Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4  >>

Nikola Tesla - The True inventor of modern day Electricity

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, August 19, 2010

najeeb wrote :

Zeth wrote :

every one is agreing with me einstine holds more importence so be a little more quiet boris don't act over smart

No offense, Najeeb, but how can people respect your views properly when you aren't even spelling his name correctly? If you truly want to make an actual argument/debate, you're going to have to write out a LOT more content with actual substance and less unfounded personal perspective.

This thread is aching for input from a well-known energy/physics expert that occasionally peruses these boards. I mean Najib, of course. He's spent the last half decade doing nothing but researching individuals like Tesla among others.

hehe my writing power in English is not that good Crying or Very sad

Writing Einstein's name right has nothing to do with language, but everything to do with a mental attitude which you lack.

jag View user's profile Send private message

@void : you wrote that post half a day ? Very Happy

I will answer you when I will have some time for it.

void View user's profile Send private message

Nope wrote it in ~10 minutes. If you're referring to my last post before that I'm reaaaaally sorry that didn't spend all day waiting for your reply but going to the cinema was somewhat more interesting.

void wrote : Nope wrote it in ~10 minutes. If you're referring to my last post before that I'm reaaaaally sorry that didn't spend all day waiting for your reply but going to the cinema was somewhat more interesting.

You didn`t write that in 10 minutes, I`ve spend 10 minutes to read it, why so elitist mentality mate ? it`s just a forum.

And if you`re trying to say that I`ve waited for your reply, no. You sound childish. I will post a reply to that huge story maybe tomorrow.

All that I have to tell you know is that you`re pretty lacking Very Happy Is this your evidence? Is this where you do your research ?

A site where conspiracies like illuminati are being told ? that means you are talking about conspiracies too, Mr. Nuclear Physicist.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tesla/esp_tesla_2.htm

Here obviously I can't give you non-internet evidence but since you believe everything you read you'll now no longer question that Tesla sold himself out to war mongers like prussian germany and japan, of course with the exception that everyone at his time thought he just inhaled and didn't bother to use his technology in the end. Poor greedy little Nikola.

- Illuminati hahahahahahaha. They don't exist, another conspiracy theory of yours.

Laugh baby laugh, for your laughter to be the finest :

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_illuminati.htm

Is this your new "strategy" or something, cause it's unnecessary I won't go into the tesla topic again.

And it was roughly 10 minutes, could've been 20 but I don't exactly watch the time, so it's an estimate based around other facts like when I got home, how long my internet tour usually takes where ZEQ2 is naturally the last site thanks to alphabetial ordering and ordering something to eat and actually eating it. 10 minutes is much closer to the actual time spent than half a day, so calling it elitism when you actually tried to make a weird unrelated comment first is a bit strange.

If it makes you feel better, let it even be 30 minutes I really don't see how this is an issue.

As for your edit:
So? What does it prove? A conspiracy is always based on real facts, there once existed Illuminati in Bavaria too. The site isn't necessarily right about everything just cause it is right about one thing and that Tesla tried selling weapons is all over the internet. Try wikipedia if you need another source, as opposed to Illuminati that information isn't denied by anyone.

Oh and since you give that page so much meaning. I'm afraid but I just took the first page I could find combining the words japan germany and tesla since I thought a simple wikipedia link was a bit intellectually lacking and scanning physics books that are in German doesn't sound useful. It was pure luck, never saw the site before and didn't even know that even conspiracy theorists don't deny the fact that Tesla was a military-sell-out.

To be honest I don't see why anyone would have the need to believe in conspiracy theories. What's the benefit? Does it make life more exciting? It's easy believing it though, just like the existence of lloyd, you can't unprove it. But the absence of proof a fact is false, doesn't mean the opposite is true.

So jaguar, my question, why bother seeing the world differently then it actually appears to be?

void wrote :
As for your edit:
So? What does it prove? A conspiracy is always based on real facts, there once existed Illuminati in Bavaria too. The site isn't necessarily right about everything just cause it is right about one thing and that Tesla tried selling weapons is all over the internet. Try wikipedia if you need another source, as opposed to Illuminati that information isn't denied by anyone.

