D2 wrote : I've got one random thing to add

TESLA COILES for the win !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVDmjnCQ1g4

that movie is so awesome

Haha, wonderful. Very Happy

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, August 19, 2010

jaguar wrote :
2. Einstein is the root of nuclear weapons and nuclear reactors that we use nnowadays.
3. Nuclear powerplants are a huge danger for mankind and you simply say no, as Cernobyl stuff can happen any time.

If the oil in the world disappears, the humanity can't get energy by panels and mills, nuclear energy is the most ecologic (yep, ecologic if it's used as it should) and useful, and the risks happen if the powerplants aren't done correctly... Also, why people drive cars if accidents can happen? Sources: Many documentarys Razz

jag View user's profile Send private message

ESFER25 wrote :

jaguar wrote :
2. Einstein is the root of nuclear weapons and nuclear reactors that we use nnowadays.
3. Nuclear powerplants are a huge danger for mankind and you simply say no, as Cernobyl stuff can happen any time.

If the oil in the world disappears, the humanity can't get energy by panels and mills, nuclear energy is the most ecologic (yep, ecologic if it's used as it should) and useful, and the risks happen if the powerplants aren't done correctly... Also, why people drive cars if accidents can happen? Sources: Many documentarys Razz

A nuclear disaster is a danger for this planet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQeoYU48-o0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJUeae_qE6A

It`s not ecological.

void View user's profile Send private message

jaguar wrote : You are a l iar.

1. Tesla did not seek to sell his technology but to talk with the goverment to use it as defence.
4. You say that Tesla inventions were just theoretical and then you speak of how deadly the Tesla Coil is.
5. Tesla did not care about money, he died poor as trash because he cared for mankind more than he cared about his buttocks. Stop spreading disinfo.

1. Aww, I'm sorry that I've destroyed the image of your hero, kid. Yeah, he totally tried to give a weapon to germany as a means of defense because that was totally necessary and the money he would've gotten was just of symbolic value, that's why everybody denied him and not because he wanted absurd sums for something that had little potential.

2. Einstein brought physics into context. No more, no less. People weren't flying until Newton discovered gravity and then suddenly dropped down. Radioactivity was discovered long before and the dangers known too. Einstein didn't do any research on this at all, however being a great genius was able to quickly understand it's principles because he understood pretty much ALL of physics instead of just a small area like your favorite sell-out-hero (who wasn't even particularly good at it either, seeing how he failed).

3. Nope, sorry brother. Chernobyl cannot happen, because reactors are safe nowadays. There are more layers of fail-safes than you can count, some which involve simple mechanics which can never fail, including gravity where the top part of the reactor will just drop down and seal it. Also Chernobyl wasn't "at any time" it was during an experiment where a lot of failures were made while using an improperly built reactor. Soviets know they loved up this one and have long replaced their reactors with more western-like models.

Also I find it quite funny that you speak of nuclear winter and mention Chernobyl. Do you even realize how many plants would need to explode at the same time for a nuclear winter?

And on top of that, Chernobyl did relatively minimal damage compared to what you want us to believe. There are earthquakes that are much worse.

4. I nowhere said Tesla's inventions were theoretical, I said Einstein was the theoretical physicist. Do you even read what I write?

Yes the Tesla coil is deadly, try standing next to one, will surely end our discussion. It's an attempt of wireless energy, it does provide wireless energy in a sense, but the fact that it kills people makes it pretty lacking in identifiable function and it isn't economic either.

5. Ah I see. So he filed patents for stuffs and giggles. The true reason he died poor is because his inventions were mostly lacking in identifiable function and had little economic value. No one will fund a lightning generator for you, just so you can prove it works (see Tesla coil which doesn't do stuff). That's the story of his life.

Oh and since you like comparing Einstein and Tesla so much.

Einstein played a role in saving the world, even if you really want to believe Tesla tried the same, Einstein succeeded where he failed.

Oh and another thing which just came to mind:
If you really believe Tesla's weapon had such good motives to end all war and since you believe Einstein is responsible for nuclear weapons, why is Einstein suddenly the bad guy? Once again by your false information he accomplished what Tesla could not. The nuclear weapons ended World War 2 and put the US and Russia in the state of MAD ensuring peace even today among all countries possessing this weapon.

That's _EXACTLY_ what Tesla's failure of a weapon would have done. But in his case he wanted to give it to a single country (rather than two opposing ones which was what Einstein did), which would have lead to total domination by whoever country used that weapon.

So yeah, great guy. *clap

Oh and seriously. stop trying to sell YouTube as proper evidence.

