Content

Creative thread

Baldwin Lost Soul View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, June 05, 2010

Hey guys all the mapper/modler anything you name it, post your ingame shoots in here and we will have people judge them and other stuff, I know TRL's saying "COUNT ME IN Razz" ESPEICALLY NielsMkn with his ":p" Razz. Anything post your shoots here. Wink

NOTE: Please post UP to quality pictures please, I believe that people can create whatever they want and I love low quality work a lot it shows interests, but please post high quality work, after that we will choose which ones are the best and we willl be ranking so better doo goood Razz its something like rank wars, this thread is mainly to let people improve no to imbarres anyone. Anyhow will low quality work is posted it won't be judge. Razz

NOTE2: Post your polies, mapper/modellers make sure post them : p to see how many polies you have in your map just press "7" in 3dsmax.

Here's my work Very Happy

The map is 1.20mb(bsp file) and it has 1500poly

Acaryus Cutting-Edge View user's profile Send private message

I am beginner and this is what I got so far *laughing out loud*

Forza Gerlacious View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, June 06, 2010

Bladwin: It's a good start, but it looks rather empty and boring to me. In my opinion there should always be some sort of eye-catching feature in a map. Changing the shape of the island to be more distinct is one thing, but housing or hills is also an option.

Acaryus: Nice for a first one! Now try to find out how to deform those cubes!

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Dirt patches and grass patches along with an actual gradient sky with clouds can go a long way.

Forza wrote : Bladwin: It's a good start, but it looks rather empty and boring to me. In my opinion there should always be some sort of eye-catching feature in a map. Changing the shape of the island to be more distinct is one thing, but housing or hills is also an option.

Acaryus: Nice for a first one! Now try to find out how to deform those cubes!

Hehe this isn't even a map in the Dragon Ball Z show its just for show ; ) I just was accually bored and was making a island for people to put in the resources thread but I just said hmmm wanna what let me get this ingame and there you have it hahah

MDave ZEQ2-lite Ninja View user's profile Send private message

I recognize those cliff textures from the Budokai/Tenkaichi games, Baldwin ...

MDave wrote : I recognize those cliff textures from the Budokai/Tenkaichi games, Baldwin ...

Nahh its from infinte world but it was just a test I don't even think ill touch that map anymore hhaa

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Baldwin wrote :

MDave wrote : I recognize those cliff textures from the Budokai/Tenkaichi games, Baldwin ...

Nahh its from infinte world but it was just a test I don't even think ill touch that map anymore hhaa

Could you tell me the difference between IW and B3 (Budokai/Tenkaichi games)?

okay?

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]