Content

Request for Fourm

harmless View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Is it at all possible to make another section?
I think that a Requests/suggestions thread is needed. I think lots of people have some good ideas, that you might even incorparate!

Branks View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, September 16, 2009

harmless wrote : Is it at all possible to make another section?
I think that a Requests/suggestions thread is needed. I think lots of people have some good ideas, that you might even incorparate!

Perhaps even just a suggestions sticky thread. I'm not sure if they're taking suggestions though. I thought they had everything mapped out, then again... this was supposed to be a small release, but they're increasing the work.

Azurite Master William View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, September 17, 2009

You're pretty much making a suggestion in this section already and you still can.

Azurax View user's profile Send private message

ITS A PARADOX!!! Shocked

I have a request for the forum... an edit button maybe? Unless there is and I just missed it. I messed up the image wars thread because someonez beetz mi 2 et! Crying or Very sad

Edit: Holy trash and there it is. Embarassed I can't find it on my other post though.

Edit2: Apparently a reference to bodily functions is edited. Didn't know that. I was pretty confused when I swore I didn't type in the word trash. Shocked

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Is it at all possible to make another section?

The discussion forum is intended exactly for this. Read it's description, after all!

Discussion Forum -- suggestions, questions, and other discussion goes here.

You're free to create any thread you'd like in regards to that in this forum. A separation of ideas is much MUCH more organized than a thread encompassing dozens since each idea can be individually nurtured and added upon without cross-chatter about others.

Edit2: Apparently a reference to bodily functions is edited. Didn't know that. I was pretty confused when I swore I didn't type in the word trash. Shocked

Welcome to word filters. We have hundreds of them and some cover even non-offensive, proper terms.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]