Did you even read the text?

"Once humans are no longer maintaining this critical level of protection, the water will boil off and the spent uranium fuel rods will enter a critical meltdown similar to the events of Chernobyl."

*laughing out loud*

Yeah, if humans suddenly disappear from the planet without powering down the power plants the situation might turn out bad.

To bad every single power plant is being monitored from several different locations which regularly checking up on them.

Tell you what, we shouldn't use an oven anymore! That's actually equally dangerous, when it's left unattended a fire might break out within minutes and burn a complete house down and we all know how often this happens.

Some random leaping lizard sitting on his chair in his room is really really credible hahaha you're awesome man

Just one little hint:
Look at the power plant shown on Google Maps. Guess why they are built around water. NOW I REALLY HAVE THIS GREAT UNIQUE IDEA. HOW ABOUT WHEN THE WATER BOILS OFF WE JUST USE THE RIVER TO COOL THE RODS????????? NOW THAT'S TRULY INNOVATIVE slam I'M AN AWESOME SCIENTIST AND THAT'S DEFINITELY NOT WHAT HAPPENS ANYWAY!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

another Video of the guy jaguar believes in more than the words of scientists all around the world or as he calls it "proper research":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmTlO3cFW00

Oh and not as if you had any credibility left:
You do realize your second video is based on a fictional scenario of a world war fought with nuclear WEAPONS and has nothing to do with civil use of radioactive energy?

EDIT again:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii8K-zLmA5M
Hahaha I love you, I truly love you for posting the link to ArkVProductions. Most awesome stuff I've seen in a month. Please keep believing the words of people like him more than renowned scientists with diplomas etc.

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

Ill agree to the fact that Nuclear reactors are not a safe thing. But the chances of a new Chernobyl are less than 1% So the benefit of energy gained is much grater than the chance of a big boom happening.

Off course the other side of the fact is that a major disaster can cause the reactors to go haywire. But that would have to be something on the verge of the planets continental plates splitting.

The places where nuclear reactors are built are usually an earthquake free zone along with no flood or other natural disaster danger.

So for something to actually go THAT bad you'd need a gigantic change in the planets ecosystem which would probably kill us off to begin with.

But yes it is a fact that nuclear power plants create waste and that we have no REAL way of storing it. The best thing to do would be to shoot it into the sun, but that just costs to much.

As for teslas good inventions. I'm sure he had every good intent when he tried to invent a device that would collapse a building using its resonance frequency.

Oh and just a fun fact. Do you know how much energy a tesla coil requires to send 1 bolt of lightning across? You need your own power plant just to dun the slam thing yet you are saying its free energy. Its great when studying lightnings as they can be simulated with it, but that's about it. If you want free energy then cold fusion is the way to go.

It would create enormous amounts of energy, but here is the catch. that's how the sun works. So you'd be creating a small sun. Oh how well that can be used as a bomb. How about antimatter.Get an atom of antimatter and combine it with matter and you get a surge of power. Yet it can be used as a weapon that is far worse than a nuclear bomb. With no radiation but creates a crater much bigger while simply turning anything it touches into a bomb including humans.

Heck just drop a telephone pole made of a material that would survive a reentry into the atmosphere and you potentially have a crater the size of a nuclear explosion. You know how meteorites work.

As for Edison, he was not the person who invented electricity. he's the person who invented the light bulb. That all know scene of him flying a kite with a key attached to the string in a thunderstorm. When the lightning hit, the key lit up. And that was the birth of the light bulb. Not electricity.

But if you want to know of another little thing that would be possible with Teslas inventions. Hows EMP bomb sound to you.

A device that fries every single piece that uses electricity as a source. The cars would stop working, the equipment that monitors the nuclear power plants would stop working potentially causing the reactors to overload and blow, continuing with the internet breaking down and all computers with it. Its a device that could blow us back into the stone age.

Before you say something. NO he did not invent that. Yet its something possible to do WITH what he did invent. His inventions can be used as a doomsday device worse than that of a nuclear bomb. The point I'm trying to make with this is EVERY single invention that's made can be used for good or bad.

Cure for cancer. Its great, the same understanding of how to get rid of it can be used as a biological weapon to create it by a different thing. Same invention 2 totally different uses.

Computers Entertainment, work and other uses. Hows guided missiles sound?

Unlike Einstein Tesla actually did invent 2 devices which sole purpose was destruction or taking of human life. There were some others designed especially for warfare, but more on a defensive level. Yet those defensive devices can just as easily be used as offensive.

Number 1 -> Earthquake Machine: a pocket-sized device that could shake a house apart with building waves of energy.

