Content

Final flash takes too long

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, April 07, 2011

*laughing out loud* the final flash is epic and is enough to kill a Super Saiyan 3 Goku

but it takes to long to generate and use +you can't move when its being made

it would really be good if the time taken would be decreased or at least make Vegeta movable while the power is generating

edit-build 1526 Laughing Laughing

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

Ever tried right click?

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

That was intentionally made like that. You probably don't know this, but there are 2 Final Flash attacks for Vegeta. One is left click, long time to charge, a lot of stamina required, but high damage with a huge explosion radius. On the other hand, right click is a smaller, faster, weaker version of final flash, and you can move while doing it.

Edit: If you didn't try right click on any attack, I suggest you try it out. Some attacks have different attacks/styles of attack/shapes on right click. For example, try Krillin's Destructo disc.

Mima wrote : That was intentionally made like that. You probably don't know this, but there are 2 Final Flash attacks for Vegeta. One is left click, long time to charge, a lot of stamina required, but high damage with a huge explosion radius. On the other hand, right click is a smaller, faster, weaker version of final flash, and you can move while doing it.

thanks brother,thanks for telling me

edit-surprising I didn't no that Shocked Shocked

edit 2-why is the topic in addons forum?

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

RealDeal wrote : edit 2-why is the topic in addons forum?

You put it there? *intense laughter* I don't think anyone moved it.

DarkStar181992 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, April 08, 2011

you think final flash takes long time huh
try Spirit Bomb or special beam cannon
there is a bug in Spirit Bomb , even when the crosshair goes gray if you fire it , it won't work Crying or Very sad

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

I don't like the new system at ALL , you can't move the camera while charging an attack , no more power control during attack charge , not giving anime control feel as beta one 1 did

Mima wrote :

RealDeal wrote : edit 2-why is the topic in addons forum?

You put it there? *intense laughter* I don't think anyone moved it.

*ponders* ...okay......what now I am confused Laughing Laughing

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : I don't like the new system at ALL , you can't move the camera while charging an attack , no more power control during attack charge , not giving anime control feel as beta one 1 did

You can move the camera when charging the attacks, some just root you in place so you can't move. This was also intentional, and in fact does match it up to the feel of the anime better. When most characters were charging their biggest attacks in the series, they were stationary until after they fired it, not jumping all over the place. Goku wouldn't be jumping around while charging a Spirit Bomb, nor would Vegeta be jumping around while charging a full powered Final Flash.

Using a powerful attack needs drawbacks, and rooting and long charge requirements are those drawbacks. If you want something faster, use Ki Storm or Ki Ball, that's what they're there for.

mcgrass Beta Trapezoid View user's profile Send private message

Shenku wrote :

najeeb wrote : I don't like the new system at ALL , you can't move the camera while charging an attack , no more power control during attack charge , not giving anime control feel as beta one 1 did

You can move the camera when charging the attacks, some just root you in place so you can't move. This was also intentional, and in fact does match it up to the feel of the anime better. When most characters were charging their biggest attacks in the series, they were stationary until after they fired it, not jumping all over the place. Goku wouldn't be jumping around while charging a Spirit Bomb, nor would Vegeta be jumping around while charging a full powered Final Flash.

Using a powerful attack needs drawbacks, and rooting and long charge requirements are those drawbacks. If you want something faster, use Ki Storm or Ki Ball, that's what they're there for.

But Goku did move a bit when he was charging a Spirit Bomb at freeza ^^ he did come out of the hole somehow ^^ or maybe it was some other fight...

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, April 10, 2011

yeah they do move if they want to , even the levelding system is not good now ,

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

mcgrass wrote :

Shenku wrote :

But Goku did move a bit when he was charging a Spirit Bomb at freeza ^^ he did come out of the hole somehow ^^ or maybe it was some other fight...

But he wasn't jumping all arround the place and using Zankozen.

ESFER25 wrote :

mcgrass wrote :

Shenku wrote :

But he wasn't jumping all arround the place and using Zankozen.

I know but now he can't move while making Spirit Bomb

yes the Spirit Bomb throwing without moving is very discomforting

now I can't throw a Spirit Bomb in anyone face without them reacting 30 seconds in advance Laughing Laughing

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

RealDeal wrote :

now I can't throw a Spirit Bomb in anyone face without them reacting 30 seconds in advance :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*:

Spirit Bomb spam is even more discomforting than that =P

domodestuction wrote :

RealDeal wrote :

now I can't throw a Spirit Bomb in anyone face without them reacting 30 seconds in advance :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*:

Spirit Bomb spam is even more discomforting than that =P

but now it's hard to even make it, cause it can be seen all over the map, and You will die before throwing it in 99% of tries

TRL View user's profile Send private message

It obviously has changed, so you would think up an actual strategy besides charging it and spamming it up all over the place. For instance, teaming up with someone to cover you, hide between the rocks of Saiyan duel or just far enough from your opponent.

TRL wrote : It obviously has changed, so you would think up an actual strategy besides charging it and spamming it up all over the place. For instance, teaming up with someone to cover you, hide between the rocks of Saiyan duel or just far enough from your opponent.

teaming up is called backstabbing most of the times Smile

mcgrass wrote :

TRL wrote : It obviously has changed, so you would think up an actual strategy besides charging it and spamming it up all over the place. For instance, teaming up with someone to cover you, hide between the rocks of Saiyan duel or just far enough from your opponent.

*laughing out loud* Laughing Laughing

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

mcgrass wrote :

I thought backstabbing was when you killed someone when they were already fighting someone else :0

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

domodestuction wrote :

mcgrass wrote :

I thought backstabbing was when you killed someone when they were already fighting someone else :0

I thought backstabbing was teaming up with someone then killing them while they think you're on their side...

Backstabbing = Betraying

Shenku wrote :

domodestuction wrote :

mcgrass wrote :

I thought backstabbing was teaming up with someone then killing them while they think you're on their side...

Backstabbing = Betraying

true, true. but let's treat backstabbing as simply shooting in somebodys back ^^

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

Shenku wrote :

domodestuction wrote :

mcgrass wrote :

Backstabbing = Betraying

You too Brutus?

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, April 11, 2011

Zielan wrote :

Shenku wrote :

domodestuction wrote :

mcgrass wrote :

Backstabbing = Betraying

You too Brutus?

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]