Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >>

Strongest Dragon Ball Z Character (Not Fusion)

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, September 08, 2011

skkyper wrote :

ESFER25 wrote :

skkyper wrote : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAXnbyCS1NI

look here Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOdyNgIgCWU&feature=related

Woah, it's a video so I believe it even though it makes no sense at all!

okay Gohan fanatical enthusiastic young children, super Buu Gohan absorbed is better than kid Buu , happy now ?

Who's talking about Gohan now, Kid Buu fanatical enthusiastic young child?

skkyper View user's profile Send private message

ESFER25 wrote :

skkyper wrote :

ESFER25 wrote :

skkyper wrote : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAXnbyCS1NI

look here Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOdyNgIgCWU&feature=related

Woah, it's a video so I believe it even though it makes no sense at all!

okay Gohan fanatical enthusiastic young children, super Buu Gohan absorbed is better than kid Buu , happy now ?

Who's talking about Gohan now, Kid Buu fanatical enthusiastic young child?

Your point is that : Mystic Gohan > kid Buu , which is false...

How is it false? Valid argument, please?

ESFER25 wrote : How is it false? Valid argument, please?

Goku's Spirit Bomb contained everyone's power , even Gohan's , kid Buu managed to push it back (everyone's strenght) until Goku had all his power back ...

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

skkyper wrote :

Goku's Spirit Bomb contained everyone's power , even Gohan's , kid Buu managed to push it back (everyone's strenght) until Goku had all his power back ...

This has already been explaind to you. The Spirit Bomb only takes a very small amount from every living thing.

Also, the amount does not vary from person to person.

Linkxp500 wrote :

skkyper wrote :

This has already been explaind to you. The Spirit Bomb only takes a very small amount from every living thing.

Then why the normal people colapsed ? if it takes only a small amount...

skkyper wrote :

Does the Spirit Bomb take ALL his powers? Or only some? If I remember correctly, after giving his energy to Goku, Gohan was still able to fly arround and he wasn't exhausted

Apparently because Goku chose to take more energy. Also, normal people do not have that much energy to begin with.

Linkxp500 wrote : Apparently because Goku chose to take more energy. Also, normal people do not have that much energy to begin with.

you said this :a very small amount from every living thing.
so that means a very small amount from normal people too , or what was your point ? Question

skkyper wrote :

Linkxp500 wrote : Apparently because Goku chose to take more energy. Also, normal people do not have that much energy to begin with.

so that means a very small amount from normal people too , or what was your point ? Question

My original point was that the amount of energy taken is non-discriminatory, meaning Goku took exactly the same amount of energy from each living thing, no matter how much energy they have.

To explain why the "normal people" fell unconscious, Goku also used some of the energy to heal himself.

Linkxp500 wrote :

skkyper wrote :

My original point was that the amount of energy taken is non-discriminatory, meaning Goku took exactly the same amount of energy from each living thing, no matter how much energy they have.

To explain why the "normal people" fell unconscious, Goku also used some of the energy to heal himself.

I see now , but still my opinion is that kid Buu is stronger than super Buu Smile

You can think whatever you want, but there will always be someone who disagrees. It makes sense to me what they mean by "Dangerous." It does not directly relate to power, but it does mean you are more likely to get hurt. It also makes sense that absorbing powerful opponents makes the absorber much stronger, with the exception of lipid kai. Absorption does not only include power, it also includes disposition to others because of those whose entire entity was absorbed, even their personality.

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

skkyper wrote :

Linkxp500 wrote :

skkyper wrote :

I see now , but still my opinion is that kid Buu is stronger than super Buu Smile

Hmm, after reading Dragon Ball Manga again, Esfer is right.
They had trouble with Super Buu while for Kid Buu Vegeta stated about "You just have to go Super Saiyan 3 to defeat him"

Anooxy View user's profile Send private message

VegetaFan wrote :
anyway anoxxy, you talk about Goku Fanboys, when you are Gohan fanboy yourself..

