Content

Ground Ki Blast Bug

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Version : ZEQ2-lite Public Beta 2
System : Windows Vista x64 Home Premium
Description : When locked on to a target on the ground while I on the ground, every ki blast is exploding in my character's face as soon as I release them.

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

Linkxp500 wrote :

Description : When locked on to a target on the ground while I on the ground, every ki blast is exploding in my character's face as soon as I release them.

There is no Public Beta 2.
Name the revision.

SAMCROSS View user's profile Send private message

Zielan wrote :

Linkxp500 wrote :

There is no Public Beta 2.
Name the revision.

It's my pack so 1536 I guess

Yes it is revision 1536.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Energy attacks exploding on released should have been fixed long ago. They were all adjusted to have 1 radius for the first half-second of their lifetime. Can you elaborate on the issue more?

Well, I suppose, it seems to be a hit and miss of this occurance. You see, both the player and the opponent need to be on ground level, or in the case of the edge of a hill, be evenly levelled. When either of them shoot a ki blast, it collides with the ground. I don't know if it's the angle of the blast or the size, but something's wrong. If the blast is directed 0^o to the horizontal, it collides with the ground, but if there is an angle greater than 0 but less than 180 then it works. I'm starting to think it is the size of the ki blast, but the small ones should be able to work all the time, not just part of it.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]