Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4  >>

Nappa

boris View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, August 12, 2010

Brad sorry to say but the Nappa model is not animish its noo blocky and not smooth like the anime round Nappa rather than a pointy blocky Nappa

stop sshitting please...

Ravven ZEQ2 Legend View user's profile Send private message

Nappa is a perfect early Dragon Ball Z body example. He's just a bit out of scale. You gotta nail him just the right way, or he'll look weird.

So far it looks good. I'm concerned about few areas, but overall good job.

-> Acaryus

Yes, I did.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Nappa is a perfect early Dragon Ball Z body example. He's just a bit out of scale. You gotta nail him just the right way, or he'll look weird.

Nappa (and most of the newer models) weren't critiqued with a fine comb by me as the earlier ones were. Actually, my input was minimal and didn't involve reference comparisons. This is likely why you can easily spot discrepancies.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, August 13, 2010

Do go on about some of these areas, you think might need work.

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, August 16, 2010

boris wrote :

Brad sorry to say but the Nappa model is not animish its noo blocky and not smooth like the anime round Nappa rather than a pointy blocky Nappa

stop sshitting please...

be a little more quiet boris you can mess wit others but not me , read brads post

edit: the fact is Nappa is created which rather matches gt Nappa , if you have noticed Dragon Ball Z art changed during the cell saga the round type lipid art was no longer used if you noticed , Super Saiyan was no longer a abnormally buffed like in Namek saga and Vegeta art changed too , this is to crit Vegeta scouter too , the Vegeta made is according to the later cell saga egeta espicially the face see the pictures and see for you're self , notice you're couter Vegeta and tis one the face is round unlike later versions of Vegeta lik ein cell saga

this Vegeta is entirely worg! th3e Vegeta in the ref is Namek saga one which was pretty much changed in the Namek saga , see the Vegeta below that should be the Saiyan saga one PLEASE redo the face and make the current scouter Vegeta into Namek Saiyan aurmour with OUT PADS .as you can see the ref infront of the model is from Namek saga Vegeta wished on earth thus he is different tan Saiyan saga one I hope you understood what I was trying to say , corect it the face in entirely wrong trake refs fron Saiyan saga rather than Namek

Brad wrote:

Nappa (and most of the newer models) weren't critiqued with a fine comb by me as the earlier ones were. Actually, my input was minimal and didn't involve reference comparisons.

reply: I did you're job Brad Razz "joke"

I HOPE THIS WAS A little CONTRIBUTION TO WARDS ACURECCY PLEASE KEEP MY POINTS IN MIND, THANK YOU Brad AND OTHER DEVS

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

I have no idea what your talking about, those models look (almost) flawless.

Konan View user's profile Send private message

Well..I think the time is not the same while traveling in space, so I think Vegeta and Nappa became older after landed on planet Earth, and that's happened in every place..like Namek, Earth(again), etc..

And remember, the graphics changed every time, even in the manga.

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

That's Toriyama's style, always envolving Very Happy

Haha or evolving, but yeah the only anime, what shows how characters become elders, like Vegeta in GT..short hair and that..moustache! *intense laughter*

Toei trash alert!

Well Dragon Ball Z and GT not by Akira Toriyama, only Dragon Ball, Blue Dragon, Dragon Ball Online, and ZEQ2 based on Dragon Ball Z so..its trash to, just because not by Akira Toriyama? *laughing out loud*, I don't think the creators wanna remodel the characters and use original Dragon Ball 'kid sized' characters, and yes they are cute haha but Z(ZEQ2) is gave bigger online battles even if Z not by Akira Toriyama, so the Z and GT not trash, maybe the April Fools. a bit.

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

Konan wrote : Well Dragon Ball Z and GT not by Akira Toriyama, only Dragon Ball, Blue Dragon, Dragon Ball Online, and ZEQ2 based on Dragon Ball Z so..its trash to, just because not by Akira Toriyama? *laughing out loud*, I don't think the creators wanna remodel the characters and use original Dragon Ball 'kid sized' characters, and yes they are cute haha but Z(ZEQ2) is gave bigger online battles even if Z not by Akira Toriyama, so the Z and GT not trash, maybe the April Fools. a bit.

