Content

<<  1, 2

a16 ( modeling compition)

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, October 16, 2010

Zeth wrote : You are still trying to reinvent that which already exists. It's not a proper usage of time if you simply "start from scratch" every time you wish to accomplish something. Trust me, I've had years of project management experience to learn that lesson all too well.

Making a model from scratch when you already have a foundation is no different than making a Dragon Ball Z project from scratch when you (like-wise) already have a foundation. This mistake in understanding will cause a lot of wasted effort and hours that could have been spent improving an existing concept to even greater heights (regardless of the level of changes involves).

Please. Give me a logical reason/purpose for doing such a thing.

the logic is that more users can lern modeling and try at least

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

Zeth was just explaining it...

well... I post here because najeeb wanna create a new A16 but here is already one, and I try to explain that in my first post here...
najeeb, if you wanna do the others learn you need learn first...

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote : Please. Give me a logical reason/purpose for doing such a thing.

Well this is Fan Project forum, not Addon Forum. I mean he's not trying to get it ingame or anything, this is just to check his skills and help other guys modeling A16. At least that's how I see it...

Baldwin Lost Soul View user's profile Send private message

Esfer................ ESFER..........

Anyway. How many threads najeeb created about this same thing. Competition Competition Competition Competition Competition. He never finishes a model. He just move's some vertices around which makes a KNEE CAP an post it. Then go make another thread Competition Competition Competition Competition. Do the same thing all over again............ You should be glad Anty posted a full model *laughing out loud*

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, October 17, 2010

Baldwin you know what you intriguingly diversified leaping lizard , its a good thing I came here today and got a chance to answer you , esfer25 is absolutely right this thread had nothing to do with ZEQ2-lite , also this is my first thread of a compition you loving leaping lizard , you are a loving fool that's all you son of a puppy , this thread was for a compition on modeling , and so that prople could lern on their way , so be a little more quiet!!!!! , and BYE

Baldwin Lost Soul View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : Baldwin you know what you intriguingly diversified leaping lizard , its a good thing I came here today and got a chance to answer you , esfer25 is absolutely right this thread had nothing to do with ZEQ2-lite , also this is my first thread of a compition you loving leaping lizard , you are a loving fool that's all you son of a puppy , this thread was for a compition on modeling , and so that prople could lern on their way , so be a little more quiet!!!!! , and BYE

I thought you left... Rolling Eyes

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : Baldwin you know what you intriguingly diversified leaping lizard , its a good thing I came here today and got a chance to answer you , esfer25 is absolutely right this thread had nothing to do with ZEQ2-lite , also this is my first thread of a compition you loving leaping lizard , you are a loving fool that's all you son of a puppy , this thread was for a compition on modeling , and so that prople could lern on their way , so be a little more quiet!!!!! , and BYE

Calm down man Confused

BALDY! wrote : I thought you left...

What!? Oo najeeb left?? Shocked

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

the logic is that more users can lern modeling and try at least

Yes, but those same users can learn (and learn much more easily) by using an existing foundation.

The head, for one, needs to be completely remodeled. There's just little merit in starting from scratch unless there's a definable improvement or goal to be made over using the existing base.

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

Baldwin wrote : Esfer................ ESFER..........

Anyway. How many threads najeeb created about this same thing. Competition Competition Competition Competition Competition. He never finishes a model. He just move's some vertices around which makes a KNEE CAP an post it. Then go make another thread Competition Competition Competition Competition. Do the same thing all over again............ You should be glad Anty posted a full model *laughing out loud*

*laughing out loud* forget that fool , he get's easily angry.

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

Also Najeeb why are you still here Confused
You said you were going to leave Cool

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, October 18, 2010

If anything Android 16 is way to complex of a model for beginning modellers. Why don't you try Tenshinhan or something? He has a very basic shape (no hair, no upper clothing), ideal to get to understand the Dragon Ball Z anatomy.

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, October 18, 2010

TRL wrote : If anything Android 16 is way to complex of a model for beginning modellers. Why don't you try Tenshinhan or something? He has a very basic shape (no hair, no upper clothing), ideal to get to understand the Dragon Ball Z anatomy.

yes, is more easy try to do one Tenshinhan, anyway he don't try to do the others learn... because he said "lets see who can do the best" just a Competition... and "as I saw trls ref turned into a compition and then ultimately into a contribution, so with the same intention I made this thed" so... he talk about try to do the others learn?... "and known modellers like , Nemix,damaera ,nabako, niels , rasengan , acaryus , trl , blaize and ravven are welcomed to take part" he just talk about known modellers (why Nemix?) "o lets see who can do the best one and will it turn into a contribution" this thread never talk about learn, this is just another Competition...

<<  1, 2

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]