Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >>

Kamis Lookout..

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Well done friend Very Happy!

Vysse ZEQ2-lite Musician View user's profile Send private message

I see major progress. Excellent work Buksna. It's nice to see this map progressing. Smile

TRL View user's profile Send private message

I think the powerpole is a lot longer. Kami lookout and korin's place shouldn't even be visible to one another. I also think it's a little bit bigger.

Anyway I'm really digging the model and texture work. Keep it up.

Hogeta View user's profile Send private message

It is, but then I'm just wasting ki on simple fighting Sad

boris View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, June 03, 2010

release!!

Forza Gerlacious View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, June 06, 2010

Can't exactly tell if everything is spot-on, but the map seems to be quite accurate. Hope you do change the sky-box though, it doesn't quite fit with the show.

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, June 06, 2010

no - I just put that picture so it isn't black in render - sky texture will be anime like Wink

Current sky texture I have in game is basic blue with clouds imported from landing map - I don't show ingame shots yet because I have lots of work to do in radiant (fog, real moving clouds...) so it looks kind of intellectually lacking right now Confused

dav17djose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, June 07, 2010

release please!!!!!!!

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Is this going to be contributed? Smile

Shane View user's profile Send private message

Lets hope to lloyd not.

Reply with quote Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, June 08, 2010

This map will not be contributed as Buksna has informed. It'll be a fan-released map much like Baldwin's Smile

Silence View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, July 12, 2010

Why instead of criticizing the size of the map etc, do not you try one? It is very easy to criticize and you just complain and are just waiting for the download link appear. What embarrassed you know personally? A person working while the others what they look, look "when he will put for download? Try to do something interesting, because just look at the forum and wait to assess the link does not work.

I do not try because I do not know and besides, I'm out of time.

I did not like the attitudes of this topic. If so the entire forum, you are lost.

Baldwin Lost Soul View user's profile Send private message

Silence wrote : Why instead of criticizing the size of the map etc, do not you try one? It is very easy to criticize and you just complain and are just waiting for the download link appear. What embarrassed you know personally? A person working while the others what they look, look "when he will put for download? Try to do something interesting, because just look at the forum and wait to assess the link does not work.

I did not like the attitudes of this topic. If so the entire forum, you are lost.

May I ask, What are you talking about?

Silence wrote : Why instead of criticizing the size of the map etc, do not you try one? It is very easy to criticize and you just complain and are just waiting for the download link appear. What embarrassed you know personally? A person working while the others what they look, look "when he will put for download? Try to do something interesting, because just look at the forum and wait to assess the link does not work.

Criticize isn't bad if it's constructive criticizism.

kyle_clemente View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, July 17, 2010

I Love This Map 1 Of The Coolest Map I've Seen

But no one was abusing Buksna's work Shocked Shocked

Acaryus Cutting-Edge View user's profile Send private message

Good I can't wait for final release

emi_a_96 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, July 22, 2010

por favor alguien me puede decir como hago para poner los mapas en el juego... Desde you muchas gracias!!!
hablo en español porque soy argentino why tengo muy poco ingles Sad Sad Sad Sad

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

por favor alguien me puede decir como hago para poner los mapas en el juego... Desde you muchas gracias!!!
hablo en español porque soy argentino why tengo muy poco ingles

pk3 archivos de los mapas van en la carpeta ZEQ2Contents. De lo contrario sólo extraer el contenido zip a esta carpeta. Puede cargar el mapa utilizando el modificador /map <bsp mapa sintaxis nombre de archivo de la consola. ~ Abre la consola. Por ejemplo, /map de destino se carga el mapa de aterrizaje.

Inglés es casi una necesidad en estos foros, por desgracia, si no quiere que cada uno utiliza una aplicación de traductor como tenía que hacerlo.

Mantenga sus actualizaciones futuras en Inglés también lo que pueda correr el riesgo de tener que retirar por un moderador que pasa. Si usted debe, lavarlos en traducir google, babelfish you otra aplicaciones libres públicos traducción.

emi_a_96 wrote : por favor alguien me puede decir como hago para poner los mapas en el juego... Desde you muchas gracias!!!
hablo en español porque soy argentino why tengo muy poco ingles Sad Sad Sad Sad

Mira, tienes que ponerlos en ZEQ2Contents, abrir el juego, entonces en la consola (se abre con lo de la izquierda del 1) pones /map nombredelmapa why a jugar Wink

Por cierto, debes tener un igles basico o usar traductores para que the entiendan Smile

Si usted debe, lavarlos en traducir google, babelfish...

If you need it, clean/wash up in translate google, babelfish... *laughing out loud*, translators aren't very good o.O

musabsalih66 View user's profile Send private message

WOAH!!!!!!!!!!! DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE TOTALLY AWESOME

musabsalih66 View user's profile Send private message

o you and if you want to play on this map with sumone you can play with me

Hamachi

NAME: ZEQ2-66

PASS: 123456

and msn is [email protected]

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, July 23, 2010

map is not released yet...its still work in progress. so playing on it is still not avalible

JadenKorn Totally Explicit View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, July 23, 2010

Buksna wrote : map is not released yet...its still work in progress. so playing on it is still not avalible

Fake advertising, Buksna. People, nothing to see here! (yet).

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]