Toriyama made Dragon Ball Z! get you're facts straight. *intense laughter*

void View user's profile Send private message

Konan wrote : Well Dragon Ball Z and GT not by Akira Toriyama, only Dragon Ball, Blue Dragon, Dragon Ball Online, and ZEQ2 based on Dragon Ball Z so..its trash to, just because not by Akira Toriyama? *laughing out loud*, I don't think the creators wanna remodel the characters and use original Dragon Ball 'kid sized' characters, and yes they are cute haha but Z(ZEQ2) is gave bigger online battles even if Z not by Akira Toriyama, so the Z and GT not trash, maybe the April Fools. a bit.

"Dragonball" and "Dragonball Z" are both based on the manga "Dragonball" by Akira Toriyama.

Dragonball GT is not.

So I don't understand your logic there. Dragon Ball GT is "official fanfic" but the original author despises it, had nothing to do with it and everything he made afterwards never referenced either of the movies, gooey insides sagas or Dragon Ball GT.

So if Toriyama would ever decide to continue the story (which in a sense he does by Dragonball Online as far as I know) it would not reference any events that happened in either of those.

domodestuction wrote :

Toriyama made Dragon Ball Z! get you're facts straight. *intense laughter*

mmm thanm I'm wrong sorry, 2-3 people told me before, Toriyama not worked a lot on Z, mostly not on GT, so that's why I'm thinked he's only made the original Dragon Ball.
O.o

Reply with quote Tuesday, August 17, 2010

domodestuction wrote : I have no idea what your talking about, those models look (almost) flawless.

leaping lizard its a detialed point out , his art envolved , but the way these models are made are according to the later art , see the pictures f Vegeta and Nappa on earth , zeq2lite scouter Vegeta is based off Namek saga Vegeta art that should not be if Brad counts acurecy Saiyan saga refs should be taken

Najeeb, that "leaping lizard" wasn't necessary, why do you have to insult people with no reason?

pointed out many tings such as deformed blocky legs and a blocky skull and some aprts are too thick than in the anime

The "blockiness" as you call it has absolutely nothing to do with flaws in the model's design. It's simply a matter of keeping the triangle counts manageable and performance practical.

Ten 10,000 triangle Nappas flying around simply isn't going to perform as well as ten 3,000 triangle ones. Poly budgeting is a very common process when developing a game, Najeeb.

this Vegeta is entirely worg! th3e Vegeta in the ref is Namek saga one which was pretty much changed in the Namek saga , see the Vegeta below that should be the Saiyan saga one PLEASE redo the face and make the current scouter Vegeta into Namek Saiyan aurmour with OUT PADS .as you can see the ref infront of the model is from Namek saga Vegeta wished on earth thus he is different tan Saiyan saga one I hope you understood what I was trying to say , corect it the face in entirely wrong trake refs fron Saiyan saga rather than Namek

You are 100% incorrect. The Vegeta in the render is based on the latest saga styles with saga-relative outfits. This is a design practice of ALL ZEQ2 characters and something that simply cannot change (being how it's both past-tense in the project's scope of activity and non-refutable as part of the philosophy of development).

The reference that's used is also NOT from the Namek Saga. It's from a flash-back in the Buu Saga that was made ABOUT the Saiyan Saga -- showing Vegeta and Nappa drawn in a more recent style rather than the original ones.

edit: the fact is Nappa is created which rather matches gt Nappa , if you have noticed Dragon Ball Z art changed during the cell saga the round type lipid art was no longer used if you noticed , Super Saiyan was no longer a abnormally buffed like in Namek saga and Vegeta art changed too , this is to crit Vegeta scouter too , the Vegeta made is according to the later cell saga egeta espicially the face see the pictures and see for you're self , notice you're couter Vegeta and tis one the face is round unlike later versions of Vegeta lik ein cell saga

That's actually quite an insult to suggest that we wouldn't notice stylistic changes between various sagas/episodes and more importantly that we would carelessly make such an amateur error.

If you'd followed ZEQ2 whatsoever (or even the reference forum), you'd know that we use ZERO references that were outside the scope of the original Dragon Ball Z series. This includes disapproval of : fan art, poster art, movies, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball GT, and even the original manga or official character sheets.

ZEQ2 was always emphasized about pure series accuracy with VERY strict guidelines on both style and presentation. You seriously have absolutely NO idea.

Do not attempt to insult ZEQ2's integrity so carelessly unless you have a WEALTH of knowledge and evidence supporting your arguments else you'll likely just appear lacking.

SG_SSJ View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote :

pointed out many tings such as deformed blocky legs and a blocky skull and some aprts are too thick than in the anime

The "blockiness" as you call it has absolutely nothing to do with flaws in the model's design. It's simply a matter of keeping the triangle counts manageable and performance practical.

