Content

1, 2  >>

Earth Special Forces is worse then ZEQ2

GoldenWarrior View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, August 19, 2010

here's why

1.ZEQ2 is free and its still working on its second beta witch makes it awesome

2.do you see that Earth Special Forces is rushing in there projacts like watch 1.3 Earth Special Forces will come out in like a month

Gerrard95 View user's profile Send private message

GoldenWarrior wrote : here's why

2.do you see that Earth Special Forces is rushing in there projacts like watch 1.3 Earth Special Forces will come out in like a month

1 yeah ZEQ2 is free but some ways Earth Special Forces free too they don't want you to pay for the mod

2 *laughing out loud* I don't really think Earth Special Forces rushing because if they rushing then the mod has already out with 100 bugs and I think Earth Special Forces 1.3 is far from complete Smile

XxKevinDxX View user's profile Send private message

Yeah it is free... but its in progress and it doesn't look awesome seeing that Beta 2 is not out yet
(Yes I am patient -.-)

No....they've been working Beta 1.3 near last years christmas (I think) and look at its graphics!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMcuUsCyy0w&feature=search

But overall, I perfer ZEQ2 though

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

XxKevinDxX wrote :

Yeah it is free... but its in progress and it doesn't look awesome seeing that Beta 2 is not out yet
(Yes I am patient -.-)

No....they've been working Beta 1.3 near last years christmas (I think) and look at its graphics!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMcuUsCyy0w&feature=search

But overall, I perfer ZEQ2 though

x2

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

it's not about "beta " they never tried to get graphics nither they released any of their pro work as you can see in Earth Special Forces final , zeq2lite gets its graphics from Quake 3 and cellshade which is avilible in Earth Special Forces final with more 3 types of shading that can be changed during game play plus Earth Special Forces 1.2.3 is a lot more stable thhan zeq2lite beta 1 , like it or not at the moment zeq2lite needs development , zeq2lite and Earth Special Forces are the 2 major Dragon Ball Z projects so its better is you don't ofend any onbe of these by making such idiotic threds

najeeb wrote : it's not about "beta " they never tried to get graphics nither they released any of their pro work as you can see in Earth Special Forces final , zeq2lite gets its graphics from Quake 3 and cellshade which is avilible in Earth Special Forces final with more 3 types of shading that can be changed during game play plus Earth Special Forces 1.2.3 is a lot more stable thhan zeq2lite beta 1 , like it or not at the moment zeq2lite needs development , zeq2lite and Earth Special Forces are the 2 major Dragon Ball Z projects so its better is you don't ofend any onbe of these by making such idiotic threds

that's harsh, true, but harsh. plus Earth Special Forces and ZEQ2 lite are two different games with different goals. there is no competition between the two.

agreed , PLEASE stop making these kind of threds

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

grega you're from Earth Special Forces shut these guysd up *laughing out loud* *laughing out loud* *laughing out loud* Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz

Damaera View user's profile Send private message

Oh, how wrong you are.

prove him wrong

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'm not 75% wrong okay Confused

broly3110 View user's profile Send private message

void View user's profile Send private message

GoldenWarrior wrote : I'm not 75% wrong okay Confused

Yup, you're either 100%, 50% or 0% wrong! 75% is improbable when there's only two reasons.

boris View user's profile Send private message

you're 73% WRONG. there si already 2 treads about Earth Special Forces why spamming more? ZEQ2 have better gameplay and graphic so its better(for now).

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

I want to punch you.

Not because you said Earth Special Forces is worse than ZEQ2. that's your thing and your own choice. But cause you compared the 2.

Earth Special Forces is an areal flight simulation action game, where ZEQ2 is pretty close to a fighter.

In Earth Special Forces your Goal is to out fly your opponent and get the hit in using various areal maneuvers.

ZEQ2 you pretty much lock on and enjoy the 1 on 1 fighter style game with a simplified mêlée system compared to standard fighters.

Its down to what you prefer in a game, but the games themselves are totally different so don't compare them.

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

Grega wrote : I want to punch you.

Not because you said Earth Special Forces is worse than ZEQ2. that's your thing and your own choice. But cause you compared the 2.

Earth Special Forces is an areal flight simulation action game, where ZEQ2 is pretty close to a fighter.

In Earth Special Forces your Goal is to out fly your opponent and get the hit in using various areal maneuvers.

ZEQ2 you pretty much lock on and enjoy the 1 on 1 fighter style game with a simplified mêlée system compared to standard fighters.

Its down to what you prefer in a game, but the games themselves are totally different so don't compare them.

I agree with you for a 100%. But eventhough you are right you should realise that people will just see Earth Special Forces and ZEQ2 lite as the only 2 decent Dragon Ball Z based pc games around, so they will compare them..Even if they should..

They see Dragon Ball Z +game+pc at both games, that's it, not the goals,engine's,motives behind it. ( at least most of the regular players)

my opoin

an you know what close this thread

broly3110 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, August 20, 2010

What did we learn from this (and many other) thread/s?

Don't make any nonsensical or pure fail topics,like "my icon is going to absorb you"

GoldenWarrior wrote : my opoin

Opoin?Want some Frnkln (Franklin) to go with that?

Reply with quote Friday, August 20, 2010

boris wrote : you're 73% WRONG. there si already 2 treads about Earth Special Forces why spamming more? ZEQ2 have better gameplay and graphic so its better(for now).

dance with me

boris View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, August 21, 2010

dance with me

I don't like dance, and I'm not faggy.

Zaneo View user's profile Send private message

boris wrote :

dance with me

then why do you have a Videl avatar? Laughing

Djsonic View user's profile Send private message

Zaneo wrote :

boris wrote :

dance with me

then why do you have a Videl avatar? :*laughing out loud*:

Aahahaahahahha.

yes boris why do you have a videl avatar?? Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

this is starting to get uglyy....

1, 2  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]