Number 2 -> Death ray: destructive energy transmitter he claimed to have built - "when unavoidable... may be used to destroy property and life." --- Tesla, 1915

Actually EMP already exists, there are several ways to cause it. A nuclear weapon detonated below ground level or in the atmosphere will do that without the other effects.

void wrote : Actually EMP already exists, there are several ways to cause it. A nuclear weapon detonated below ground level or in the atmosphere will do that without the other effects.

I know that. But I'm saying the that Teslas own inventions can cause it to. And if you take all his notes into effect to an even greater degree than ye old nuke.

I`m not trying to start a conflict here but it seems that void got pretty irritated when I said that Tesla was better than Einstein.

Yes, I posted those clips and they are well documented, that documentary is made by scientists that studied different scenarios of future disasters, why so angry ?

As I said, void, you`ve lost all your credibility by saying that nuclear power plants and nuclear weapons are safe.

Safe in what ? in destructibility ? Well, let`s say that the new generation ones are well protected but that doesn`t mean they are safe at all, as grega stated : they can be affected. So the effect can be the same as Cernobyl and even worse. There is a little probability of that to happen, but hey, there is. Let me remind you that in most countries of Europe, the reactors are still using old technology.

Think about a little war that could happen, think about even a nuclear bomb or even yellowstone erupting, nuclear winter is possible.

Don`t you have any respect for Tesla ? don`t you have any respect for using alternative current, radio, x-rays, electric engine ? of course you don`t use electric engine.

The true story of his life ? you are just trying to tr oll but you fail so big.

As you can`t even read the facts that he didn`t accept to build technology for money but rather he wanted to give it free for all.

That`s where I get that you venerate Einstein for nothing, while Tesla for you is nothing at all. How did Einstein save the world ? by bringing deaths of millions of people in Hiroshima and Nagasaki ? by making mankind aware of a disaster that can occur anytime and could end life on earth ? honestly ?

What Tesla wanted to do is beyond what Einstein ever thought about. He wanted every single country to unite as one and the war to end, but you can`t understand that because you praise Einstein and his atomic bombs that are safe and power plants that can cause severe radiation and mutations even at a tiny failure. How is that safe ? there is nothing safe in that, if someone bombs a nuclear power plant, good bye.

Edison went on to carry out a campaign to discourage the use of alternating current. Edison personally presided over several executions of animals, primarily stray cats and dogs, to demonstrate to the press that his system of direct current was safer than that of alternating current. Edison's series of animal executions peaked with the electrocution of Topsy the Elephant.

Each time you open the lights, think about that Tesla is the guy who made this possible and not Einstein.
What about HAARP ? no one says a word about it but yet it is used and it`s his technology :

Are we making Holes in Heaven? H.A.A.are.P. (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) is a controversial high frequency radio transmitter, or "ionospheric heater," which is believed to be descended from the works of Dr. Nikola Tesla and is operated by the you.S. Navy/Air Force and Phillip Laboratories in remote Gakona, Alaska.

Using HAARP, our military plans to focus a billion-watt pulsed radio beam into our upper atmosphere, ostensibly for ionospheric research. This procedure will form extremely low frequency waves and send them back to the Earth, enhancing communications with submarines and allowing us to "see" into the Earth, detecting anything from oil reserves to underground missile silos.

However, several researchers claim HAARP poses many dangers, including blowing thirty-mile holes in the Earth's upper atmosphere. They also warn of possible disruption of the subtle magnetic energies of our Earth and ourselves.

Holes in Heaven? is a prime example of grassroots filmmaking by producer Paula Randol-Smith and Emmy-winning director Wendy Robbins. Narrated by Martin Sheen, the film investigates HAARP, its history and implications, and examines the dangers and benefits of high and low frequencies and of electromagnetic technology.

Among the many scientists interviewed are Dr. Bernard Eastlund, whose original patents are the reputed blueprints for HAARP, Project Director Dr. John Heckscher, and Dr. Nick Begich and Jeane Manning, authors of Angels Don't Play This HAARP.

Holes in Heaven? strives to give a fair and accurate appraisal of HAARP, and brings before the public, vital information about a project which could have a dramatic effect upon our entire world.

What about the electric car ? why do we still use today fuel that causes pollution and destroys the o-zone layer ? because of the corporations and secret societies that own them, because no one wants an equal world until we deplete all the resources, this is obvious as electric cars are being made by normal random people and yet, no real company is interested about them. Why are some of us so close minded and won`t accept that this is not conspiracy but truth ? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla_electric_car http://www.keelynet.com/energy/teslafe1.htm http://www.frank.germano.com/blackbox.htm

Don`t you ever tell me that there is no electric car, as I know people who use them. So why is this not happening ? why do we still use oil ? huh ? it`s the same trash as we still use nuclear energy, because of the money.