But I'm not a Gohan fanatical enthusiastic young child, I just accept him as stronger because everything suggests that he is. I actually dislike adult Gohan because he was such a scaredy-cat. But he is stronger, I can't deny that.

You see Goku was in his Super Saiyan 3 form in front of the Buu.. And he went Normal after Gotenks defused cause he was disappointed. But as I said, Gohan maybe was the stronger one when they all fought Buu, but I disagree that Gohan was stronger at the end of Dragon Ball Z..

He was disappointed because they didn't need the fusion anymore against him. Gohan could beat him.

And at the end of Dragon Ball Z we know nothing because we saw no fight. We're talking about when they were fighting. Still, Super Saiyan 3 is harder to control compared to Mystic... and probably Gohan would still win. He might've studied all those years but once you go Mystic you never go back. All his potential was unlocked at base form. His power control is much better than a Super Saiyan 3.

VeGoku View user's profile Send private message

Yes Anoxxy, but considering who are we talking about, we could say this for those 10-15 years.. Gohan studied all the time, I can't say he lost all his power, but he lost his fighting skills cause he was not training.. While Goku, was almost as strong as Mystic(if not, why are there discussions about those two), and by 10-15 years his power was getting higher and higher(we know he was training first 7 years I think cause Chi chi said so, and we also know that the remainig 5 years he was training with UUB). So at the end of Dragon Ball Z who knows what Goku achieved (GT shows he achieved Super Saiyan 4)

Anyway Domi you are funny .. Kid Buu is weakest? Kid Buu is the strongest form of Buus. Supreme Kai said that other Kai's inside him were weakining him.. So it Goes something like this between Buus..

Buuhan > Buutenks > Kid Buu > Super Buu > Evil Buu > lipid Buu

Smile

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

VegetaFan wrote : Yes Anoxxy, but considering who are we talking about, we could say this for those 10-15 years.. Gohan studied all the time, I can't say he lost all his power, but he lost his fighting skills cause he was not training.. While Goku, was almost as strong as Mystic(if not, why are there discussions about those two), and by 10-15 years his power was getting higher and higher(we know he was training first 7 years I think cause Chi chi said so, and we also know that the remainig 5 years he was training with UUB). So at the end of Dragon Ball Z who knows what Goku achieved (GT shows he achieved Super Saiyan 4)

Anyway Domi you are funny .. Kid Buu is weakest? Kid Buu is the strongest form of Buus. Supreme Kai said that other Kai's inside him were weakining him.. So it Goes something like this between Buus..

Smile

The ONLY power that made kid Buu FRIENDLIER was from the lipid Kaioshin, His power increased, but he became friendlier/more easy to control. Remember when only absorbed the strongest Kaioshin? He went all buff and hulk, so there is no way that absorbing anyone made kid Buu weaker. He only got affected by the pure heart by the lipid Kaioshin, thus making him more childish and friendly.

I'm done with this silly conversation.

Anooxy View user's profile Send private message

VegetaFan wrote : While Goku, was almost as strong as Mystic(if not, why are there discussions about those two)

We're having this discussion because you're posting nonsense. Goku isn't close to Mystic at all.

Smile

Wrong. In the manga, only lipid Kai "weakened Buu". Weakened as in it made him have a lipid body unable to fight. His power level didn't lower, it got higher, if you think it lowered then you aren't using your head. Fusion never lower power level.

Kid Buu has the lowest power level of all Buu's except of Good Buu. He's equal with Evil Buu which is the same thing.

In terms of strength and intelligence (meaning who would win in a fight):
Buuhan > Buutenks > Buucolo > Super Buu > Kid Buu = Evil Buu > lipid Buu > Good Buu (Mr. Buu)

By powerlevel:

Buuhan > Buutenks > Buucolo > Super Buu = lipid Buu (they had same absorptions) > Kid Buu = Evil Buu > Good Buu (Mr. Buu)

Yep, Super Buu has the same power level as lipid Buut because what they did is just switch, the evil side dominated the good side and his body changed from lipid to muscular. So in terms of fighting Super Buu can whip lipid Buu but in power level they are the same. Kid Buu, while having a lower power level can beat lipid Buu because he has a better fighting body, but he can't beat Super Buu because not only Super Buu has a higher power level, but he also has a better fighting body.

suckapunch View user's profile Send private message

Anooxy wrote :

VegetaFan wrote : While Goku, was almost as strong as Mystic(if not, why are there discussions about those two)

We're having this discussion because you're posting nonsense. Goku isn't close to Mystic at all.

