Content

ZEQ2 Lite video series

The-Kakarotto View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, November 16, 2009

At this very moment I am working on a ZEQ2 Lite What If saga on youtube. So far, I'm making it about Bardock landing on Earth and discovering a huge power level. He goes to look for it and he finds Raditz. Bardock remembers Raditz from long ago before Planet Vegeta was desroyed. He will then find Goku, Vegeta and Piccolo. All will fight and I need an Aussie like Soulz or someone else to help me produce it. Any ideas are welcome and If any of you want to help, that's cool. Just say below.

dbzspriter View user's profile Send private message

I'll be in India for some months and I guess there isn't much time difference between the two

Hmm. Here's Episode 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PaQ1pb_Xyo

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

Ugh... this was horrible total failure I can't handle all that pointless walking around and pondering and why the heck did you record your self changing the options.... man.. this was a waste of time. I'm sorry dude but this is the dumbest thing I've seen anyone do with a game like this. And also when the episode ended it did not leave me wanting more... at all *laughing out loud*. I was actually glad it ended...

Reply with quote Tuesday, November 17, 2009

*intense laughter* Thanks for your collection of unsupported data. I'm starting the fights in a second. Sorry for da fail!

TheXenon wrote : Ugh... this was horrible total failure I can't handle all that pointless walking around and pondering and why the heck did you record your self changing the options.... man.. this was a waste of time. I'm sorry dude but this is the dumbest thing I've seen anyone do with a game like this. And also when the episode ended it did not leave me wanting more... at all *laughing out loud*. I was actually glad it ended...

Oh trash....I didn't did I? I dislike my life. Imma edit it.
Any ideas?

Japieja Beard with a Conscious View user's profile Send private message

The-Kakarotto wrote : At this very moment I am working on a ZEQ2 Lite What If saga on youtube. So far, I'm making it about Bardock landing on Earth and discovering a huge power level. He goes to look for it and he finds Raditz. Bardock remembers Raditz from long ago before Planet Vegeta was desroyed. He will then find Goku, Vegeta and Piccolo. All will fight and I need an Aussie like Soulz or someone else to help me produce it. Any ideas are welcome and If any of you want to help, that's cool. Just say below.

of course he remembers Raditz, dude... its his son Razz

Well I could see why he would think that Bardock would have to take a minute to remember Raditz since saiyans were sent off to conquer planets as infants but still this whole "Video series" fails pretty hard.

Reply with quote Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mhmm. Imma start fights today or tomorrow. Hopefully you find it more enjoyable after I start action scenes. @beard with a conscious, saiyans were conquering planets day in and day out. It would take a while for Bardock to remember Raditz. Raditz probably wouldn't know Bardock is his father either.

It's pretty much like how Goku didn't know who Raditz was until he told him.

Yeah. Does anyone want to help me? I need someone to fight for this *intense laughter*

Japieja Beard with a Conscious View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, November 19, 2009

TheXenon wrote : It's pretty much like how Goku didn't know who Raditz was until he told him.

*ponders*, not exactly,
Goku had amnesia from the hit on the head. that's why he also forgot he was 'mr evil Saiyan sent to earth to conquer it.
Raditz knew Goku was his brother, anyways why even this discussion.
how the heck would a father not know his sons, even though they conquer worlds day in day out.

Reply with quote Thursday, November 19, 2009

Good point. I should probably take t into consideration. Would you think Goku would sense an evil Aura from Bardock or a good one?

Dimebag View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, November 20, 2009

Watch that Tv special on Bardock Smile ?

He doesn't even remember Goku so good even though he was born the day before someone asks him about Goku Smile

Reply with quote Friday, November 20, 2009

Japieja wrote :

TheXenon wrote : It's pretty much like how Goku didn't know who Raditz was until he told him.

*ponders*, not exactly,
Goku had amnesia from the hit on the head. that's why he also forgot he was 'mr evil Saiyan sent to earth to conquer it.
Raditz knew Goku was his brother, anyways why even this discussion.
how the heck would a father not know his sons, even though they conquer worlds day in day out.

hmm I mean to say that Bardock wouldn't recognize him right away like if I were to see my dad after talking to him the day before there's a difference I guess Goku not knowing who Raditz was is a bad reference seeing as how they never met *laughing out loud* Razz

Reply with quote Saturday, November 21, 2009

I love Bardock

Soul_Huey View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, November 23, 2009

I guess I'll be subscribing to you once you get more episodes *laughing out loud*

Reply with quote Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanks. I'll record episode 2 today if I get the chance

I uploaded part 1 of Episode 2. It's currently being added to youtube and will add link soon Razz

Konan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, December 11, 2009

Best Dragon Ball Z graphics if you can finish the full series! Razz

Reply with quote Friday, December 11, 2009

Haha. Episode 2 has been up for ages. Both parts as well. I don't know what to do now though since Goku defeated Bardock......How should it end? Do you think I should make Goku beat Bardock and Raditz because Raditz is evil and Barock seems to be evil or what else?

Episode 2 Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSSPdmssGfM

Episode 2 Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1iZV0td1tY

And a fun Video I made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaNK9pasEhQ

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]