Content

Suggestion for the final release

madman122 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, October 25, 2009

in the final release I think it would be better to have a seperate health gauge and stamina gauge also some digits to show how much damage your doing to another player would be a nice little thing to have

Stackboy954 View user's profile Send private message

Also for the Buu saga you guys should put an actual fusion slot on the move slots and when you use it they do potara or fusion like Budokai Tenkaichi with a Vegeta, Goku, Goten,or Trunks bot

Also you should put make believe fusions like Vegeta and Trunks potara to make Vegetrunks

Vegetrunks:

http://salvamakoto.deviantart.com/art/Vegetrunks-131495471

That Vegetrunks is so cool

madman122 View user's profile Send private message

that could be possible to do fusin with a Vegeta bot that's disabled and unable to mive for the potaras and if the fusion dance happens a bot appers next to you and symetricly dances the dance with you sounds good to me does that

Stackboy954 View user's profile Send private message

that sounds good Very Happy

mel "I'll Mop Your Face!" View user's profile Send private message

Stackboy954 wrote : that sounds good Very Happy

hmmm..lets see what the devs have to say about that

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

in the final release I think it would be better to have a seperate health gauge and stamina gauge also some digits to show how much damage your doing to another player would be a nice little thing to have

As has already been mentioned in other threads, you're lucky a hud or ANY overlay displays exist at all. Additional statistical elements just clutter the screen and take away from the immersion experience.

There are much better ways to visually convey information naturally that rely on player perception and skill.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]