Content

1, 2, 3  >>

Tenshinhan WIP

Lonno View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, October 09, 2009

This is the Tenshinhan model I've been working on... unfortunately I'm having some issues getting tags to export correctly in Maya so I might not get any further with this...if anyone uses Maya here please PM me.

Zerosa View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, October 09, 2009

I don't but I would like to be able to host it on my server if you want a people to check it out.

Mtwarrior View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, October 10, 2009

YES! I've hoped for this to happen. I really like it. =)

mel "I'll Mop Your Face!" View user's profile Send private message

he needs more bulk, hey devs the fans are moving faster than you guys,*laughing out loud*

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

mel wrote : he needs more bulk, hey devs the fans are moving faster than you guys,*laughing out loud*

That "*laughing out loud*" is unnecessary, that's true, dev team stop working now *intense laughter*, the fans will make all sagas, movies and ovas in 2 hours *intense laughter*

Super Snake View user's profile Send private message

ESFER25 wrote :

mel wrote : he needs more bulk, hey devs the fans are moving faster than you guys,*laughing out loud*

That "*laughing out loud*" is unnecessary, that's true, dev team stop working now *intense laughter*, the fans will make all sagas, movies and ovas in 2 hours *intense laughter*

I would rather wait one year for the "Dev version" then the fan version.

Not to say that fan models are bad. It's just that the ZEQ2 team has some amazing modellers and 2D artists. ;P

Model looks nice, but he really needs more muscles like said. Also the head could be a tad wider, even though the Dragon Ball Tenshinhan actually has a very sleek head.

Yeah but the devs may stop in the beta 2 (MAY), the fans limit is their own imagination Cool

Super Snake View user's profile Send private message

ESFER25 wrote : Yeah but the devs may stop in the beta 2 (MAY), the fans limit is their own imagination Cool

I don't know... The team has been working on this project for some years now. Don't think that Zeth would stop now. Besides, finishing a game like this would be a nice addition to the whole teams résumé.

So IF the team members want to make it in the game industry this would be a nice base to show of your skills.

Wouldn't be the first time.

Super Snake wrote :

ESFER25 wrote : Yeah but the devs may stop in the beta 2 (MAY), the fans limit is their own imagination Cool

I don't know... The team has been working on this project for some years now. Don't think that Zeth would stop now. Besides, finishing a game like this would be a nice addition to the whole teams résumé.

So IF the team members want to make it in the game industry this would be a nice base to show of your skills.

Wouldn't be the first time.

In other thread somebody wrote (I think branks) than word "lite" in ZEQ2 lite means than they may stop in frieza saga Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes . I HOPE IT NEVER HAPPEN!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Postscript: Nice model *intense laughter*

Super Snake wrote :

ESFER25 wrote :

I would rather wait one year for the "Dev version" then the fan version.

Not to say that fan models are bad. It's just that the ZEQ2 team has some amazing modellers and 2D artists. ;P

Model looks nice, but he really needs more muscles like said. Also the head could be a tad wider, even though the Dragon Ball Tenshinhan actually has a very sleek head.

yes I also stated this, the fan models are nice, but I'll wait for the devs' update, no addons for me

if the devs happen to stop at beta 2 , it needs more content, and the fans will happily take it from there, next model to make is Brolly, all we need to do is get some fan coders and animators to help bring Brolly to life

]NaKeDSnAkE[ View user's profile Send private message

wow its really nice

Reply with quote Sunday, October 11, 2009

thanks for your comments...I think I found a workaround for my problem finally! so I can actually complete the model.

I'm going to work on the muscles a bit...but as for the head I think that screenshot is a bad angle so I'm attaching a better shot...don't worry about the neck not aligning correctly, just the shape of the head.

Reply with quote Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lonno wrote : thanks for your comments...I think I found a workaround for my problem finally! so I can actually complete the model.

I'm going to work on the muscles a bit...but as for the head I think that screenshot is a bad angle so I'm attaching a better shot...don't worry about the neck not aligning correctly, just the shape of the head.

so far so good, keep up the good work, think about making Brolly, you would be exalted by the rest

Reply with quote Monday, October 12, 2009

I spent some time trying to buff him up not sure if I did it enough though..what do you guys think?

