Content

Edit characters in paint

Mous4u View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, November 19, 2009

hi guys mous4u again some of yous remember me from Earth Special Forces forums okay now you know how to edit models like put colour and stuff on them well now is your chance all you do is this go to

ZEQ2/Zeq2Contects/players/Goku Piccolo or Raditz/Texturs

once your in a player folder go to Goku or Piccolo or Raditz then do you know files like gokuHead or gokulegs and stuff well now guess what run it with paint and then edit and colour it up I used it on Goku and gokuKK and so much more.try it out guys then run the game and you notice you look different and looks like how you edited it with paint MAGIC HUH try it out guys.

a post will be very grateful urgghhh okay then fine I will show you what I did to Kaioken I made it more red

and also

can you see the difference?

also plese post

The-Kakarotto View user's profile Send private message

Yuck.

Malek View user's profile Send private message

the most matching Kaioken to the anime !!!!!
PLEASE post it

The-Kakarotto View user's profile Send private message

I disagree. It looks disgusting.

Alex Al Knows View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, November 20, 2009

I never realised you could edit images in image editing software. I always thought it was done by some black magic wizardry. And to think that editing a character's skin will change what the character look like in game, that's an amazing revelation.

Seriously, though, if you're going to post a tutorial it is best to make sure what you're writing makes sense, that it is easy to follow and well thought out as currently your "tutorial" reads pretty much along the lines of "OH MY GOODNESS Did you know you can edit skins in paint? I didn't so here's how to edit skins in paint! You do it by opening the skins in pain and editing the skins in paint! ITS MAGIC!"

Posting a clearer, more legible and informative guide to editing skins would not only save you from my sarcastic humour but stop people like "The-Katarotto" from posting pointless and thoughtless comments like "yuck" and "it looks disgusting." Smile

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

Mous4u wrote : hi guys mous4u again some of yous remember me from Earth Special Forces forums okay now you know how to edit models like put colour and stuff on them well now is your chance all you do is this go to

ZEQ2/Zeq2Contects/players/Goku Piccolo or Raditz/Texturs

once your in a player folder go to Goku or Piccolo or Raditz then do you know files like gokuHead or gokulegs and stuff well now guess what run it with paint and then edit and colour it up I used it on Goku and gokuKK and so much more.try it out guys then run the game and you notice you look different and looks like how you edited it with paint MAGIC HUH try it out guys.

a post will be very grateful urgghhh okay then fine I will show you what I did to Kaioken I made it more red

and also

can you see the difference?

also plese post

That disgusting result is because of PAINT.
Use something professional like Photoshop.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

[MS]Paint doesn't always equate to low quality. There are some crazy paint zealots out there that have mastered the non-soft brush approach.

Indeed, and just using Photoshop doesn't mean you'll automatically be able to make anything of a higher quality than in Paint, it just gives you a LOT more tools Wink

If you look around the net you can find some absolutely insanely detailed and realistic images made in paint. It doesn't matter what tool is used, a talented artist will do their best with whatever.

Even in a console game.

Alex wrote : Indeed, and just using Photoshop doesn't mean you'll automatically be able to make anything of a higher quality than in Paint, it just gives you a LOT more tools Wink

If you look around the net you can find some absolutely insanely detailed and realistic images made in paint. It doesn't matter what tool is used, a talented artist will do their best with whatever.

Even in a console game.

thanks alex and yeah it looks disgusting so what! you try it aout and do your own also post your images so we see what you did.

Malek wrote : the most matching Kaioken to the anime !!!!!
PLEASE post it

ohh you want it okay

download all of these
GokuBodyKK - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q442EY3J
GokuHeadKK - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ABTTLQ26
GokuLegsKK - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9B3LLRQT

download all of those malek and enjoy
Laughing Very Happy Smile

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote : [MS]Paint doesn't always equate to low quality. There are some crazy paint zealots out there that have mastered the non-soft brush approach.

You're telling that was made in paint? that is pretty cool ^_^

TheXenon wrote :

Zeth wrote : [MS]Paint doesn't always equate to low quality. There are some crazy paint zealots out there that have mastered the non-soft brush approach.

yeah I know its pretty nice/beautiful and cool ehh?

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, November 21, 2009

TheXenon wrote :

what the heck!!! Paint??? That guy wasted bunches and bunches years for make it, I'm sure *intense laughter*

Saying he "wasted" time making it using paint is like saying ZEQ2Lite is a "waste" of time to develop on the Quake 3 engine as, compared to modern engines, it is as featureful as paint is compared to Photoshop. Sure, it takes less time and effort to use more advanced tools but the challenge of creating something spectacular using basic tools is infinately more rewarding.

The fact he can make something like that with Paint shows infinately more skill and understanding of painting techinques than doing the same with Photoshop.

madman122 View user's profile Send private message

I think I need to have my eyes removed and stomped on they look nasty I mean yikes

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

Yeah, I know about that picture, it's amazing.
But I mean using Paint on ZEQ2-Lite Textures changes the way they look ingame, there are some differences between Paint Export and Photoshop Export.

Malek View user's profile Send private message

thanks Very Happy just added aura and hair effect so it's the coolest Cool
maybe its disgusting but if you watch the series which are old school this Kaioken is matching it
greatly Wink

Malek wrote : thanks Very Happy just added aura and hair effect so it's the coolest Cool
maybe its disgusting but if you watch the series which are old school this Kaioken is matching it
greatly Wink

well hope you enjoy it

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]