What about that the superconductibility possible at the highest temperature ? What about his intentions of discovering how to manipulate gravity ? and here we talk about secret technology that most of you would say is conspiracy.

What about the Philadelphia Experiment ? I`m sure some of you know of this and how USA government asked Tesla and Einstein for help in that project.

Tell me please, what did Einstein really did ? besides the theory of relativity and that ''Einstein brought physics into context’’, that`s hilarious as it gets. Really.

Do you have any clue what the death ray was all about ? of course not, let`s spread scary words so people would feel like throwing rocks at Tesla.

Well, the death ray was nothing than a super laser beam technology that would destroy any weapon nuclear or not from space. Very dangerous I might say.

His dream was to end wars and bring peace, to bring oneness and freedom for us all; if goverments used Einstein and Tesla technology for war, then blame them.

What is your evidence of him trying to sell technology to Germany for money ? that`s just a little lie; I could say that Einstein wanted to sell nuclear technology to the Russians, but they did not accept that because it was too expensive. That`s not nice.

The illuminati were aware of Tesla`s potential ''danger’’ so they tried to make his name dirty. In 1947 there was a superman cartoon where Dr. Tesla was just a mad scientist that tried to take over the world in his secret laboratory, creating an army of robots. Then superman comes and he destroys all his robots and saves the world. See how dirty and tricky this ‘’masters’’ are ? they take the technology for their benefit and then they try to manipulate the public opinion with media and subliminal media for people to believe what they say.

While you say that Einstein was not the cause of atomic bomb, let me remind you that a bomb is a bomb, while death ray was something to destroy bombs.

The movie of Nikola Tesla was off from the public in Germany 1980, Berlin; at a conference where Free Energy was discussed. Why ? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079985/ No one wants free energy, no one wanted Tesla alive.

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

boris wrote : NAJEEB STOP BENG STJUPID please.

every one is agreing with me einstine holds more importence so be a little more quiet boris don't act over smart

najeeb wrote :

boris wrote : NAJEEB STOP BENG STJUPID please.

every one is agreing with me einstine holds more importence so be a little more quiet boris don't act over smart

Who`s that everyone mate ? search before you believe something, because that`s how people are actually being manipulated, they believe what most of them say.

see the posts above , einstine is more important

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

No offense, Najeeb, but how can people respect your views properly when you aren't even spelling his name correctly? If you truly want to make an actual argument/debate, you're going to have to write out a LOT more content with actual substance and less unfounded personal perspective.

This thread is aching for input from a well-known energy/physics expert that occasionally peruses these boards. I mean Najib, of course. He's spent the last half decade doing nothing but researching individuals like Tesla among others.

najeeb wrote : see the posts above , einstine is more important

You didn`t even read them, if you did you wouldn`t say so.

By the way.. anyone run for your lives ! void is warning us ! this is more dangerous than the atomic bomb :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNSD5TAy1vc&feature=related

@Zeth : that`s funny. haha Very Happy

Correction what you are reffering to as the death ray was called the teleforce by Tesla.

A defensive system to shoot down planes. The Death Ray was an offensive version of the teleforce that was ment to attack rather than defend.

Aside from that. Both are improbable. His concepts while true are ridiculous. His teleforce/death ray device would require the electricity to power a small city before it could even be used efficiently.

His ideas are not lacking, but many times he simply ignored the need of power. Do you know how much power a tesla coil requires in order to function. You need the energy of a lightning to get it to work for a fraction of a second. Want it continuous. that's more power than a thunder storm has.

Again his ideas are not bad and scientifically correct. But he totally ignored the power consumption required by his own devices. Allso his free energy device was a giant antenna, that was supposed to absorb electromagnetic fluctuations from space, causing it to shake and thus produce power. In theory it would work. The power output on the other hand would be next to nothing, since there is no material we know of, that can be affected that much by electromagnetic waves from space.

So yeah his technology is lacking in identifiable function until we actually solve the power problem. Let the enlightened have it. They can't use it with our current level of technology anyhow.

As for the electric car. The reason why we still use fosile fuels is because the electric batteris required for the car have to be recharged more often than you take your car to the gas station. And the more you use them the worse they get. Before we can switch to electricity which in my case would be a lacking thing to do we need better bateries.