Do you have personality problems ? Here is the old you :

- Illuminati hahahahahahaha. They don't exist, another conspiracy theory of yours.

Dang.. and I thought we are having a serious discussion here. Void, you`re getting funny mate.

@TRL : it does, once you get to know what their true intentions are, it turns out into a survival need of making people aware that they are being manipulated for many years, but as some said : nothing is wrong, until you die.

Stop, trying to ridicule my posts when everyone can clearly see through your futile attempts to discredit me.

I said "they don't exist". Watch out how grammar is biting your buttocks and doesn't contradict the fact that an entirely different organization of that name existed 200 years ago.

Your replies are childish. What's next, you posting a link to the WCW NWO to prove there was a New World Order?

Additionally I'm sorry but you aren't making anyone aware of anything. Even if people believed you they couldn't do anything about it, since the persons responsible cannot be found by your own logic and the secret accomplishments of Tesla aren't suddenly recoverable just because people know how great he truly was. Rolling Eyes

void wrote : Stop, trying to ridicule my posts when everyone can clearly see through your futile attempts to discredit me.

I said "they don't exist". Watch out how grammar is biting your buttocks and doesn't contradict the fact that an entirely different organization of that name existed 200 years ago.

Your replies are childish. What's next, you posting a link to the WCW NWO to prove there was a New World Order?

Additionally I'm sorry but you aren't making anyone aware of anything. Even if people believed you they couldn't do anything about it, since the persons responsible cannot be found by your own logic and the secret accomplishments of Tesla aren't suddenly recoverable just because people know how great he truly was. Rolling Eyes

Yes, a different organization that existed 200 years ago, a different organization compared to what ? oh boy you are funny.

It`s obviously that some people don`t want to believe in it because it simply sounds bad, it simply does affect your reality and it simply makes you think that you are not safe.

okay, you are safe. There is no such thing as secret societies, no one evil, everything is fine, the world is free. Getting back to Tesla, yes... I believe that we are actually living with crappy technology like Nuclear Power.. but what can I do to prove you that ? there is enough evidence of secret technology that superpowers use, and we don`t.

Simple as that. I will post a story later.

jaguar wrote : Yes, a different organization that existed 200 years ago, a different organization compared to what ? oh boy you are funny.

Either it's me or you now act as if you wouldn't understand basic English in an attempt to somehow salvage your reputation.

A different organization compared to that which is described in conspiracy theories about an order of the Illuminati that has established a shadow government, influencing the Bush and Obama families, faciliating assassinations and trying to create a new world order.

The "real Illuminati" of 1776 were disbanded in 1785 and ceased existence there. It was originally an altruistic organization striving for a world where mankind no longer needs laws or rules for a functional society and live in complete freedom.

The complete opposite of the organization described in conspiracy theories who tries to stay in hiding rather than "enlightening" the world and works for the selfish goals of a minority.

"Freiheit, Gleichheit, Brüderlichkeit" were their goals which translates to freedom, equality and fraternity which totally contradict any goal of the conspiracy illuminati.

That conspiracy theory already contradicts itself in that there is no possible way an order that was established in 1776 could possibly influence the american revolution which began one year prior it even existed and way before it could have possibly risen to any power.

Then there's the french revolution, where the myth of the "Illuminati" being involved stem from the french free masons (completely different organization, that happened to call their members "les illumes" though). All this trash is based on 3 idiotic authors who thought illuminati necessarily always refers to the same organization.

I ask you one final time to stop spewing your fiddle sticks. Such a mindset sparked the killing of 6 million jews cause leaping lizards like you made people believe they were conspiring behind the scenes.

There cannot be any positive outcome out of your fiddle sticks.

void wrote :

jaguar wrote : Yes, a different organization that existed 200 years ago, a different organization compared to what ? oh boy you are funny.

Either it's me or you now act as if you wouldn't understand basic English in an attempt to somehow salvage your reputation.

