Content

uninformed participator Modder

Kyle_Katarn View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, October 29, 2009

G'day guys, I downloaded this a few days ago and I've been itching to make some models for it. So I download Milkshape and to my utter surprise, the character parts looked like they were praising lloyd or something. Is there a fix to this, or do I need to get 3D Studio to edit? (Even though I'd rather use Cinema Razz)

Thanks.

Roliuxx View user's profile Send private message

Can someone help me with this too?
I have downlaoded milshape and I don't find what to open to make edit of those models...

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

You can't edit models, you make them yourself

Roliuxx View user's profile Send private message

thanks Nemix got that

mel "I'll Mop Your Face!" View user's profile Send private message

Nemix is that Buu on your avatar your model? if so release it mayne

Super Snake View user's profile Send private message

mel wrote : Nemix is that Buu on your avatar your model? if so release it mayne

Reply with quote Thursday, November 05, 2009

Nemix wrote : You can't edit models, you make them yourself

Okay, maybe edit was a bad word to use, more like a base in which to start. For instance, if I wanted to make a Nappa Model, I'd probably want to use the Raditz model as a base, plus I need to look at the Animations and see what goes first, etc.

Hey, sorry for the dp/bump, but all I really need to know is how to revert the model which is bent over like this:

http://yfrog.com/5ybentoverp

Back to its original upright state, or is this what it will look like no matter what I import it into?

Thanks.

Deathshot View user's profile Send private message

Kyle_Katarn wrote : Hey, Sorry for the dp/bump, but all I really need to know is how to revert the model which is bent over like this:

http://yfrog.com/5ybentoverp

Back to its original upright state, or is this what it will look like no matter what I import it into?

Thanks.

You have to do it yourself.

Soulz View user's profile Send private message

The reason why the model is bent over like that is because milkshape does not support md3 animation. So it imports the model from the first frame, but not all hope is lost, for Misfit 3D supports md3 models and animation. Very Happy

http://www.misfitcode.com/misfitmodel3d/

Just go to the link and download the program and you should probably read some tutorials on how to use it.

Also to open the model you must have an original quake 3 animation.cfg file included in the tier file that you are working on and head_1, upper_1 and lower_1 must be deleted so back up the original files of course.

Good luck modeling!

Soulz wrote : The reason why the model is bent over like that is because milkshape does not support md3 animation. So it imports the model from the first frame, but not all hope is lost, for Misfit 3D supports md3 models and animation. Very Happy

http://www.misfitcode.com/misfitmodel3d/

Just go to the link and download the program and you should probably read some tutorials on how to use it.

Also to open the model you must have an original quake 3 animation.cfg file included in the tier file that you are working on and head_1, upper_1 and lower_1 must be deleted so back up the original files of course.

Good luck modeling!

Oh you champion! You absolute champion! Thanks a heap mate.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]