If you want a great eco car, then switch to Hydrogen. Highly flammable its output rate is a lot better than gasoline yet once it burns up and mixes with oxygen it turns to water. that's right it forms H2O. the danger of that is a lot higher than fuel or electricity, but the output is also much grater.

N-J ZEQ2 Legend View user's profile Send private message

The world is not as "free" as one might think.

N-J wrote : The world is not as "free" as one might think.

I know that. But we aren't as caged as jaguar thinks aether. At least not yet we are not.

N-J wrote : The world is not as "free" as one might think.

+ 1 Idea Smile

nielsmillikan View user's profile Send private message

Jaguar wrote :
Tell me please, what did Einstein really did ? besides the theory of relativity and that ''Einstein brought physics into context’’, that`s hilarious as it gets. Really.

There is nothing hilarious about what void wrote and its quite clear that you are trying to get back on him for his prev posts.

As for Einstein's work, you could google it quite easily. But I'll write down a few anyways.

1)Photoelectric effect
2) Wave - particle duality
3) Zero - point energy
4) Brownian motion

And you speak of the theory of relativity as if its something of very little consequence. My friend he wasn't awarded the nobel prize for nothing. If you believe that all these awards and etc are also dealt with by the illuminati masters, then tell why mother teresa got one?

After going through all the posts, I find you like a kid who is a Vegeta fan and is trying his level best to prove that he was better than Goku.

nielsmillikan wrote :

Jaguar wrote :

There is nothing hilarious about what void wrote and its quite clear that you are trying to get back on him for his prev posts.

As for Einstein's work, you could google it quite easily. But I'll write down a few anyways.

1)Photoelectric effect
2) Wave - particle duality
3) Zero - point energy
4) Brownian motion

And you speak of the theory of relativity as if its something of very little consequence. My friend he wasn't awarded the nobel prize for nothing. If you believe that all these awards and etc are also dealt with by the illuminati masters, then tell why mother teresa got one?

After going through all the posts, I find you like a kid who is a Vegeta fan and is trying his level best to prove that he was better than Goku.

Ooh my, Vegeta.. Goku !? what has this to do with our discussion anyway ? I don`t even like Vegeta by the way. I prefer Goku Very Happy

Talking about zero point energy, Nassim Haramein sounds more interesting. I never said that Einstein was not good but that Tesla was better and more productive for mankind.

What has mother Teresa to do with the Illuminati ? Obama took that prize too.. for peace ?! a prize means nothing at all.

You were questioning Einstein's credibility. And that Vegeta Goku thing was an example.

nielsmillikan wrote : You were questioning Einstein's credibility. And that Vegeta Goku thing was an example.

Do you really know who discovered the Brownian Motion ?

Yes but do you know who gave the proper explanation for it?

nielsmillikan wrote : Yes but do you know who gave the proper explanation for it?

That`s a difference.

Let's summarize your post jaguar:
- Nuclear power plants and weapons are safe, yes I'll stick with this.

I don't know why you're unable to comprehend it. Chernobyl was an accident during an experiment with humans ignoring that-time science completely and powering up and down even though the warning signs were flashing up.

Added to this it was a reactor-type whose fail-safes weren't properly designed, NONE of these reactors have ever been used since and the western model NEVER not even the first one had these problems.

Sidenote: "Tiny failures" which you consider so dangerous happen all the time. Even big failures. http://tekknorg.wordpress.com/2009/07/06/vattenfall-reactor-incident-is-the-normal-case/ They had a loving fire in their power plant and yet nothing happened, yeah tiny failures will blow up the world, it can happen any second dude!

- Please tell me how Yellowstone erupting would cause anything related to nuclear power in the slightest. The reason it's associated with the nuclear winter is because it would cause the same effect, not because it's a real nuclear winter. Volcano ash was over Europe recently too, it's NOT radioactive material and not caused by humans, same goes for Yellowstone. Additionally nuclear bombs detonate all the time, the whole world is covered in tiny doses of Uranium and like I said before, it doesn't loving matter cause Radon and Uranium stream out of/live in the ground anyway and radiation surrounds us all day long. It's far away from being any threat and big *laughing out loud* for you believing in mutants but not evolution.

Nuclear winter is the result of hundreds of nuclear bombs exploding within a short time frame, something that is completely unrealistic and unnecessary. Why would someone launch the first missile? Why would the opponent answer it? Nobody starts a war with the intention to destroy the planet and we have far more effective weaponry nowadays.

A nuclear missile is pretty much just to show your balls, it's no longer an effective weapon as it'd kill your own soldiers during the following invasion, plus it's highly detectable and slow. Missile shields, lasers and even fighters can take it down long before it hits.