A different organization compared to that which is described in conspiracy theories about an order of the Illuminati that has established a shadow government, influencing the Bush and Obama families, faciliating assassinations and trying to create a new world order.

The "real Illuminati" of 1776 were disbanded in 1785 and ceased existence there. It was originally an altruistic organization striving for a world where mankind no longer needs laws or rules for a functional society and live in complete freedom.

The complete opposite of the organization described in conspiracy theories who tries to stay in hiding rather than "enlightening" the world and works for the selfish goals of a minority.

"Freiheit, Gleichheit, Brüderlichkeit" were their goals which translates to freedom, equality and fraternity which totally contradict any goal of the conspiracy illuminati.

That conspiracy theory already contradicts itself in that there is no possible way an order that was established in 1776 could possibly influence the american revolution which began one year prior it even existed and way before it could have possibly risen to any power.

Then there's the french revolution, where the myth of the "Illuminati" being involved stem from the french free masons (completely different organization, that happened to call their members "les illumes" though). All this trash is based on 3 idiotic authors who thought illuminati necessarily always refers to the same organization.

I ask you one final time to stop spewing your fiddle sticks. Such a mindset sparked the killing of 6 million jews cause leaping lizards like you made people believe they were conspiring behind the scenes.

There cannot be any positive outcome out of your fiddle sticks.

That`s what wikipedia feeds you. Wanna talk more about that, post it on the conspiracy thread.

Do your own research before believing something.

Watch your n a z I mouth about comparing the ones that fight for freedom of mankind with hitler. There is nothing wrong with any race, not even the jews.

Stop trying to be the smart guy after you`ve already contradicted yourself in your statements.

Stop throwing icy and spicy comments, if there is a debate, let it be.

I did, you apparently didn't since you still don't know the difference between the western LWR and the chernobyl reactor, that Einstein's contributions to physics had nothing to do with nuclear fission and what they even did, still deny the facts about Tesla selling weapons to war mongers and a whole bunch of other things. Very Happy

It's great that you think you know more about the Illuminati than a German, it's part of our history taught in school, you read random bullcrap of strangers with no credibility on the internet. Yeah, that's better.

BUT OF COURSE THAT'S JUST WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE. *HIDE ILLUMINATI FREE-MASONRY AKATSUKI CAPTAIN PLANET ONE RING OF POWER THAT THE ORGANIZATION SECRETLY DISTRIBUTES THROUGH THE KELLOGGS COMPANY*

Thanks also for proving that you lack the ability to comprehend written text. I didn't say anything was wrong with the jews, but it doesn't surprise me that you don't know that Hitler thought Jews were involved in a conspiracy just like you believe the governments are corrupt. The truth is leaping lizards like you are the ones responsible for the murders of people like Lincoln and Kennedy, because in your own sick world you believe THEY are the conspirators.

void wrote : I did, you apparently didn't since you still don't know the difference between the western LWR and the chernobyl reactor, that Einstein's contributions to physics had nothing to do with nuclear fission and what they even did, still deny the facts about Tesla selling weapons to war mongers and a whole bunch of other things. Very Happy

It's great that you think you know more about the Illuminati than a German, it's part of our history taught in school, you read random bullcrap of strangers with no credibility on the internet. Yeah, that's better.

BUT OF COURSE THAT'S JUST WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE. *HIDE ILLUMINATI FREE-MASONRY AKATSUKI CAPTAIN PLANET ONE RING OF POWER THAT THE ORGANIZATION SECRETLY DISTRIBUTES THROUGH THE KELLOGGS COMPANY*

Where are the facts about Tesla selling technology to the Germans and Japan ? on the same site that you can find stuff about Illuminati ? don`t you think you are a bit tired ?

Yes my dear friend, I think that I know way more about illuminati than you, because you don`t have any clue at all but a huge ego like of a typical German.

Thanks also for proving that you lack the ability to comprehend written text. I didn't say anything was wrong with the jews, but it doesn't surprise me that you don't know that Hitler thought Jews were involved in a conspiracy just like you believe the governments are corrupt. The truth is leaping lizards like you are the ones responsible for the murders of people like Lincoln and Kennedy, because in your own sick world you believe THEY are the conspirators.

