Content

DBNA

andy55 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, December 05, 2010

I know you all dislike me making projects and never finishing them so now I have quit game developing and I am working on this fan fiction

* This happens 7 years after Trunks leaves in his time capsule, thus this episode begins when the Z Warriors start their training
* Movie 1(Dead Zone) to 7 (Super Android 13) are events that are assumed to have happened, they may or may not change the story but they have happened.
* Conditions are different of Dragon Ball Z at this point
* I have not read the manga and have only watched the English anime of Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z and at least I hope you like it .

This article, Dragon Ball New Adventure, takes place in a Alternative future following story of the proceeding Trunks story an
alternate universe or , and it should only be considered as part of the author(s)’s timeline.

The Dragon Ball New Adventure logo

1-Star Light Dragon Ball.
Added by a really cool guy
Dragon Ball NEW Adventure (新たな冒険 often abbreviated as DBNA, is an online Anime Manga currently hosted on Facebook, as a continuation of the wildly popular Dragon Ball franchise, under a disclaimer. The strip was created by "a really cool guy" (formerly known as a really cool guy), who is also the artist and writer. The strip has received wide praise by it's fans for its strong Toriyama-influenced line-art, and plenty of fan-service, and is noted for being one of the longest running fan-mangas of Dragon Ball printed entirely in English.The strip began being posted on facebook in 2010,the strip has begun posting pages and promotional images again, and is currently in in the final pages of Chapter 1 of the Darcaus Saga.

Prologue

Trikon Shenlong, the dragon who inhabits the White star Dragon Balls created by the Goku Earths hero .
The story of Dragon Ball New Adventure takes place in an alternate timeline approximately 7 years after Trunk’s Capsule left earth. In this timeline, Goku and Vegeta are about to train for the androids to kill without the need of a Special Traning from King kai, but Goku himself was getting to strong for Vegeta to the point he went to new Namek to find the elder Namek. to restore the lives of those lost since the arrival of Frieza. After the wish is made, Goku goes to planet Frieza, relinquishing the title of protector to Vegeta.
A few years after the defeat of The Androids , not much has changed in the world of the Super Warriors. Hercule and Krillin have both Become very strong. #18 has gone back to fighting and found away to get #17 back to life and revives him. Vegeta has become Earth's mightiest protector. But one fateful day, everything changes. Trunks, whilst flying en route to West City through the harsh snow covered tundra, happen upon a once unmarked cave. The old Dragon Radar begins to blip wildly, signaling seven bleeps, indicating a full cache of Dragon Balls. Upon entering the cave, he finds an altar with seven Light Dragon Balls. Curious, Trunks accidentally summons the Dragon. The sky darkens, and a mighty White Dragon, Trikon Shenlong, appears. Trikon Shenlong reveals that he was created by the great Goku ages ago. Upon further investigation into the origin of the balls, it was revealed that Trikon Shenlong severed it's mortal tie to Goku when he fought Raditz, and sustained it's own existence from the Earth and it's energies. The light Dragon Balls, unlike any other Dragon Balls before them, absorb energy over time, completely dissipating negative energy as fast as it gains it, making the appearance of Light Dragons. Using the three wishes granted by Trikon Shenlong, Piccolo and Goku are brought back to life, the Light Star Dragon Balls are rendered inert, and the third wish makes everyone slightly younger. After tearful reunions, all seemed to be right with the world. Gohan, Goten, and Trunks even resumed their training, as did Piccolo and Hercule. We now enter our story...

So, lets begin!

Episode 1 :" New Adventure
Scene starts by showing Goku and everyone Enjoying Peace and Quiet

Goten - "so were do we go Trunks
Goku- " I know lets go super Saiyajins

Gohan- "Dad?"

Goku- "yes Gohan.
Gohan- "where Trunks ?

Goku " Do you want to me to find him!?"

Gohan- "yes Father?"

Gohan picks up a senzu bean and starts to fly away off to master roshi`s

Krillin- Gohan ready to go to roshis."

He looks at Gohan

Gohan- "I'll let you go ahead I'm going to Bulma`s for a minute
Krillin Starts to fly in the direction of roshi`s island
Goku then Races off to a mountain to go train

Vegeta- "Kakarot you think you can become even stronger then its time for me to go to the Planet New Namek to train?"

then a space ship flys towards to New Namek.
Narrator what could happen Next time on Dragon Ball\ NA

Episode 2: The Return of Raditz
Narrator last time on Dragon Ball\ NA a huge space ship flew towards new Namek what could it be find out now

Scene starts by showing Goku Begins Training

Goten and Trunks arrive at roshis

Goku- "guess I better head to planet Namek

Goku heads in the space ship for Namek

a spaceship arrives

In the ship

Crucier : we have a arrived lord daracus "

Darcaus asks his men to look for the Dragon Ball s
But then

??? "I'll let you know that you're not going anywhere darcaus I'm going to Destroy you
Krillin uses another ship to fly in the direction of Namek

Goku makes it to Namek and goes behind a mountain

Vegeta- "Kakarot you think you can become even stronger then last time lets see who this guy is lets go to the rocky mountain.

Daracus : who are you.
??? I'm a decendant of Bardock I'm Raditz

Vegeta & Goku : that’s Raditz

Raditz : you guys are finished

Raditz turns Super Saiyan

And flys towards darcaus henchmen and destroys half of them with a Kaioken energy volleyball.
Darcaus why you

Then at the last minute Goku and Vegeta fly to him hey Raditz they both say.

Raditz : Kakarot , Vegeta lets take this guy down you got it Raditz

Now all three are Super Saiyan.

Narrator : Oh no Darcaus you have three Super Saiyans to contend with find out what happens next time on Dragon Ball NA

The Dragon Ball New Adventure logo

Light Dragon Ball.
Added by a really cool guy
Dragon Ball NEW Adventure (新たな冒険 often abbreviated as DBNA, is an online Anime Manga currently hosted on Facebook, as a continuation of the wildly popular Dragon Ball franchise, under a disclaimer. The strip was created by "a really cool guy" (formerly known as a really cool guy), who is also the artist and writer. The strip has received wide praise by it's fans for its strong Toriyama-influenced line-art, and plenty of fan-service, and is noted for being one of the longest running fan-mangas of Dragon Ball printed entirely in English.The strip began being posted on facebook in 2010,the strip has begun posting pages and promotional images again, and is currently in in the final pages of Chapter 1 of the Darcaus Saga.

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

OH lloyd NO! HE'S BACK!
ONTOPIC:meh, not bad.

Djosama View user's profile Send private message

hmm I'm making this comment on december 5th(going by cable and computer time) yet the one above mine is on the 6th?? but anyway.. OH NO HIDE UNDER YOUR COVERS A-N-D-Y55 IS BACK!!!!

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, December 06, 2010

Djosama wrote : hmm I'm making this comment on december 5th(going by cable and computer time) yet the one above mine is on the 6th??

GMT

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

this story is actually good

but

why Goku wanted to go to Namek?

where did Raditz come from ? where is Trunks o.0

^^

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

welcome back andi55

Actions