Content

Movies and ovas characters

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, September 20, 2009

In this game you will make character from movies (Brolly, Cooler...) and ovas Question(Bardock, alternative future Gohan...)

Forza Gerlacious View user's profile Send private message

First saga-by-saga releases follow. After that movie characters may be included as well. I've already seen a Brolly picture somewhere Smile

Azurite Master William View user's profile Send private message

Brolly may appear in a future update since there's an old model gathering dust that want some attention. The others I'm not sure about.

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Forza wrote : First saga-by-saga releases follow. After that movie characters may be included as well. I've already seen a Brolly picture somewhere Smile

okay

Azurite wrote : Brolly may appear in a future update since there's an old model gathering dust that want some attention. The others 'm not sure about.

Second model: http://img270.echo.cx/img270/9904/pressjbroly9bt.jpg

IS TOO COOL

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

acira View user's profile Send private message

wow sweet model !!!!!

Branks View user's profile Send private message

Dude... wow. that's my guy. Brolly must make it in so I can own the Z-Fighters.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Brolly won't be in until we get slam, grab, throw, and clench support -- he wouldn't be Brolly without those!

Branks View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote : Brolly won't be in until we get slam, grab, throw, and clench support -- he wouldn't be Brolly without those!

Ain't that the truth!

broly3110 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, September 21, 2009

Zeth wrote : Brolly won't be in until we get slam, grab, throw, and clench support -- he wouldn't be Brolly without those!

okay but at least do the legendary Super Saiyan,he have a lot of potential

Forza Gerlacious View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, September 21, 2009

broly3110 wrote :

Heh, before getting all enthusiastic and demanding all sorts of models it's better to wait for slamming, grabbing, throwing and clenching to enter the game Smile

broly3110 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Forza wrote :

broly3110 wrote :

hehe, before getting all enthusiastic and demanding all sorts of models it's better to wait for slamming, grabbing, throwing and clenching to enter the game Smile

okay...how about a controlled Brolly,he doesn't do any of those,he uses more ki attacks

GoliasBR View user's profile Send private message

broly3110 wrote :

Forza wrote :

broly3110 wrote :

hehe, before getting all enthusiastic and demanding all sorts of models it's better to wait for slamming, grabbing, throwing and clenching to enter the game Smile

okay...how about a controlled Brolly,he doesn't do any of those,he uses more ki attacks

Just wait. They are following the sagas, so Brolly will probably have to wait a few updates before you can play as him. And when he comes, he will really be Brolly, not just a model that looks like him and has other guy`s attacks.

I'm not a fan of Brolly, but I think its better wait til they implements all his attacks before he gets in the game.

The-Kakarotto View user's profile Send private message

I agree with above. Brolly is cool and all, but, they could have had more character developement instead of just making him a crazed Kakarot killa! It's funny, GOk made Brolly cry by crying *intense laughter*!!
can't wait till next update! Vegeta for the win!!!!!!!

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]