Too much ha t e isn`t it ? well, it`s not healthy for you. And it`s not me, it is because of YOU that people that tell the truth die, because of YOU and your freaking huge ego PEOPLE DIE KILLED BY THEM, because you don`t give a trash and believe in what YOU`VE BEING TOLD in the school, because of YOU; that you are nothing but a student to your masters that laugh at your level of ignorance.

Let me say something to you dear SHEEP :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL33_nXVY6Q

This is what you deserve because you are nothing but a sheep.

Quiet you for I'm the master not the student! Once I rule over you, I'll punish you for trying to spoil my plans unworthy one.

More importantly I have no idea what "Too much am grossly pleased with isn`t it ?" even means.

by the way how old were you again?

The internet rarely tells the truth, simply because every leaping lizard can easily spew his fiddle sticks and make false claims (HI brother) whereas publicizing a book that receives credit by independent universities all over the world is much harder, so how lacking must you be to actually think 18 year old kids on YouTube were a credible source?

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

Jaguar I'm afraid Void is right.

I did say the nuclear reactors can blow due to natural disasters, but the ones I described are big enough to end all humanity themselves.

And its quite obvious that you know jack stuff about physics.

Fact is you are trapped in your little world afraid of your own shadow and don't even dare to look out the window to afraid of the bogyman who supposedly rules the monster horde in your closet and under your bed.

Yes we are not free. Not fully at least, but not because some secret organization is pulling our strings. Its because we let ourselves be ruled by a government. A country is nothing without its people yet we are to lazy to lift a finger to help ourselves out of this. We don't desire freedom, we desire security. There is no organization behind it, that's just how a government works.

Also did you even do more then skim though the very links you posted. As many contradict the very stuff you say.

Oh and that video you showed with a guy between 2 tesla coils that were shooting electricity at him. You should note that he was inside a Faradays Cage.

You should read up on how it works and why it prevents any electricity to travel to the inside of the thing.

Allso Teslas death ray was based on electricity. Guess what. A lightning hit doesn't affect planes. Because of the same effect that keeps you safe in a Faraday cage.

Tesla was a great mind far ahead of his time. But you are giving him to much credit. Almost none of his designs worked because he ignored the power consumption necessary to make them work.

But you continue to blab on about proof, where your own proof is non existant. Every 5 year old can put up a random website claiming aliens are controlling the US. Does that make it a fact?

Offcourse not. that just means the kid has a strong imagination.

I urge you to think for yourself before simply throwing forward word for word exactly what you read on a website.

N-J ZEQ2 Legend View user's profile Send private message

Fights between individuals, as well as governments and nations, invariably result from misunderstandings in the broadest interpretation of this term. Misunderstandings are always caused by the inability of appreciating one another's point of view. This again is due to the ignorance of those concerned, not so much in their own, as in their mutual fields. The peril of a clash is aggravated by a more or less predominant sense of combativeness, posed by every human being. To resist this inherent fighting tendency the best way is to dispel ignorance of the doings of others by a systematic spread of general knowledge. With this object in view, it is most important to aid exchange of thought and intercourse.

Nikola Tesla

Baldwin Lost Soul View user's profile Send private message

N-J wrote :

Fights between individuals, as well as governments and nations, invariably result from misunderstandings in the broadest interpretation of this term. Misunderstandings are always caused by the inability of appreciating one another's point of view. This again is due to the ignorance of those concerned, not so much in their own, as in their mutual fields. The peril of a clash is aggravated by a more or less predominant sense of combativeness, posed by every human being. To resist this inherent fighting tendency the best way is to dispel ignorance of the doings of others by a systematic spread of general knowledge. With this object in view, it is most important to aid exchange of thought and intercourse.

Nikola Tesla

Well, look who finally decided to drop by. : p

Zeth wrote :

every one is agreing with me einstine holds more importence so be a little more quiet boris don't act over smart

No offense, Najeeb, but how can people respect your views properly when you aren't even spelling his name correctly? If you truly want to make an actual argument/debate, you're going to have to write out a LOT more content with actual substance and less unfounded personal perspective.

