Content

<<  1, 2

Dragon Ball Online

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I won't even read that post because there is no point anything you have to say has little meaning to me this conversation has gone on too long and you are trying way to hard to prove your point.

Good Day Sir.

Japieja Beard with a Conscious View user's profile Send private message

Alex wrote : TheXenon, would you care to calm down, take a deep breath and start using punctuation so your posts are actually legible?

And yes, most of the criticism you would have seen about the game would be comparing it to WoW, because all the gameplay footage looks exactly like a generic WoW style game.

My last post was just my opinion, nothing to do with the fact I'm helping out with some coding work on ZEQ2-Lite (note: I'm not a "team" member) and have this exact same opinion about every single WoW clone on the market.

In my opinion, WoW style MMO's are utterly boring and a waste of money, it's all about grinding and grinding and grinding over and over and over. Hardly what I'd call fun. But this is just my opinion, which is why I asked if anyone could enlighten me as to what makes Dragon Ball Online an awesome game.

For all the words in that single sentance not one explained why it's good at all, you just pointed out that you like it and it's not anything like WoW but at the same time it may be just like WoW but that's okay in your view because you like WoW.

All I'm asking is what makes the game so good, what it does to stand out against the rest of the pack which you are so bitterly complaining about it being lumped in with.

I like (read: dislike) how everyone keeps comparing new MMORPG's to WoW, as if WoW is the first MMORPG made in history. Wow actually uses every standard rpg ingredient out there, and just made a bit more succesful.
Since I play Warhammer Online, and I keep seeing WoW-nerds come on and off on the general chat there I really got frustrated whenever someone starts comparing a new game to wow.

Why doesn't anyone ever compare it to the older games, like everquest for example?

And the fact that most games use the same leveling meganism, Also known as grinding and standing still push button fightmodes, is because most other attempts to do something else failed. (Tabula Rasa for example).

I really don't think it would be possible to make Dragonball styled fights in a MMORPG. Dragon Ball was made with a 'script' so the fights are scripted.
don't you think that players would either avoid every fight they saw with someone stronger by teleporting, flying - or any other way of transportation - away.
PvP will be near improbable that way,. I mean, they can't even capture the fighting like that in the console games and to be honest, would you want to have ZEQ2lites fighting style in a RPG. I wouldn't. It works with a limited map but when the world is a big as a MMORPG world its just overkill..

Koji View user's profile Send private message

Dragon Ball

Deathshot View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I still don't know what tool to use to open the Dragon Ball Online .pak files.

I tried the Q1 and 2 opener, 7-zip, WinRar, and a few more tools...

RedHot View user's profile Send private message

It's too complicated Deathshot. It's not the same file as in Quake 3. They have made their own file format, which has to be reverse engineered. Or at least we can get models and textures while the game is running using proper software.

Woah nice screenshots Koji what's the first one..? Is that a Super Saiyan?

Also very nice point Japieja

TheXenon wrote : Woah nice screenshots Koji what's the first one..? Is that a Super Saiyan?

Also very nice point Japieja

you learn Super Saiyan wishing dragon and having a certain level

Majins turn kid bu, nameks make giant.

there are vehicles, like hover bikes and cars.

Awesome I knew this game was going to be great ^_^

Malek View user's profile Send private message

I am a huge fan of Dragon Ball Z and I can only see others playing without telling how Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad

Azurite Master William View user's profile Send private message

We've told you numerous times Malek.

TRL wrote : ... the beta is over, so no point in trying to get in the game.

Malek wrote : I am a huge fan of Dragon Ball Z and I can only see others playing without telling how Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad

This is from the manga, the anime called Dragon Ball Z is worst,deformed animation,lucky gooey insides,but good things like the voice acting, epic bgm, the manga is way better...

Bax21 View user's profile Send private message

*laughing out loud* anime actually possess... for me manga is sorely dissapointing

[email protected] View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, November 23, 2009

hmmmmmm I find that ZEQ2 models are way better than those of dragonball online could be Cool

Ivan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Where do I download the game please tell me.Or post the downloadble link.

How can I create an account on DragonBall Online?Please help.

Kai View user's profile Send private message

Read the few previous Posts.
The Beta is over
And it's only playable in Korea for now.

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

Found Direct Link To Dragon Ball Online:
http://dbdl.sinni800.ath.cx/Default.aspx
I don't know if it's legal sorry because the author of torrent didn't tell about it.I'm downloading it now so I can't tell if it works I saw that people are searching for it so here you have it.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Don't waste your time. There is no beta right now.

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

When I just was thinking I am going to play it Sad

<<  1, 2

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]