- Tesla's inventions you mentioned, let's give it a quick rundown:
AC: His best invention by far. It's good I'll give you that, would've easily been discovered by others though and in the end it only simplified a process. In fact that process wasn't even practiable when he advocated in favor of AC, since DC was much more useful at that time (which is also why that loser lost). It didn't change the shape of the world, we had electricity without it too.

Radio: It's funny that you mention it. You realize he tried to sell it to the US government first, demonstrating how they could remotely control a torpedo? Yeah, great guy, but yup a good invention although again others discovered it indepedently. Covered by the next part!

X-Ray: Here's a hint, they used to be called Röntgen rays for ages and are still called Röntgenstrahlung in Germany. Why is that? Because Wilhelm Röntgen independently discovered radiation and put it to actual use. Tesla discovered it too, but he didn't even realize what he had discovered. It's not thanks to him that we're using X-Ray today, but thanks to good old Willy who was able to comprehend the implications of his discovery.

Electric engine: Once again you fail, he didn't invent the electric engine. This also explains why you don't understand the war of currents or AC/DC. The first electric engine was invented 1886 by Sprague. It used DC which is why Edison's DC was more useful than AC. It wasn't until 1888 that Tesla invented an AC engine. You give that guy an aweful lot of credit when he didn't so much discover stuff as simply making it a bit better.

Sidenote: Note how two of your four "inventions" you give him oh so much credit for were just competition with another inventor where the whole point ended up being about money. He even made Westinghouse pay him for his patents on AC which in turn got Westinghouse broke.

- Do I really need to repeat the part where Tesla files patents for every lacking thing which ever came to his mind? Yeah of course this wasn't about money, he just wanted the superior power grid, that's why Westinghouse went broke cause he couldn't pay Tesla anymore. Or are you talking about the part where Tesla temporarily releases him out of the contract when he doesn't have money anymore and Tesla badly needs an AC power grid to keep selling his AC engine? Or the part where Tesla invents "death rays" in 1907 prior to any air force even playing a role and a weapon that is aimed at killing a large number of infantry? It was a brutal concept with the intention to kill and had nothing to do with (at that time non-existant) bombs or planes. Do your research man! It was purely meant to destroy humans.

- Why do you keep relating Einstein and the nuclear bomb? The concept of general relativity has nothing to do with that thing. It's a general formula that allows to bring mass and energy into correlation. All the nuclear bomb did was prove that he was right, the whole theory doesn't play a role in the development of the bomb at all though.

His only influence on the bomb was a political one and that was the decision to balance power by giving the bomb to a second country (actually in this case it's more of a first cause americans worked on it faster than germans but this doesn't play any role in this).

Oh and some history class for you:
Americans would have attacked Japan either way.

The two bombs combined had a total number of about 150,000 casualties, about 20,000 dying to the explosion and the rest to long-term damage by radiation.

A full-scale invasion of Japan which would've been the only alternative would've had much more casualties on both sides and the pacific war would've been prolonged. America wouldn't have had time to concentrate on Europe, Germany wouldn't have needed fight at the western front and would've gotten the bomb first, Hitler wouldn't have been as responsible with the bomb as the americans and quickly destroyed Moscow and London and then welcome to the united world of Germania. But now that I think about it, didn't you mention Tesla wanted the world to be united by the means of using super weapons? Sounds an aweful lot like your favorite neighborhood dictator.

- If someone bombs a nuclear power plant nothing will happen, as the reactors are well-protected. What are we really talking here? A cruise missile? Yeah, that'd get problematic, except for the part where the power plant is turned off remotely, also what's up with you always using some highly unrealistic scenarios?

If a country powerful enough to cause a nuclear meltdown manages to strike at one of your power plants the little radiation released is your least problem and which country would be lacking enough to do that? It'd slow down their own attacks, they'd not be able to exploit that country and they wouldn't kill a lot of people like that cause virtually no power plant is close enough to a city for that. Most people dying to Chernobyl were firefighters trying to contain radiation, civil casualties ran pretty low and people live just fine relatively close by. Yes it was bad, but really... what's your loving point? It can make a small area uninhabitable that can possibly cause collateral damage to your own people and especially soldiers. Totally worth it.

And don't come up with terrorists or something, they don't have the fire power to cause anything big enough for this to happen (else they#d probably have done it too).

A worst case scenario of a meltdown has casualties running no higher than 20,000. More people die in car accidents every year.