*Laughing my loving butt off*!!!!!!!!

Reply with quote Friday, August 20, 2010

Grega wrote : Jaguar I'm afraid Void is right.

I did say the nuclear reactors can blow due to natural disasters, but the ones I described are big enough to end all humanity themselves.

And its quite obvious that you know jack stuff about physics.

Fact is you are trapped in your little world afraid of your own shadow and don't even dare to look out the window to afraid of the bogyman who supposedly rules the monster horde in your closet and under your bed.

Yes we are not free. Not fully at least, but not because some secret organization is pulling our strings. Its because we let ourselves be ruled by a government. A country is nothing without its people yet we are to lazy to lift a finger to help ourselves out of this. We don't desire freedom, we desire security. There is no organization behind it, that's just how a government works.

Also did you even do more then skim though the very links you posted. As many contradict the very stuff you say.

Oh and that video you showed with a guy between 2 tesla coils that were shooting electricity at him. You should note that he was inside a Faradays Cage.

You should read up on how it works and why it prevents any electricity to travel to the inside of the thing.

Allso Teslas death ray was based on electricity. Guess what. A lightning hit doesn't affect planes. Because of the same effect that keeps you safe in a Faraday cage.

Tesla was a great mind far ahead of his time. But you are giving him to much credit. Almost none of his designs worked because he ignored the power consumption necessary to make them work.

But you continue to blab on about proof, where your own proof is non existant. Every 5 year old can put up a random website claiming aliens are controlling the US. Does that make it a fact?

Offcourse not. that just means the kid has a strong imagination.

I urge you to think for yourself before simply throwing forward word for word exactly what you read on a website.

Once for all, how is void right ? I`ve said that nuclear powerplants are a potent danger and in rare cases bad stuff can happen.

Talking about me that I`m trapped in my little world, that`s what I would say about you. You are trapped in your little fixed reality that you`ve chosen, thinking about you`re free while depopulation agenda is going on.

Insults, like void used, won`t prove anything but the lack of arguments and the level of ignorance that you both live with. As the ego defence mechanisms are very vast, one of them is ridiculing the subject or the interlocutor. - Freud.

Goverments are ruled by secret societies, anyone that studied societies and freemasonry knows that. That`s a fact. While you say that there is no such thing as a secret society, and giving no proof, you fail. Here`s what Kennedy had to say before he got assassinated :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE

Yes, it is Kennedy. It`s his speech. Do you think you know more than a president of USA who knew exactly what`s going on ? no mate, wake up.

If you don`t understand, don`t worry. It`s just a way to block information because you are afraid of it.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

It`s your choice to wake up or sleep.

I don`t think I`ve contradicted myself as much as void did in his last posts.

I`m not taking my information from internet, I check different sources.

You should do that too.

Once for all, how is void right ? I`ve said that nuclear powerplants are a potent danger and in rare cases bad stuff can happen.

So did I. BUT going like that you shouldn't use any stairs since they can start a rather interesting conversation with you in rare cases. don't even go near fire and for Lloyds sake STOP BREATHING there may be bacteria in the air. The risk of a reactor blowing is about as high as that of armageddon. Its possible, but not probable.

Talking about me that I`m trapped in my little world, that`s what I would say about you. You are trapped in your little fixed reality that you`ve chosen, thinking about you`re free while depopulation agenda is going on.

The same principle applies, depending on your views with 1 major difference between the 2 of us. The masters pulling the strings in my world are totally visible with humanity being the main reason for control as they let themselves be controlled. There is no such silly things as secret governments or stuff like that. While you are looking for something that most likely isn't even there. Especially in regards to the illuminati. If anything id prefer the Patriots from the MGS games. They sound cooler.

But off course that all depends on your point of view so why do you even bother arguing baseless facts with other baseless facts. You have as much proof of there being a shadow government as I have there isn't. And we both have 0 proof of that. On the other hand I know full well that wall street is the one pulling the strings. They aren't hidden, and they even leave evidence. But the people are to lazy to do a thing about it.

