Content

[NOT A BUG] problem with game.

nakotajs View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I have a problem I don't understand what to do I download the game end then I used the svn thu updait end whe I did it I went in the game end I had only 3 models to play with end only 1 map how can I geth more maps end other model player becos ith doesn't updait any more its seas its on version 33 end that's all end the game takes 267 MG of my computer space is that the right size for the game or I need more plizz help.

Gerrard95 View user's profile Send private message

This is not a problem.If you want more characters download addons the Public Beta 1 contains only : Goku,Raditz,Piccolo,Goku emblem and a landing map

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

nakotajs wrote : I have a problem I don't understand what to do I download the game end then I used the svn thu updait end whe I did it I went in the game end I had only 3 models to play with end only 1 map how can I geth more maps end other model player becos ith doesn't updait any more its seas its on version 33 end that's all end the game takes 267 MG of my computer space is that the right size for the game or I need more plizz help.

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS.
Try the add-ons forum for more characters.

Djosama View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, October 25, 2010

uninformed participator!!!!! heh heh welcome to the forum read around for answers to these questions.(which have been answered over a year ago)

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]