Content

<<  1, 2

Villain

Magic909 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, November 27, 2009

I'm THE Dragon Ball GURU HERE AND ITS OBVIOUSLY OMEGA SHENRON!!!!! HANDS DOWN!!!!!! don't CARE IF IT WAS MADE BY TOEI ANIMATION OMEGA SHENRON IS that homey g' dog!!!! .............................. ALL HE GOTTA DO IS #1 LEARN TO DODGE THE Spirit Bomb *laughing out loud* #2 SURVIVE Gogeta whooping HIS buttocks FOR 30 minutes *Laughing my loving butt off*

Kos View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, November 28, 2009

Super Saiyan 3 was implemented cos kid Buu and Buu..come on Super Saiyan 2 did almost nothing..sure..maybe a Gogeta/Vegetto would have beaten Buu and all other forms but for kid Buu...they needed Super Saiyan 3 cos the ear rings were destroyed and Gogeta was weaker the Vegetto(cos potara is ulimate fusion). did you not see how kid Buu was playing Vegeta Razz and as I said about cell and Buu...cell was a total copy he had the personality #1st: brainwashd by that programming machine and #2nd of course..he had the most influance from who..Vegeta(evil),freezer(evil+1 Razz),Piccolo(also evil cos he monitored Goku from when he was little but sure might get his blood from when he was older >_>) and Goku(good) so its like the rest were evil and a bit of good would be why cell did not kill Trunks and a bit from a Saiyan he gave them time to get stronger(he wanted a challange and he got one and now his dead *intense laughter*)
now lipid Buu...ha fas influenced by that lipid supreme kai and kid Buu I agree he was the strongest...but not that evil...he killed every life form...he was created again and he was a demon(duh they are evil)but he was like that cos he was created and thought only to kill. sure we see him making Vegeta suffering a bit at the last fight in the supreme kais world but we did not see that much...freezer did that the same to Vegeta and was always happy for some fireworks(destroying a planet) not to say he at least killed Vegeta (hehe)...that's what I say freezer is the best cos the rest....are more of a copy and alterations of freezer...but sure...all who are evil are like that Razz
Postscript: have fun reading Smile
PSS:hm..sorry for the little post Razz
PSSS:and magic you don't want me to get into your favorite character eh ? Smile

Magic909 View user's profile Send private message

what you mean?..... omega not my favorite.... my favorite villain is would be between freeza or baby

NabaKonvecit View user's profile Send private message

I'm thinking that Janemba is the best *intense laughter* because he kicked Goku buttocks even Super Saiyan 3 *laughing out loud* *intense laughter* and kicked Vegeta buttocks and captured king yamma anywayz
Janemba didn't copy someonez abilities or anything look at the fusion reborn and watch it he done all his attacks by himself *intense laughter*

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, November 29, 2009

Omega Shenron Very Happy

<<  1, 2

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]