Content

[NOT A BUG] Revision bug

elektronas View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, April 22, 2011

Hi I'm at revision 1526 and I play zeq2lite. when I play there is 2 bugs on the servers.
1st:when I connect to the server there is more players than 1 and the spectate doesn't end. why??
2nd:If there isn't the first bug there is a bug of character.he almost can't power up,there is a longer line in power level showing, when the characters power level if low it faints (it's not real actually) and you move when flying it "falls" and when you get on ground it like he dies but no.... WHAT THE H ECK IS THESE BUGS ON REVISIO 1526??

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

1) The game is set to tournament mode.
2) Show us some pictures.

Please use the bug reporting form that you can find here: http://ZEQ2.com/lite/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1

Mima wrote : 1) The game is set to tournament mode.
2) Show us some pictures.

Please use the bug reporting form that you can find here: http://ZEQ2.com/lite/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1

aaaaa... I have a question, how to show you some pictures?

Reply with quote Saturday, April 23, 2011

okay the bug with spectate is over some guy called a s tupid vote for something buut the server admin fixed it but there's still waiting for players on the top of the screen. but with that connecting and you're from start damaged and using much of ki you "faint" I don't know

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

go to revision 1536.

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

Situation A: The player is on revision 1526 or 1536 and is playing on a server that supports that revision: No Problem.

Situation B: The player is on revision 1526/1536 but is on a server which supports the latest SVN revision or anything beyond 1536: Problems

Situation C: The player is on any revision beyond 1536 but connects to a server which supports only 1526 or 1536: Problem.

okay... I will go on revision 1536 and I am on situation A *intense laughter*

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]