Content

Dragon Ball GC

Hogeta View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, April 01, 2011

I swear this will be far more interesting than my other ones, it's a promise!

Dragon Ball GC!

The Cold Brothers Returns Saga

Goku has retired on earth, After his terrible defeat on the Planet of Kais, He has finished his lessons with Uub, and Gohan becomes the next Legendary Saiyan. (apx 16 years after)
Goku then leaves Earth because the Dragon had said that he was called by the Grand lloyd in Heaven, so he went. A week later, someone very familiar had arrived at
Earth in a capsule, it was the Cuther, Freiza and Cooler had learned the Fusion Technique, but it lasts forever.

Gohan soon realizes that he has arrived on Earth, and goes to the landing quickly before it's too late. He fights them with no success.
So he takes it to the next level, the Grand Kai Ability (Buu had lowered it down when he absorbed him) Still with no success, Vegeta (no moustache) then appears, and as usual, he would use his pride. He also fails to beat him, and turns it to the next level, Super Saiyan 4. Then he successfully beats him, and then challenges Gohan on a match!
Gohan looses, and Vegeta is now the Next Legendary Saiyan.

Djsonic View user's profile Send private message

Hogeta wrote : I swear this will be far more interesting than my other ones, it's a promise!

Dragon Ball GC!

[you]The Cold Brothers Returns Saga[/you]

Goku has retired on earth, After his terrible defeat on the Planet of Kais, He has finished his lessons with Uub, and Gohan becomes the next Legendary Saiyan. (apx 16 years after)
Goku then leaves Earth because the Dragon had said that he was called by the Grand lloyd in Heaven, so he went. A week later, someone very familiar had arrived at
Earth in a capsule, it was the Cuther, Freiza and Cooler had learned the Fusion Technique, but it lasts forever.

Gohan soon realizes that he has arrived on Earth, and goes to the landing quickly before it's too late. He fights them with no success.
So he takes it to the next level, the Grand Kai Ability (Buu had lowered it down when he absorbed him) Still with no success, Vegeta (no moustache) then appears, and as usual, he would use his pride. He also fails to beat him, and turns it to the next level, Super Saiyan 4. Then he successfully beats him, and then challenges Gohan on a match!
Gohan looses, and Vegeta is now the Next Legendary Saiyan.

That slogan will not be created in the dragonball wiki history.

Hogeta View user's profile Send private message

I wasn't really intended for that to go to Dragonball Wikia

nualiaannouri View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, April 14, 2011

Todo el mundo sabe okay Dragon Ball GT pose bastantes errores, pero tambien se sabe okay la serie, supuestamente, hiba a tener mas capitulos de los okay conocemos, esto debido a okay no obtuvo la fama deseada por Toei Animation why Bandai.

¿Ustedes okay opinan al respecto?
Bye.

Konan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, April 15, 2011

Los muchos grandes. Maybe Norman can answer. Very Happy

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, April 15, 2011

nualiaannouri wrote : Todo el mundo sabe okay Dragon Ball GT pose bastantes errores, pero tambien se sabe okay la serie, supuestamente, hiba a tener mas capitulos de los okay conocemos, esto debido a okay no obtuvo la fama deseada por Toei Animation why Bandai.

¿Ustedes okay opinan al respecto?
Bye.

Everybody knows that Dragon Ball GT had many mistakes, but it's also known that the show was supossed to have more episodes than the ones we've watched, this is because it hasn't got the fame that the Toei and Bandai wanted.

What do you think about this?

That's what he said, or something similar, my English is not really "perfect" :p

@Konan:
Los muchachos grandes = The big boys.
lolwoot

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]