Reply with quote Wednesday, November 18, 2009

You can watch it here :
http://www.watch-dragonball.com/

ferallife View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, November 19, 2009

awesome! thanks for the link Very Happy

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

what's the difference between Dragon Ball Z and DBK I watched parts of an episode in DBK and it looked like some of the lines were changed a bit and the quality was a lot better... are those the only things?

The-Kakarotto View user's profile Send private message

It has no gooey insides Very Happy

Bax21 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, November 20, 2009

yeah its only thoose things. They are "remaking" Dragon Ball Z(same episodes but the quality is better)

Alex Al Knows View user's profile Send private message

The DBK episodes are most definitely NOT the same as the Dragon Ball Z episodes in any shape of form. Yes, they're using the original artwork and cels from the Dragon Ball Z episodes but the whole thing is completely recut by Toriyama to follow the manga as closely as possible without the terrible 15 minutes of standing around constipated and grunting each episode, some scenes in recent episodes even seem to redrawn though that could just due to the frames coming from different episodes by different artists.

The sound track and voice acting is also completely re-recorded with the original cast and it is being broadcast in HD for best quality. It's only up to episode 31 and Goku is in the middle of his fight with Ginyu, the events of which happen around episodes 68 and 69 of Dragon Ball Z. For everything bad to watch about Dragon Ball Z as an episodic tv show, DBK has basically corrected all this. Every episode actually has things happen and the story progress unlike Dragon Ball Z where a few episodes could pass and literally nothing would happen of any relevence.

*intense laughter* There are actually 33 episodes at the moment ( episode 33 is comming out 22 november ) and there will be probably more of them Smile

31, 32, same difference for the point I was making Rolling Eyes

Grunting and constipation made Dragon Ball Z that's what I liked about it.

Oh, there's still the constipated grunting when they're powering up and everything, just it doesn't pointlessly take up the majority of the episode Wink

maxkhaos View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, November 21, 2009

www.animefreak.tv is better than the site you provided since you're's is still at episode 31 and animefreak already released 32 Razz

Alex wrote : Oh, there's still the constipated grunting when they're powering up and everything, just it doesn't pointlessly take up the majority of the episode Wink

Oh well that's always good... I often find my self fastforwarding some of that Wink

maxkhaos wrote : www.animefreak.tv is better than the site you provided since you're's is still at episode 31 and animefreak already released 32 Razz

Hah NOT Razz because they got episode 32 too Razz

Soul_Huey View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, November 22, 2009

hmm I just watched the cell vs Gohan the rest I don't care about

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]