Content

How do you?

daxmalvossi View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, December 06, 2010

How do you go Super Saiyan? I've tried with the mods or addons and I press F+w and f+d and f+d+w and nothing is happening but lowering and raising ki. Does anyone know how to cause it's not happening with me Sad

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, December 07, 2010

you have to be on a addon server. try 76.105.77.93 there you can transform by pressing (charge key) + W

Mima92bgd wrote : you have to be on a addon server. try 76.105.77.93 there you can transform by pressing (charge key) + W

I went to that server and I did my charge key [F] and then W and all I did was charge up

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

holding F and W in the same time should make you transform if you have addons properly installed..

I think this will help you, if not... try to make your own server and see if you can transform there. if you can then it's not your fault, but the server doesn't have the same addon as you. if you can't transform in your server as well.. then you probably haven't put the addons in the right place Smile

here you go, this will help you a bit Wink

http://ZEQ2.com/lite/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2134

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Another possibility is that your ki might not be high enough when you're trying to transform. Most transformations require a certain level of ki before you can use them.

Try setting up a personal server, and set the starting powerlevel to max, load it up and then try. If it still doesn't work, you probably put the addons in wrong.

Shenku wrote : Another possibility is that your ki might not be high enough when you're trying to transform. Most transformations require a certain level of ki before you can use them.

Try setting up a personal server, and set the starting powerlevel to max, load it up and then try. If it still doesn't work, you probably put the addons in wrong.

what's the ki for Super Saiyan Goku 1,2,3, and 4? if you know by any chance?

Mima92bgd wrote : holding F and W in the same time should make you transform if you have addons properly installed..

I think this will help you, if not... try to make your own server and see if you can transform there. if you can then it's not your fault, but the server doesn't have the same addon as you. if you can't transform in your server as well.. then you probably haven't put the addons in the right place Smile

here you go, this will help you a bit Wink

http://ZEQ2.com/lite/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2134

I think what I did was put them in the wrong place

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]