Mtwarrior View user's profile Send private message

I like it. Very well made.

Baldwin Lost Soul View user's profile Send private message

when will it be released

Dimebag View user's profile Send private message

that's really good, can't wait to play as him Smile

Lonno wrote : I spent some time trying to buff him up not sure if I did it enough though..what do you guys think?

love the buffness, try making his socks a bit shorter in order to make him loose that "lean" look he has from the back, this would compliment his build a lot more

GoliasBR View user's profile Send private message

looks great

What are going to be his attacks?

mel wrote :

Lonno wrote : I spent some time trying to buff him up not sure if I did it enough though..what do you guys think?

love the buffness, try making his socks a bit shorter in order to make him loose that "lean" look he has from the back, this would compliment his build a lot more

yeah I was was going to do that actually but it completely slipped my mind thanks for the reminder.

as far as when this will be finished, I can't really say this is the first time I've tried to make a character for a mod so I'm learning as I go. next step is to animate him..which is pretty much all set to go, then figuring out how to put him in game as a seperate character, then figuring out how to make custom attacks.

I'm planning to give him dodon ray and tri beam for attacks but again I don't know how to create the attacks yet so I'll have to see as I go...worst case he'll have the animations for those attacks but use some attacks that are already in game.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

This kind of fan involvement is EXACTLY what we've been hoping for with ZEQ2-lite. Expect some mention in the next blog update. Feel free to contact us through IRC, lonno. We're not shy about helping out and/or tossing you over the standard .bip animation files or other things.

Same goes for anyone. Lets pick up the pace on community involvement in the development process! The full source code and all assets are at everyone's disposal as is.

Also, I'm not sure if you fixed it, but it looks like your earlier screenshots could have some uv map or normal issues as the shadows don't seem to wrap cleanly on them.

GoliasBR View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Zeth wrote : This kind of fan involvement is EXACTLY what we've been hoping for with ZEQ2-lite. Expect some mention in the next blog update. Feel free to contact us through IRC, lonno. We're not shy about helping out and/or tossing you over the standard .bip animation files or other things.

Same goes for anyone. Lets pick up the pace on community involvement in the development process! The full source code and all assets are at everyone's disposal as is.

Also, I'm not sure if you fixed it, but it looks like your earlier screenshots could have some uv map or normal issues as the shadows don't seem to wrap cleanly on them.

I dare to say this is just the beginning. We can expect sounds from other countries (Japanese, German, Spanish, brazilian and others), bgm, the interface itself in other lenguages... And, of course, new maps, models and even attacks.

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, October 14, 2009

This team and game is pretty good for a non profit orginization wouldn't you say? Well done everyone.

Reply with quote Monday, November 02, 2009

hey guys sorry for the lack of updates...ran into problems with my first rig I had to rebuild it a few times and that slowed me down a lot.

right now I've completed all his animations except for the ki attacks.

what do you think I should give him for attacks? he will definitely have the tri beam but I'm not sure about the rest...other games have him using the dodon ray but I can't rally find any isntances of him using that in the show. in Dragon Ball he fired a similar attack but from his palm and he shot a thin laser from his third eye.

Reply with quote Monday, November 02, 2009

Lonno wrote : hey guys Sorry for the lack of updates...ran into problems with my first rig I had to rebuild it a few times and that slowed me down a lot.

right now I've completed all his animations except for the ki attacks.

what do you think I should give him for attacks? he will definitely have the tri beam but I'm not sure about the rest...other games have him using the dodon ray but I can't rally find any isntances of him using that in the show. in Dragon Ball he fired a similar attack but from his palm and he shot a thin laser from his third eye.

give him the normal beam, ball and fast ki attacks. like you said, his tribeam, that's three attacks, add a new powerful beam attack, use your imagination, it should have sparks on it.

yeah is it possible to modify the attacks in game, by adding effects to them, like the show, you know with sparks and inner circles with different colors.

1, 2, 3  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]