Content

Camera issues

Syntraxx View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Version     : ZEQ2-lite Public Beta 1
System      : Windows XP Home SP2
Description :

Soaring mode and free mode have different cameras, such as looking down while initiating Soaring mode will automatically center the camera, and if you move your mouse while Soaring, you will exit Soaring mode facing that direction. Also, when you initiate the loops, the camera does not follow all the way though, instead it stops and resets back to the original position.

Another issue would be the camera differs from what you set it to in the options, for example. setting it over the right shoulder, then looking left will center it, and eventually move it to the left shoulder then back to the right, etc. After turning about 180 degrees, the camera would be more zoomed than what is set. Not sure if this is as intended or not, but I would believe the camera should always be what you set it to.

Forza Gerlacious View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Camera modes are still not completely working as intended yes. I found it especially bothersome that the camera at some moment is right behind my character so it's improbable to see the opponent.

wordfilter:
highly unlikely and improbable are no synonyms.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Try adjusting your camera mode type in game options from "behind character" to "behind head". There are 3 current camera types and, as Forza said, none are finalized.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]