So while you are totally paranoid about a secret society, I'm looking directly at the enemies. And those enemies are the ones Kennedy was talking about. Congress and Bankers. Do you know that Kennedy wanted to remove the central US bank. it's not a secret society. Its wall street. Their influence on the economy is so great that the government bows to it. But they are not hidden and they leave a lot of proof behind. Proof you don't even mention because its interesting to invent something invisible to fight rather than something real.

If you don`t understand, don`t worry. It`s just a way to block information because you are afraid of it.

I understand exactly how the world works. The banks rule the US. Its a fact. They aren't secret and they sure as heck don't erase evidence. But the media censorship doesn't fall under their category. that's the doing of the state and state possessed media companies. That and the media really loves to blow stuff out of proportion since it makes for such an interesting story to attract more viewers.

Void was totally right in his question to you so I'll ask it to. So the next thing I type is the contradiction in ALL your posts.

"If there is a secret society that blocks all information about it and erases anyone who knows about it. How do you know of it and are still alive to speak about it?"

And I read all his posts. The only contradictions within those posts are examples. Things that he used as sarcastic impressions towards you, yet you took them as fact. But if anything id blame that on your English skills rather than simply ignoring them and going on as if they were ment as something totally different.

I don't take my information from the net aether. Especially in regards to physics. I know exactly how nuclear bombs work and that unless they are used, they won't blow up. Not even if the base they are stored in explodes. I also know that a nuclear reactor explosion is as probable as the extinction of mankind. Its possible but the chance is less than 1% And that's a lot less than 1%

You made a comment about AIDS in one of your past posts to. AIDS has been round for a LONG time. Longer than the modern banking system. Its just that in the recent decades that it started spreading so much. Why you ask?

Well that's simple. We are overpopulating this planet. The more of us there are the easier it is for the diseases to spread. No conspiracy behind that, just to many babies. Same as rats. Alone they aren't a threat to diseases, while when you have a bunch of them you can be sure they are all infected by one virus or another. So the more we populate this world, the more diseases we will be getting.

So before you start again I'll just repeat something for you from this very post that you should think about.

"If there is a secret society that blocks all information about it and erases anyone who knows about it. How do you know of it and are still alive to speak about it?"

Grega wrote :

So did I. BUT going like that you shouldn't use any stairs since they can start a rather interesting conversation with you in rare cases. don't even go near fire and for Lloyds sake STOP BREATHING there may be bacteria in the air. The risk of a reactor blowing is about as high as that of armageddon. Its possible, but not probable.

The same principle applies, depending on your views with 1 major difference between the 2 of us. The masters pulling the strings in my world are totally visible with humanity being the main reason for control as they let themselves be controlled. There is no such silly things as secret governments or stuff like that. While you are looking for something that most likely isn't even there. Especially in regards to the illuminati. If anything id prefer the Patriots from the MGS games. They sound cooler.

But off course that all depends on your point of view so why do you even bother arguing baseless facts with other baseless facts. You have as much proof of there being a shadow government as I have there isn't. And we both have 0 proof of that. On the other hand I know full well that wall street is the one pulling the strings. They aren't hidden, and they even leave evidence. But the people are to lazy to do a thing about it.

So while you are totally paranoid about a secret society, I'm looking directly at the enemies. And those enemies are the ones Kennedy was talking about. Congress and Bankers. Do you know that Kennedy wanted to remove the central US bank. it's not a secret society. Its wall street. Their influence on the economy is so great that the government bows to it. But they are not hidden and they leave a lot of proof behind. Proof you don't even mention because its interesting to invent something invisible to fight rather than something real.

I understand exactly how the world works. The banks rule the US. Its a fact. They aren't secret and they sure as heck don't erase evidence. But the media censorship doesn't fall under their category. that's the doing of the state and state possessed media companies. That and the media really loves to blow stuff out of proportion since it makes for such an interesting story to attract more viewers.

