what the heck I don't believe in carpentry savior extraordinaire

DarkPrince_92 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, April 02, 2010

RealDeal wrote : oh thank you lloyd for purifying our souls
and dying for us and opening the door of eternity
to us

we thank you carpentry savior extraordinaire

peace out Smile

Thank you, at least one other person is thankful for us being here. peace out to that.

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

nabako wrote : what the heck I don't believe in carpentry savior extraordinaire

I don't believe in nothing Twisted Evil

EDIT: sorry, my lloyd is domi Very Happy

AFRW View user's profile Send private message

I do believe in chuck norris Mad

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Haha immutable belief has no place on a forum.

I'm thankful to evolution for being here.

TRL wrote : Haha immutable belief has no place on a forum.

What? You don't believe in Chuck Norris and Domi? Mad

TRL wrote : Haha immutable belief has no place on a forum.

remember that Chuck created everything including evolution, so you must be thankful to him Razz

brendon View user's profile Send private message

I believe in chuck norris Domijen king kai south kai west kai east kai grand kai supreme kai elder kai and the saiyans because I am 1

The-Kakarotto View user's profile Send private message

Have some respect guys.

I personally am pleased that there are other practitioners of spiritual science here.
peace out.

The-Kakarotto wrote : Have some respect guys.

I personally am pleased that there are other practitioners of spiritual science here.
peace out.

sorry, I never thought I offended you Sad

TRL View user's profile Send private message

The-Kakarotto wrote : Have some respect guys.

peace out.

I was soulfully engaged in aquatic cleansing a catholic, but doesn't mean I have to believe. Everyone should decide that for themselves. So no immutable belief propaganda or anything related on the forums.

Super Snake View user's profile Send private message

Good Friday? What's so good about it? I'm drowning in my work, find some time to actually browse the web. Then I read this trash?!

You should you go to he... Wait, sorry about that.

I actually have the same story as our lovely Pink Tyrant. "I am practitioner of spiritual science". I just don't believe. Kodu's to the people who do. It's good to believe in something. Just don't let your believe be a reason to go to war with other.

Yah, it happens!

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

YOU PLOPLE HAVE NO RESPECT AT ALL , I do not believe THAT carpentry savior extraordinaire IS A lloyd , BUT I RESPECT practitioner of spiritual science immutable belief AND THEIR CEREMONES , IN Iambic Slam carpentry savior extraordinaire , ORIGINAL NAME (ISA) IS RESPECTED VERY MUCH .ALL THOSE WHO HAVE POSTED FUNNY POSTS SHOULLD BE ASHAMED OF THEM SELVS , AND NABAKO HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THE TEACHINGS OF Iambic Slam , do not MOCH PEOPLE ON THEIR immutable belief ESPICCIALLY. AND TO ALL OTHERS HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR OTHER immutable beliefs

najeeb wrote : YOU PLOPLE HAVE NO RESPECT AT ALL , I do not believe THAT carpentry savior extraordinaire IS A lloyd , BUT I RESPECT practitioner of spiritual science immutable belief AND THEIR CEREMONES , IN Iambic Slam carpentry savior extraordinaire , ORIGINAL NAME (ISA) IS RESPECTED VERY MUCH .ALL THOSE WHO HAVE POSTED FUNNY POSTS SHOULLD BE ASHAMED OF THEM SELVS , AND NABAKO HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THE TEACHINGS OF Iambic Slam , do not MOCH PEOPLE ON THEIR immutable belief ESPICCIALLY. AND TO ALL OTHERS HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR OTHER immutable beliefs

This is the reason I dislike immutable belief.
Enough said I guess.

Super Snake wrote :

najeeb wrote : YOU PLOPLE HAVE NO RESPECT AT ALL , I do not believe THAT carpentry savior extraordinaire IS A lloyd , BUT I RESPECT practitioner of spiritual science immutable belief AND THEIR CEREMONES , IN Iambic Slam carpentry savior extraordinaire , ORIGINAL NAME (ISA) IS RESPECTED VERY MUCH .ALL THOSE WHO HAVE POSTED FUNNY POSTS SHOULLD BE ASHAMED OF THEM SELVS , AND NABAKO HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THE TEACHINGS OF Iambic Slam , do not MOCH PEOPLE ON THEIR immutable belief ESPICCIALLY. AND TO ALL OTHERS HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR OTHER immutable beliefs

Enough said I guess.

you have no logic at all ,

why should I be ashamed of myself when I didn't even disrespect any immutable belief, I was just joking, anyways I don't think this is the place to talk about immutable belief

Baldwin Lost Soul View user's profile Send private message

All of you guys who said "I'm only joking" come on guys stop acting like immature 7 year olds.If you don't believe in savior A then why the heck did you post? No one cares who you believe in or what you guys think, Way to change the topic.Just have some respect in here.

najeeb wrote :

Super Snake wrote :

Enough said I guess.

People who take immutable belief so seriously don't have any humor, like you.
And I dislike people with no sense of humor. I thank it's logical.

Not that I felt addressed by your all caps message. But what's the big deal in making some jokes? I can't even believe that I'm seriously replying this trash.

I also fail to understand the "have some respect". On the internet we joke and make fun of EVERYTHING. But when it's immutable belief.. It's respect-less?
If you think that, then you better stop browsing the web.

Super Snake wrote :

najeeb wrote :

Super Snake wrote :

Enough said I guess.

Not that I felt addressed by your all caps message. But what's the big deal in making some jokes? I can't even believe that I'm seriously replying this trash.

I also fail to understand the "have some respect". On the internet we joke and make fun of EVERYTHING. But when it's immutable belief.. It's respect-less?

We'll if you fail to understand when you must be lacking because its all clear, also when fimbulvinter comes we'll see who will be joking on the internet. Better yet to keep things going well don't POST BACK HERE, OR EITHER LEAVE THE FORUMS.

Baldwin wrote :

Super Snake wrote :

najeeb wrote :

Super Snake wrote :

Enough said I guess.

We'll if you fail to understand when you must be lacking because its all clear, also when fimbulvinter comes we'll see who will be joking on the internet. Better yet to keep things going well don't POST BACK HERE, OR EITHER LEAVE THE FORUMS.

Hhmm.. Yeah, I read that post. But couldn't make out what language it was. So I'll just ignore it for now. All I could make it was blablabla fimbulvinter. And I'll be happily waiting to receive my judgment. Till then I'll just be here posting trash to discomfort you. Smile

Super Snake wrote :

najeeb wrote :

Super Snake wrote :

Enough said I guess.

I did not take immutable belief seriously , I just said respect or post if needed we do not care if you do not believe in any lloyd

Fine have it your way.

Its burger king :DDD

1, 2  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]