I guess this explains our difference in what we consider safe though. I think something is safe when it's highly unlikely for anything bad to ever happen unless someone intentionally strikes at something or an armageddon like disaster strikes, while you only consider something safe when nothing can possibly happen.

Once again, by your definition not even using electricity would be save as a single spark is enough to burn down a house and since you're working under the assumption that no personnel is around to keep the power plant under control no firemen trying to extinguish the fire would make it just as bad if not even worse.

- Einstein's accomplishment was to FULLY understand physics in pretty much it's entirety. Something a more regular person like Tesla simply couldn't do. While Einstein is a genius, Tesla is just one inventor among many. Sure he was good, but so was Otto Hahn, Lise Meitner and all others I previously mentioned. Einstein was better than anyone else at this time while Tesla was fighting with Edison over simple issues, a great mind like Einstein wouldn't even have taken interest in. If Tesla lived today, his name wouldn't even make it to the history books, while everybody knows Hawking who is a modern Einstein.

- HAARP, oh boy there goes another fan-favorite of conspiracy theorists!

- Electric car: They still rule, that's why nobody uses them and they're kind of pointless since the only man to ever produce electricity from his buttocks was William Wallace and he's unfortunately long dead. Everyone else requires power plants, where we end up with requiring nuclear power plants again for a lack of efficient alternatives.

Also isn't it funny that you claim people are holding back such inventions, yet say that you see them driving around on a regular basis? Again your conspirators do an aweful job with electric and solar cars getting better every day.

I don't particularly get why you're even bringing up electric cars though it's not an invention of Tesla.

I have a question, do you actually read your own links? Tesla's electric car is a myth with no solid evidence (here goes mister conspiracy again) and has little to do with current electric cars.

Let's make a note cause I'll use it again, later on:
Only a single person claims that this thing ever existed.

- Nuclear power and the money... Do you realize that nuclear power is the cheapest energy source mankind knows about? It's basically rocks lying around, doesn't get much cheaper than that. Also big *laughing out loud* @ oil, that's hardly getting any use. The only real alternative we currently have is charcoal and that's worse than a nuclear power plant and you require about 3 of those to match the output.

Wind isn't really useful when you don't have a lot to begin with, using water lacks efficiency and most countries aren't even close enough to water to do this, this'd probably work for an island the size of a city completely surrounded by water but not much more and solar energy, good luck with that in a non-desert country.

And once again, news flash: We are already using this, no conspirator is stopping their use. It's getting a lot of research yet doesn't manage to rival any other energy source in terms of output. In Germany we even have companies who plaster your complete roof with solar cells and it's even possible to power your house with them, that is unless you want to be without energy during winter and if oyu can afford spending 100,000 eur on installing technology that'll only start to pay off after 30 years and that is if it never gets any damage.

- Oh Einstein flaming again. I stated his discoveries several times already, beside bringing everything into context. Stimulated emission Also known as the foundation for lasers which are actually used to destroy missiles, yet not used offensively, are used in the entirety of modern industry and even medicine. But yeah that's really small scale stuff. The photoelectric effect is still around too. That only started "modern physics" as in quantum physics which will soon multiply our computing power and may one day lead to teleportation and all kinds of star trek stuff, but yeah he hardly did stuff.

- Read up on the death ray for once. It was intended to fry large amounts of people by throwing lightning at them, much like a flamethrower works. During the time he initially came up with the idea nobody even had a serious air force and something like a missile that you could detonate with electricity didn't even exist until the 1940's when Wernherr von Braun invented the rocket.

It's a brutal offensive weapon and serves 0 purpose in defense. Also it's loving lacking cause a machine gun does a much better job at killing people and doesn't require your own personal power supply and has a higher range too. Makes for a cool sci-fi weapon in Quake 3 though yup! Do I even need to mention that it wasn't until long after WW2 that "space" even became remotely a threat? Actually this almost makes sense though, after all he was known for inventing things with no practical purpose whatsoever, which is why he was poor by the way. Razz

- Ending all wars and oneness, that's the dream of every crazy person and great dictator. Hitler desired those two and filling the earth with perfect humans. You have a very dangerous mindset if you really think the ends justify the means which in this case are developing super weapons threatening all of mankind. Plus oneness directly opposes the concept of freedom, so there you are contradicting yourself. Forcing the world to unite by strong weaponry will never work out and will never lead to true freedom. A united world can only be born out of peace and a mutual desire to be "one", only then will it be true freedom too.

- My evidence for his failed attempts to sell death rays to various countries? It's all over the internet and in pretty much every book about him, where's your research now?

