Content

Vegeta Saga(Character suggestions)

Otpidarp View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, November 01, 2009

I think Vegeta saga update should have the following characters(My suggestions):

• Vegeta
• Gohan
• Krillin
• Nappa
• Tenshinhan
• Yamucha
• Saibaman
• Chatsu

The-Kakarotto View user's profile Send private message

No Saibaman or Chaotzu, lacking in identifiable function characters if you ask me. Personal opinion and no flame intended

okay

ESCachuli View user's profile Send private message

CHaotzu may be an interesting character. He could have his Dodompa, some kind of telekinesis and his self destruction attack that expands from almost all the map really quick (not like Genki Dama explosion), leaving him with 5 percent life. Or something like that.

Roliuxx View user's profile Send private message

no it should be like this you use self destruction you die and kill some that has the same power level as you

Azurite Master William View user's profile Send private message

You mean kill someone with vastly higher power level.
Vastly at a low level at least Wink

Roliuxx View user's profile Send private message

yeAH THAT IS

Kai View user's profile Send private message

No one's going to actually play the Saibaman they could be like some kind of seeds(Like in the Episodes), that Vegeta/Nappa have and they can grow them and they attack every one.
It could be fun evading their attacks Very HappyVery Happy But Since the Bots aren't ready so far they might need to finish them, so the Saibaman can be Bots.
Or something like this Very HappyVery Happy
Other character's are cool
Tenshinhan was my Favourite Character before Vegeta and Raditz appeared in the Episodes Very HappyVery Happy

mel "I'll Mop Your Face!" View user's profile Send private message

Kai wrote : No one's going to actually play the Saibaman they could be like some kind of seeds(Like in the Episodes), that Vegeta/Nappa have and they can grow them and they attack every one.
It could be fun evading their attacks Very HappyVery Happy But Since the Bots aren't ready so far they might need to finish them, so the Saibaman can be Bots.
Or something like this Very HappyVery Happy
Other character's are cool
Tenshinhan was my Favourite Character before Vegeta and Raditz appeared in the Episodes Very HappyVery Happy

that is a really good idea, it would be fun, very good idea

Reply with quote Monday, November 02, 2009

Don't you all think that Vegeta, Gohan and Nappa should have one ball attack which when they will see, they will transform into a Oozaru/an Ozaroo Question

I'm asking this because the next map will be at the day time and will not have moon.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]