Content

Help Maps

Dimebag View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, November 01, 2009

Hmm, every time I add a map and do what you guys say. (add it to Zeq2contents folder) and just type /map (map name) and it should load?, but it always says can't find /maps (name).bsp ?

How can I add the maps `?

IDeas View user's profile Send private message

don't change map (pk3 file) name

I didn't and I tried that budokai map where I should just type /map budokai and then it should work, but it doesn't Smile ?

Alex Al Knows View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, November 02, 2009

If it's not working as it should, then please explain in full detail exactly what you are doing when you install the new maps, every step of it, otherwise we're just going to be blindly guessing randomly about what you're doing wrong.

I download the map (a zip file) I take the map out of the zip file, put it into the zeq2contents folder and then start the game, and I have tried doing the command in console before starting a game, and I have tried it ingame, but it just says can't find map (or something like that) :] ?

Roliuxx View user's profile Send private message

isn't that /map budoukai?

*laughing out loud* I spelled it Budokai not Budoukai *intense laughter* ^^ that was the problem Smile

Roliuxx View user's profile Send private message

glad that helped *laughing out loud* Very Happy

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Right. You'll need to use the name of the BSP file inside, not the name of the pk3. The pk3 file is simply a .zip though, so open it up in your favorite zip program to extract/modify/etc.

*laughing out loud* I know that Zeth ^^ Wouldn't just go ahead and put the zip into the zeq2contents folder *intense laughter*

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]