Content

milkshape won't open md3 files!

Stackboy954 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, October 31, 2009

the only files it can open is ms3d files why????

Lonno View user's profile Send private message

instead of going using open, try to import them...should be file/import..

how do you edit the ZEQ character hair please

I don't know where to start I want to edit vegitos and Goku's hair and change colors someone please help

Lonno View user's profile Send private message

well there's a lot to learn, but to get you started with very basic edits....you want to use your select tool and set that to vertex, then start selecting the points move them to where you want with the move tool.

for hair color just edit the texture in a paint shop program you don't use milkshape for that.

Lonno wrote : well there's a lot to learn, but to get you started with very basic edits....you want to use your select tool and set that to vertex, then start selecting the points move them to where you want with the move tool.

for hair color just edit the texture in a paint shop program you don't use milkshape for that.

how about making hair,removing parts of hair,copying parts of hair,and moving parts of hair cause I want to make a new Super Saiyan 3 and Super Saiyan 2 Vegito and Goku please help cause right now I want to be a hair modeler oh and when I finish the hair how about the png picture to put the hair so it can work

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]