Ten 10,000 triangle Nappas flying around simply isn't going to perform as well as ten 3,000 triangle ones. Poly budgeting is a very common process when developing a game, Najeeb.

You are 100% incorrect. The Vegeta in the render is based on the latest saga styles with saga-relative outfits. This is a design practice of ALL ZEQ2 characters and something that simply cannot change (being how it's both past-tense in the project's scope of activity and non-refutable as part of the philosophy of development).

The reference that's used is also NOT from the Namek Saga. It's from a flash-back in the Buu Saga that was made ABOUT the Saiyan Saga -- showing Vegeta and Nappa drawn in a more recent style rather than the original ones.

That's actually quite an insult to suggest that we wouldn't notice stylistic changes between various sagas/episodes and more importantly that we would carelessly make such an amateur error.

If you'd followed ZEQ2 whatsoever (or even the reference forum), you'd know that we use ZERO references that were outside the scope of the original Dragon Ball Z series. This includes disapproval of : fan art, poster art, movies, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball GT, and even the original manga or official character sheets.

ZEQ2 was always emphasized about pure series accuracy with VERY strict guidelines on both style and presentation. You seriously have absolutely NO idea.

Do not attempt to insult ZEQ2's integrity so carelessly unless you have a WEALTH of knowledge and evidence supporting your arguments else you'll likely just appear lacking.

And I remember that in the old site you put something like "Drawing Style: Buu Saga" in all characters...One thing I don't get is why don't you use manga too...

Brad all of this = Vegeta may bee naime like but in Namek saga Vegeta , this Vegeta head is 100% wrong as you can see the Vegeta in Saiyan saga , it is acurecy you follow right , I said what I felt , I knew that zeq2lite followes the anime I never knew old art styles are not used as references like Saiyan saga Goku or Vegeta , plus I was not insulting nothing I never knew you guys don't follow old Dragon Ball Z caracter styles like in anime , all I knew was you follow acurecy so I showed where the models where wrong its zeq2lites choice if tey notice it or not , and yes I have a huge sum of references featuring the old styled Vegeta like in Saiyan saga I have enough evedence to prove my points besides you can see it for you're self ,

and songoku Super Saiyan , did he say that they follow Buu saga art style ? well I didn't know that I was not on the old forums , and yes songoku Super Saiyan I also don't get if this project was for to be like anime like why not using all the art styles but that's the teams enternal matters,

Brad all of this = Vegeta may bee naime like but in Namek saga Vegeta , this Vegeta head is 100% wrong as you can see the Vegeta in Saiyan saga , it is acurecy you follow right , I said what I felt , I knew that zeq2lite followes the anime I never knew old art styles are not used as references like Saiyan saga Goku or Vegeta , plus I was not insulting nothing I never knew you guys don't follow old Dragon Ball Z caracter styles like in anime , all I knew was you follow acurecy so I showed where the models where wrong its zeq2lites choice if tey notice it or not , and yes I have a huge sum of references featuring the old styled Vegeta like in Saiyan saga I have enough evedence to prove my points besides you can see it for you're self ,

and songoku Super Saiyan , did he say that they follow Buu saga art style ? well I didn't know that I was not on the old forums , and yes songoku Super Saiyan I also don't get if this project was for to be like anime like why not using all the art styles but that's the teams enternal matters,

You either did not read or did not comprehend my previous post. Please re-read it and try and understand more in-depth. Your concerns have already been covered. There was no error in accuracy, and the design decisions are both past-tense and immutable.

Baldwin Lost Soul View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote :

You either did not read or did not comprehend my previous post. Please re-read it and try and understand more in-depth. Your concerns have already been covered. There was no error in accuracy, and the design decisions are both past-tense and immutable.

Ownd. Hehe. Najeeb, never try to argue with Brad. Wink

Reply with quote Wednesday, August 18, 2010

again I reread you're post , but I never knew you guys where using Buu saga art style Razz and Baldwin I was trying to help not to argue so what's the "own" for ?

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, August 19, 2010

You talk about integrity and yet you're not using sources from the manga when all the anime really is, is an animated version of the manga. They're almost the same thing. If anything you should disregard everything from the anime and stick with the manga. Not the other way around.

Djsonic View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, August 20, 2010

TheXenon wrote : You talk about integrity and yet you're not using sources from the manga when all the anime really is, is an animated version of the manga. They're almost the same thing. If anything you should disregard everything from the anime and stick with the manga. Not the other way around.

I was wondering Goku can fly like this.

<<  1, 2, 3, 4  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]