Reply with quote Sunday, July 10, 2011

The series is back to being interesting again Very Happy

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

nielsmillikan wrote : The series is back to being interesting again Very Happy

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

ESFER25 wrote : Goku's raep face.

I *laughing out loud* greatly, my Super Kami Guruu über Mastah Lord Inglip.

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hogeta View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, July 14, 2011

They repeated the same picture "twice"

Hogeta wrote : They repeated the same picture "twice"

which one? Confused

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

the old kai one I guess , but that's okay dude :p

it's not really the same but okay =P

Reply with quote Friday, July 15, 2011

Much better than Dragon Ball April Fools' *super intense laughter*

This is better than the entire Dragon Ball Z manga. Why? Because this has ducks and mustaches.

I think I came.

that page looks like a sum up of andys projects and a April Fools fusion :p the Kaioken times million and mystic Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two) stuff *laughing out loud*

Reply with quote Sunday, July 17, 2011

Pictures? WTFH

*laughing out loud* @previous kai

ESFER25 wrote :
Pictures? WTFH

*laughing out loud* @previous kai

Indeed.

this is ridicules ,now we all know what's going to happen , he is going to awake her powers and in a second they are going to end the fight , bull stuff

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

Don't forget that the ritual takes at least a couple of hours. I doubt cold will just wait.

also , the human potential is being released not a Saiyans potential , he is not at maximum in this form and still so strong , when he goes beyond this transformation then we will see , seriously Dragon Ball related stuff should let the bad guys win for once

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, July 18, 2011

najeeb wrote : also , the human potential is being released not a Saiyans potential , he is not at maximum in this form and still so strong , when he goes beyond this transformation then we will see , seriously Dragon Ball related stuff should let the bad guys win for once

In 9.5 out of every 10 stories of a "good versus evil" variety, the "good" always wins eventually, even if it is through questionable means. There is a legitimate reason for this good-centric philosophy.

Basically, most people want the hero to win, no matter what cheap method is used by said hero to accomplish said win.

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

Shenku wrote :

najeeb wrote : also , the human potential is being released not a Saiyans potential , he is not at maximum in this form and still so strong , when he goes beyond this transformation then we will see , seriously Dragon Ball related stuff should let the bad guys win for once

In 9.5 out of every 10 stories of a "good versus evil" variety, the "good" always wins eventually, even if it is through questionable means. There is a legitimate reason for this good-centric philosophy.

Basically, most people want the hero to win, no matter what cheap method is used by said hero to accomplish said win.

That's not how Pan and Bojack thought.

Domitjen wrote :

Shenku wrote :

That's not how Pan and Bojack thought.

Their opinions don't count. Razz

broly3110 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 19, 2011

But still in a tournament bad guys should win,not the whole thing mind you but some fights,as well as the good guys,if not then why would people still wonder who will win if it will be bluntly obvious that the hero can do a Indiana Jones gun vs. sword thing?

PLus that here we have Cold transforming,he has a lot of potential,heck the whole race is severely underrated,to be a great villain but no instead make way for "mystic" Videl,I mean really they begun jumping the shark lately.

multiverse is also unbalancing every thing , I would like to see cold go to the 5th form :p , plus even in the 4th form frieza was stronger than his 3rd form at 1% of his forth form , so you can imagine now

broly3110 wrote : But still in a tournament bad guys should win,not the whole thing mind you but some fights,as well as the good guys,if not then why would people still wonder who will win if it will be bluntly obvious that the hero can do a Indiana Jones gun vs. sword thing?

Re-read my post and make a note of where I said the hero eventually wins.

A villain is entitled to quite a few victories, especially in the process of establishing in the story just how much of a threat they are, but at the end of the story, a hero needs to come out on top. That is, at the end of the overall story, not an individual story arc (such as a single match in this tournament).

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 103, 104, 105  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]