"Nikola Tesla Dies. Prolific Inventor. Alternating Power Current's Developer Found Dead in Hotel Suite Here. Claimed a 'Death Beam'. He Insisted the Invention Could Annihilate an Army of 1,000,000 at Once.". New York Times. January 8, 1943, Friday.

So much for an anti-missile weapon huh?

Countries he contacted included Germany, Japan, Italy, England and the US. How does the world know? Cause those countries actually write stuff down, but of course it's part of your mega-conspiracy and all that evidence was forged.

By the way he also sold them turbines for war machines:

Thus, it is clear that Tesla put in 18 years of intense effort to perfect the bladeless turbine as he negotiated with Japan and Germany before WWI to place the turbines in torpedoes and tanks, and then later with ship building and airplane companies and also Ford and General Motors.

Yes, people buying turbines for war machines during times of peace obviously only do it as a means of defending themselves, how could he have possibly foreseen that those weapons would be used in large-scale war? And he totally did this free of charge too, except for the part where he demanded money that is and was tinkled when they didn't give him a lot. Also his turbines were trash.

The turbine, however, never reached the state of perfection that was required for them to scrap their existing engines and replace them with his. Thus, he never received large amounts of compensation for the engine, although he did recoup in the neighborhood of $50,000 from Pyle National, Allis Chalmers and Budd National for work completed.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tesla/esp_tesla_2.htm

Here obviously I can't give you non-internet evidence but since you believe everything you read you'll now no longer question that Tesla sold himself out to war mongers like prussian germany and japan, of course with the exception that everyone at his time thought he just inhaled and didn't bother to use his technology in the end. Poor greedy little Nikola.

- Illuminati hahahahahahaha. They don't exist, another conspiracy theory of yours. But yeah if I wanted to give someone a bad name, I'd really make him look bad in a comic that's read mostly by little kids. That'll really work out. Also how on earth do you even get the idea that anyone could excert this much power over the world, yet remain completely hidden? It's completely illogical to believe that you can control that many people over such a long time without ever any solid proof being revealed, especially when there are enough leaping lizards out there who make up false fiddle sticks about your existence (which you for some reason don't stop) and half these leaping lizards are constantly looking for any signs of your existence.

- Your reminder is false. A bomb may be a bomb, but a death ray is not a weapon to destroy bombs. Also Einstein didn't build a bomb at all, he was a THEORETICAL PHYSICIST how often do I need to repeat this? He thought about how the world works and not about how to manipulate or exploit it for weaponry, while Tesla did exactly that for all of his life. He was a crazy man obsessed with the idea of turning lightning into a controllable weapon while Einstein was just a nerd who was interested in how the world works and did a better job at it than anyone else in the history of mankind.

- Your movie link: I won't even bother going in-depth with this. If they held the movie back to keep his inventions a secret YOU WOULDN'T loving KNOW ABOUT IT.

by the way not sure how I missed this trash:

If you think that every nuclear reactor is safe, then my friend.. you can even jump in one of them. If TV would say so, I doubt that you won`t do it.

Are you really that lacking? What does relative safety by not melting down have to do with taking a bath in a reactor? You are really not worthy of a discussion since you lack basic knowledge.

First off radiation doesn't work well in water.
Second inside a reactor you have high temperatures.

The hot water would kill me long before the radiation actually affects me. So now your problem with reactor safety is that I can't swim in it before water kills me? slam man, that's some loving evil water. Let's stop using that too.

That also concludes this discussion I don't particularly have any interest in you anymore, you lack the necessary intelligence and background knowledge to understand even basic physics and all you really know comes out of youtube videos where you fail to see them in context and which are generally created by people lacking any credibility to begin with.

You are the one who is getting influenced by others or even the media, I for myself learned at university how to build a reactor and how not to do it (Chernobyl).

The one true thing in this world, my friend, is that nuclear energy is one of the greatest inventions ever made and we wouldn't be where we are today without it. Unfortunately this has nothing to do with good old Albert so it doesn't matter too much, but it clearly shows how YOU are being influenced by the media since they are the only ones who constantly puppy about nuclear power plants. Science likes them, at least as a temporary solution.

Zeth wrote :

No offense, Najeeb, but how can people respect your views properly when you aren't even spelling his name correctly? If you truly want to make an actual argument/debate, you're going to have to write out a LOT more content with actual substance and less unfounded personal perspective.

This thread is aching for input from a well-known energy/physics expert that occasionally peruses these boards. I mean Najib, of course. He's spent the last half decade doing nothing but researching individuals like Tesla among others.

hehe my writing power in English is not that good Crying or Very sad

<<  1, 2, 3, 4  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]