Void was totally right in his question to you so I'll ask it to. So the next thing I type is the contradiction in ALL your posts.

And I read all his posts. The only contradictions within those posts are examples. Things that he used as sarcastic impressions towards you, yet you took them as fact. But if anything id blame that on your English skills rather than simply ignoring them and going on as if they were ment as something totally different.

I don't take my information from the net aether. Especially in regards to physics. I know exactly how nuclear bombs work and that unless they are used, they won't blow up. Not even if the base they are stored in explodes. I also know that a nuclear reactor explosion is as probable as the extinction of mankind. Its possible but the chance is less than 1% And that's a lot less than 1%

You made a comment about AIDS in one of your past posts to. AIDS has been round for a LONG time. Longer than the modern banking system. Its just that in the recent decades that it started spreading so much. Why you ask?

Well that`s simple. We are overpopulating this planet. The more of us there are the easier it is for the diseases to spread. No conspiracy behind that, just to many babies. Same as rats. Alone they aren't a threat to diseases, while when you have a bunch of them you can be sure they are all infected by one virus or another. So the more we populate this world, the more diseases we will be getting.

So before you start again I'll just repeat something for you from this very post that you should think about.

Long text, low information.

I`ve asked you some questions. You`ve understood nothing from that Kennedy speech at all. It`s simply because you don`t want it, that`s all. No matter what, you won`t accept the idea of someone controlling the world from the shadow or pulling the strings as they want; simply because your ego can`t accept that.

Of course they exist, how funny is to say they don`t, while there are freemasons everywhere ?

Wall street ? you have no clue sir; you talk about bankers, do you know who those bankers really are ? I bet you don`t. Do you know about the Rockfeller Dinasty ? about the Rotschilds ? You have no clue of Bilderberg group or whatsoever. And yet you talk about bankers, what bankers mate ? FED ? should we call that a bank ? really ?

Kennedy was talking about the freaking masons mate and that`s simple as cake. And yes, the 13 families at the base of USA are masons. Now you understand what`s all about ?

Dude my dear dude, I`m talking here about architects, about manipulators of mankind since Babylon not about the crappy Wallstreet, check sumerian king Nimrod and his tower, check the UE parliament tower. The NWO is real and you are babbling about wallstreet. I`m not talking about USA here, I`m talking about the whole freaking planet.

If you are not capable into seeing the bigger picture, than go on, talk about wallstreet.

I never said that a secret society erases everything that`s been told about it. They don`t. Why ? because if they would do it on the net, people would get it. That they do it.

While they kill or ridicule important people that speak the truth. I`m talking about important people that can really influence the masses, I`m talking about JFK, MLK, Lennon, Tupac, Jackson and many others.

This is how their plans work. Do they give a slam about the internet ? I wouldn`t think so. Because they know that people are yet ill-advised and they can`t do a thing against them. What do you think we can do ? Nothing but wake up. They have the army, you can`t fight the army. Simple as that. I won`t talk about this anymore, there is already conspiracy thread about that.

jaguar wrote : While they kill or ridicule important people that speak the truth. I`m talking about important people that can really influence the masses, I`m talking about JFK, MLK, Lennon, Tupac, Jackson and many others.

Did you really just bring up Tupac?

Can you hear that? It's the rest of the world laughing at you.

Famous people get killed by nutcases, who think out of the box too. Blaming all that is wrong with the world on people and organizations that can't be proven because they're secret. It's mighty convenient huh?

yeah cause 2 pac was so making songs about secret societies and totally not about the problems regarding racism and violence growing in the ghettos >.>

As for my little information. It was more info than you bring in.

All your posts consist of one and the same thing.

Random random random secret society random random you don't know a thing random random random I'm right you are wrong random random *link to youtube*

Then you allso speak about how dangereous nuclear reactors are when you don't know the first thing about nuclear physics or how the slam things are built. You are as bad as a immutable belief fanatic you know.

