Content

someone of the modeling nature

Bukadu View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, October 10, 2010

would someone who is very good with .md3 and .shader and such be willing to use an AIM or something like it to help me for a while?

Destroyer24 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, October 10, 2010

Bukadu wrote : would someone who is very good with .md3 and .shader and such be willing to use an AIM or something like it to help me for a while?

well, AnTycrisT is good with that sort of thing, maybe he can help

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, October 11, 2010

That avatar makes you look like you suffered some kind of debilitating brain injury along with a weird pustulating skin rash. Way to sell yourself.

yeah nice off topic posting good thing you're a known member Very Happy does that mean lead by example?

No. Just me telling you I don't like looking at your avatar.

You could try the chat to get help in certain subjects.

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote : That avatar makes you look like you suffered some kind of debilitating brain injury along with a weird pustulating skin rash. Way to sell yourself.

Way to be nice and friendly towards a member who is asking some questions to help the project.

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote : That avatar makes you look like you suffered some kind of debilitating brain injury along with a weird pustulating skin rash. Way to sell yourself.

I said that first Mad

Actually what I said was "I just Lolled at your avatar"

I'm officially done posting help questions so no need to answer any of them, I'm going to figure this all out myself, because every topic I start asking for help has turned into off topic flaming, and when I start posting Screens of my work, don't even think of asking for a release, almost every member on this site besides a select few, act like immature, ungrateful, undeserving children, and the ones who actually deserve will receive.

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

antycrist is the guy who did some add-ons here , and he is good with md3 and stuff you may message him for help Smile

I'm glad you took down your avatar. No hard feelings. Just ask the questions you need answered.

Reply with quote Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I can't seem to keep the texture on the mesh I finally figured out how to map and had a krillin face texture on it in 3ds but once I exported and used Misfit Model 3D to attach it to the body the texture didn't show up in game, I think it has to do with the shader file, I have one but its for a different model so I don't think it will work

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

Yeah you are right - it has to do with shader files

Look at other shader files how are made and try to "copy" it with modifies for your Krillin

You need to input in shader files paths to your textures so it loads

For further details, browse Forum for answers (not just asking questions that are already answered without searching for them) or look at shader manuals

I have over 5 hours of search time on this site I don't just post without asking, and besides that I wasn't asking for help I was merely posting a currency, I am no longer taking help from the community, I am figuring out everything myself.

Damaera View user's profile Send private message

oh my

Reply with quote Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bukadu wrote : I have over 5 hours of search time on this site I don't just post without asking, and besides that I wasn't asking for help I was merely posting a currency, I am no longer taking help from the community, I am figuring out everything myself.

don't know why you behave like that when I clearly explained it to you

Browse forum or look at shader manuals

oh so ONE person is actually helpful and what I should fall out my chair and be nice back? why don't YOU search the site for how many time I was flamed for asking for help and then you will know why I have to be like that.

thhere is a full manual on editing grfx and phys of attacks and stuff , in a sticky thread

I was being nice too.

me too Razz

congrats we have 3 nice people *intense laughter*

Damaera View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote : I was being nice too.

I'm sure you were buddy.

Bukadu wrote : oh so ONE person is actually helpful and what I should fall out my chair and be nice back? why don't YOU search the site for how many time I was flamed for asking for help and then you will know why I have to be like that.

Well you are the one who needs help - so it would be nice from yourself to search on your own

By searching I mean using "search" button on forum to find threads that contain word you search for

No hard feelings

Zaneo View user's profile Send private message

Bukadu wrote : I have over 5 hours of search time on this site I don't just post without asking, and besides that I wasn't asking for help I was merely posting a currency, I am no longer taking help from the community, I am figuring out everything myself.

I understand, it is somethimes hard to find what you're looking for throught the search engine, and everybody redirects you there.... I am sorry buddy, if I knew how to solve your problem I promise I would...

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]