Content

COMMON CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?!?! DANG

Misticalwater View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Yall view these things like crazy but don't help... what's up with that?!?!? anyways.. I pressed F+W and nobody transform... yes its on default... still not working.. also where can I play someone online...... give me a adress or something

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

Do some research you lazy bastardd .

Baldwin Lost Soul View user's profile Send private message

TheXenon wrote : Do some research you lazy bastardd .

How helpful.

Yall view these things like crazy but don't help... what's up with that?!?!? anyways.. I pressed F+W and nobody transform... yes its on default... still not working.. also where can I play someone online...... give me a adress or something

Usually, if you ask question's in these forum's you don't get an answer RIGHT away. It'll be best for you to join the chat, which is located in the upper right corner(if you can't find it), and ask questions there, you'll then get your answer there quick. Razz

Welcome to the ZEQ2-LITE forums.

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, November 03, 2010

yup you get a really good answer there ,not for the weak hearted Laughing Laughing

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

Baldwin wrote :

How helpful.

Usually, if you ask question's in these forum's you don't get an answer RIGHT away. It'll be best for you to join the chat, which is located in the upper right corner(if you can't find it), and ask questions there, you'll then get your answer there quick. Razz

NICE!!!!

Misticalwater View user's profile Send private message

DaGGeR wrote :

Baldwin wrote :

How helpful.

NICE!!!!

.. You know what... when all of this is over... I'm going to beat the heck outt you all

Shane View user's profile Send private message

.. You know what... when all of this is over... I'm going to beat the heck outt you all

Bring it on.

Raging-Blast View user's profile Send private message

Misticalwater wrote :

DaGGeR wrote :

Baldwin wrote :

How helpful.

NICE!!!!

Cute.

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

Shane wrote :

Bring it on.

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

A PRO KNOCKOUT TOURNAMENT HAPPENED

Misticalwater DEFEATS Baldwin
Misticalwater beats realdeal
Misticalwater beats dogger
Misticalwater defeats raging blast
Misticalwater beats Zielan
Misticalwater beats Shane

final round
Misticalwater looses to THEXENON

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

RealDeal wrote : A PRO KNOCKOUT TOURNAMENT HAPPENED

Misticalwater DEFEATS Baldwin
Misticalwater beats realdeal
Misticalwater defeats raging blast
Misticalwater beats Zielan
Misticalwater beats Shane

final round
Misticalwater looses to THEXENON

:*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*:

Then I turn up and kick all of your buttocks Very Happy

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

Baldwin wrote :

How helpful.

Fake. And if he did some research using the search field he could have found out all the things he was looking for in a matter of minutes. It's really not that hard. The search option is there for a reason and for some reason no one uses it for it's intended purpose.

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

RealDeal wrote : A PRO KNOCKOUT TOURNAMENT HAPPENED

:*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*:

*laughing out loud* realdead! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]