A few years back in this country there was a little group building boats on top of a hill saying the world will be flooded by lloyd. When it didn't happen they simply said "lloyd decided it was not time"

And in the end it boils down to one thing and one thing only. You BELIEVE there is a secret society and its like a immutable belief to you. You won't see other wise just as I won't see it your way. Same as priests saying lloyd exists and atheists saying he doesn't. Not one or the other side has concrete proof yet both simply go on about it as if it were fact.

Your entire theory is that no one can prove you wrong and if someone brings forward some facts you simply say he's being brainwashed by the media.

But regarding bankers. Hows this for a fact. Black Friday. the US economy collapses due to a panic in the masses. Certain people spread some rumors that made nearly every person in the whole USA withdraw their money from the private banks. The banks who don't really keep the money within but instead make it liquid were not able to pay out and thus all went to ruin.

Then the Wall street big shots created the central bank gaining full power over ALL of the USAs resources. And the same thing persists even today. that's what Kennedy was going against and if he succeeded the central USA bank would cease to exist. Off course that wouldn't sit to well with Wall Street so that's why they had him assassinated. And with Wall Street I don't mean all the people there. I mean the big shots there who never get their hands dirty for anything, yet they meet with the president on a regular basis.

Off course you'll probably just say I was brainwashed by the media about this to. So is there really a point in this debate or can we agree that we are both brainwashed by the media and simply stop?

Oh and for your info. Its Rockefeller not Rockfeller. At least write the name correctly.

@void : Oh, dear. I`m sorry for making everyone laugh. I`m sorry for telling that a gangsta non-talent like Tupac Amaru Shakur had the guts to make an album against illuminati and called it killuminati :

http://tupac-outlawz.blogspot.es/img/makavelikilluminati.jpg

I`m sorry for telling that secret societies are interested into killing such leaping lizards, but yet, they do.

Do you really think that 2pac had only gangbang stuff ? I higly doubt it, even if he was a rapper, he was intelligent.

@TRL : Maybe you`re right, I don`t know. No one knows the truth.

@Grega : That link to youtube was Kennedy`s speech, did you check it ? oh, of course not. It was youtube ! How do you want to hear what he said ? Should I post it here word by word ?

I`m not reli gious and I`m not believing that secret societies exist, I know that.

Yes, talking about Kennedy and wallstreet, you did not even heard his speech anyway so you don`t have any clue about what he was talking about. I`m sorry, he was talking about freemasons in control, not about wallstreet.

It`s Rockefeller right, my bad. Does that make a difference ?

jaguar wrote : @Grega : That link to youtube was Kennedy`s speech, did you check it ? oh, of course not. It was youtube ! How do you want to hear what he said ? Should I post it here word by word ?

I`m not reli gious and I`m not believing that secret societies exist, I know that.

Yes, talking about Kennedy and wallstreet, you did not even heard his speech anyway so you don`t have any clue about what he was talking about. I`m sorry, he was talking about freemasons in control, not about wallstreet.

It`s Rockefeller right, my bad. Does that make a difference ?

Yes I listened to the speech and watched the entire video afterwords showing some nice photographs. The speech was about 1/3 of the entire video though. Yes he's talking about the people pulling the strings. But it's not quite what you think it is. The secret societies as he calls them are 2. The national bank and the oil corporations. Those are the 2 powers that have the world in their grip. Both of them are not really secret as its plainly obvious that they are doing it if you just look. But people don't look, so they don't see them. Hence secret.

But he wasn't really able to do anything about the oil giants as well every vehicle requires fuel and unless you want to change the battery in your car every 20 minutes you will have a car on fossil fuels. What he as the president was able to do was hit the other side. The bank. By reimplementing private banks into society the national bank would loose its grip. It would no longer be in control of the US finances. If you followed his life story other than that 1 speech, then you'd know that that's what he was fighting for. To free the people from corporate control with the national bank at the top.

Regarding 2Pac did you listen to that album perhaps. If not then don't bring it up. Cause if you don't listen to the content, then you have nothing but a name and a name can be anything. Not one song of that album talks about secret societies. He talks about the east coast and west coast wars and so forth.

don't dishonor his name by dragging him down your conspiracy hole.

<<  1, 2, 3, 4  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]