Content

Dragon Ball Z-Tokyo Game Show Final Intro

divinemaniac with a fake title View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, February 07, 2010

After a long wait, the Dragon Ball Z-The Game Story final intro has been released. Hope you like it.
The link is
http://www.boringdg.tk
OR
http://www.boringdg.webs.com
Both link to the same site.
The intro is in the 1st page. Hope you like it.
And please do rate and comment.

People should really look forward to other's work other than insulting them. First see what you can do and then say bad about others. I put a lot of effort into this and one guy just pops up writes comments in bad language
when he hasn't seen the vid.
These are the kinds of guys who fail in their life. The ones who can't stand other's doing good. who can't see others doing any progress.
I've deleted the comment but I know that whoever commented that is a pork offal meatball.
So, please guys consider's others worl.
Whoever it was wrote:
This site is g/./a/,/why
This site s.you.c.okay.s. F.you.c.okay.I.n.g n.o.ob.

LORD MJ View user's profile Send private message

Just to let you know that I totally respect your work and the web site is really good.

I'm a big fan of Super Sonic Warriors and I'm relay happy to see that you have chosen that game for your videos.

Hope to see more videos coming from you and just ignore those who go and post bad things about your work.

World would be a bit boring without those f****s,right?

LORD MJ wrote : Just to let you know that I totally respect your work and the web site is really good.

I'm a big fan of Super Sonic Warriors and I'm relay happy to see that you have chosen that game for your videos.

Hope to see more videos coming from you and just ignore those who go and post bad things about your work.

World would be a bit boring without those f****s,right?

You' re right
and thanks
Wink

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, February 08, 2010

divinemaniac wrote : People should really look forward to other's work other than insulting them. First see what you can do and then say bad about others. I put a lot of effort into this and one guy just pops up writes comments in bad language
when he hasn't seen the vid.
These are the kinds of guys who fail in their life. The ones who can't stand other's doing good. who can't see others doing any progress.
I've deleted the comment but I know that whoever commented that is a pork offal meatball.
So, please guys consider's others worl.
Whoever it was wrote:
This site is gee/./a/,/why
This site s.you.c.okay.s. F.you.c.okay.I.n.gee n.o.ob.

lolllllllllll , ignore them they don't have cocks

yay this word didn't get cencored

Reply with quote Monday, February 08, 2010

olllllllllll , ignore them they don't have cocks
yay this word didn't get cencored.

you're right. and yeah! the word didn't get cencored but all of mine did! Laughing [/quote]

NabaKonvecit View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, March 03, 2010

hmm good job you posted our oek on another site perfect why didn't you post it in moddb

Reply with quote Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Thank-you nabako.
This is because I'm not sure if I'll continue it Embarassed . But I just got sony vegas so I might just continue this. Very Happy Using windows movie maker and Nero move maker is too slow and laggy. Rolling Eyes

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]