Content

Need some help

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, November 28, 2009

okay

So I'm trying to edit the sounds of the addon characters, so they don't all sound like Goku or Raditz when you press " g"

I tried it with ultimate Gohan and I took the sentence" fight you? no , I wanna start a rather interesting conversation with you " as taunt.

So I converted that file to .ogg and placed it in the Gohan map as name : taunt.ogg

and the original "taunt.ogg" I renamed to: "ortaunt"

but when I press G when he has to say something, he just doesn't say a thing, how come?

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, November 29, 2009

but when I press G when he has to say something, he just doesn't say a thing, how come?

The "taunt" file only plays when you are initiating a lock-on sequence. Make sure you have a target in your crosshairs first.

If you want to dig up a MESS of these sounds and get them sorted, it'd honestly be best to have 4-5 for each character.

Zeth wrote :

The "taunt" file only plays when you are initiating a lock-on sequence. Make sure you have a target in your crosshairs first.

If you want to dig up a MESS of these sounds and get them sorted, it'd honestly be best to have 4-5 for each character.

I know it's with the G, I multicliented myself to test it , but when I press g, I just lock on and I don't hear a sound.

I was planning to do this for the taunt and kamehameha attacks ( or other beams ), but first this taunt has to work

Forza Gerlacious View user's profile Send private message

Can you actually play the .ogg file in some other program? Maybe it's not properly converted.

Forza wrote : Can you actually play the .ogg file in some other program? Maybe it's not properly converted.

yes I can, already tried that too

Malek View user's profile Send private message

The taunt have maybe a limited time Confused
or you have to take an original .ogg file

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Make sure the file is in mono and not stereo. Additionally, you might try converting to 22khz if the prior statement does not help.

I recommend Audacity for waveform editing.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]