to try and pitch in to the game. Where as Earth Special Forces was made more as a game for users to play, but still having a chance to pitch in. D=

TheXenon wrote : I don't get what the big deal is. Earth Special Forces has shown what they will be releasing in the future, ZEQ2-Lite hasn't shown much. They're keeping it a secret I guess so people are saying Earth Special Forces is automatically better?

That's basically what people think >.> which is pretty ill-advised in my opinion

Alex Al Knows View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, February 16, 2010

More accurately people have no idea what's involved in development and so make unjustified judgements about the quality just from released promotional images and footage. Basically it's like judging which is the better car to drive when you've just seen manufacturer mockups.

Reply with quote Tuesday, February 16, 2010

well you're rite its pretty lacking in identifiable function to fight on that topic PLEASE lock it : Confused

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]