<<  1, 2

Dingo Jackson

Konan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, March 24, 2011

suckapunch wrote :

Konan wrote :

suckapunch wrote :

Konan wrote :

Zeth wrote : He has a full body mohawk (or is it a mullet?), laser eyes, ice breath, 6 claws on his left hand, the ability to invert his shoulders, a chicken leg, and a green blob (obviously acid kneecaps) for a leg. What's not to like?

yeah! *sarcasm*

Why don't you show off YOUR crayon sketched, ms-paint layered drawing then, tough guy?

Why not? But it's not finished yet.. Smile

SHUT DOWN!

wha?

oh yeah..... you wouldn't understand..though darkprince dokumas or ssj6vegeta would

edit: I meant like.. the dingo jackson edit in ms paint was horrible so he asked you guys to show yours as if Dingo Jackson was good and you showed a pretty good Super Saiyan 4... that pretty much means "SHUT DOWN" .... like lets say this was all happening in one room and we were all there... Surge shows the Dingo Jackson and everybody would be like..."wow that vacuums that's just a ms paint edit" then Zeth would say to show your ms paint work...and you showed your Super Saiyan 4... the room would get really silent and everybody wuld be like"DAM!!! HE SHOWED YOU!"

edit#2- you would shut the whole room down in silence and really show Surge whos boss :*laughing out loud*:

so..if I make something better in ms paint, I become better than he..just because I can draw in ms paint?
wow..you really really ****** dude. Smile

I wish EA Games draw every texture in ms paint, for the next Need for Speed game..just for that. Very Happy

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

klickityclack Konan?

Konan View user's profile Send private message

Very Happy Haha..well it's not the biggest but yeah..
quote for da presisent! *-*

<<  1, 2

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]