Smile

Wrong. In the manga, only lipid Kai "weakened Buu". Weakened as in it made him have a lipid body unable to fight. His power level didn't lower, it got higher, if you think it lowered then you aren't using your head. Fusion never lower power level.

Kid Buu has the lowest power level of all Buu's except of Good Buu. He's equal with Evil Buu which is the same thing.

In terms of strength and intelligence (meaning who would win in a fight):
Buuhan > Buutenks > Buucolo > Super Buu > Kid Buu = Evil Buu > lipid Buu > Good Buu (Mr. Buu)

By powerlevel:

Buuhan > Buutenks > Buucolo > Super Buu = lipid Buu (they had same absorptions) > Kid Buu = Evil Buu > Good Buu (Mr. Buu)

Yep, Super Buu has the same power level as lipid Buut because what they did is just switch, the evil side dominated the good side and his body changed from lipid to muscular. So in terms of fighting Super Buu can whip lipid Buu but in power level they are the same. Kid Buu, while having a lower power level can beat lipid Buu because he has a better fighting body, but he can't beat Super Buu because not only Super Buu has a higher power level, but he also has a better fighting body.

ummm...heck no... lipid Buu and super Buu did not have the same powerlever you

I will not curse anymore

... It took Gotenks to try to kill super Buu while Goku couldve beat lipd Buu...as he said

And when did he actually said that ONLY lipid Kai is weakining him?

Again , look at the whole video, it is well explained..
(So I don't have to write all this *laughing out loud*)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAXnbyCS1NI

VegetaFan wrote : And when did he actually said that ONLY lipid Kai is weakining him?

Again , look at the whole video, it is well explained..
(So I don't have to write all this *laughing out loud*)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAXnbyCS1NI

When you say? 08:48

Akinator View user's profile Send private message

Anyway, I forgot Goku Super Saiyan 4 form. the maxim power in Dragon Ball Z

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

Goku super saityan 4 was in GT not Z

stop that

and suckapunch stop insulting people in every aarguement there is...there was no need to call anyone a dumdick

and uhh

Buuhan>Buutenks>kid Buu>super Buu>the others cause I'm lazy =P

Akinator wrote : Anyway, I forgot Goku Super Saiyan 4 form. the maxim power in Dragon Ball Z

*laughing out loud* GT vacuums balls, and it was not officialy made by akira toriyama.. He only took a little part in it..Dragon Ball Z is official end to Dragon Ball Z.

And GT forgot about mystic..

@ !??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?! Vegeta

Finally someone who understands his forms..

@Esfer

From the video, you remember the part you want to remember.. And that is Super Buu > Kid Buu

Watch it all, the guy explained that perfectly..

suckapunch View user's profile Send private message

ssj6vegeta wrote : Goku super saityan 4 was in GT not Z

stop that

and suckapunch stop insulting people in every aarguement there is...there was no need to call anyone a dumdick

and uhh

Buuhan>Buutenks>kid Buu>super Buu>the others cause I'm lazy =P

*laughing out loud* ssj6vegeta....its funny...the way he wrote his paragraph seemed very attitude-ish so I insulted him

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9B_5ziw_AM&feature=player_detailpage#t=99s <-- This

and this -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT7Q_8u7maw&feature=player_detailpage#t=150s 04:07

This is for Goku vs Gohan.

And Gohan Buu is still stronger then Kid Buu in raw power, but that doesn't make him more dangerous. Kid Buu without his feelings is unrestricted completely. But still he wouldn't be able to kill Gohan Buu.. At one point even Vegetto had to push himself hard so he can harm Gohan Buu.

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]