Content

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 48, 49, 50  >>

Z Warrior Chronicles

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, September 29, 2011

ARE WE SERIOUSLY DOING THIS, WHEN DID IT BECOME OKAY TO MAKE FUN OF OTHER FORUM MEMBERS! DID YOU NOT READ THE GUIDLINES Mad
http://www.ZEQ2.com/lite/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7
I will shove them down your throat, and if not, I'll get Mima to Wink .

Xatoku ... View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, September 29, 2011

too long; didn't read incoming.

@JayJay: Technically nobody actually directly insulted one another *intense laughter*.

@Alishan: I DON'T KNOW MAN, YOUR EXAMS ARE CONFLICTING WITH MY release DATE.

@Actual Topic: My terrible makeshift cut-scenes are almost done, and once they are I'll put up the trailer.

The only thing to do after the cut-scenes is to make it saveable as well as set up the PC controls for you PC people. (Why ever don't you 360/PlayStation 3 CONTROLLER?)

The Alpha will be pretty basic, with only 2 areas to "explore", even though there won't be much exploration this time round. You'll start out in a generic level with mobs to gain experience from, but essentially it's just a test to see how everything works. Because of this, don't expect this to be the legitimate beginning of the game - it's an Alpha.

I'm guessing you guys will post the stuff you think should be improved and/or bugs that you find, so the next few updates will be focused on fixing those things. Expect a lot more updates in shorter periods of time and once all of these issues are more or less cleared up, I'll start working on the episodes before the Raditz battle as well as the events leading up to Nappa & Vegeta's arrival.

There's going to be a month or two of just fixing stuff, making the game more presentable, and getting it to the point where I can just work on story and have no fear of needing to go back and tweak things. I understand that that will inevitably happen, but I just want to minimize it.

I know a lot of people were wondering about multi-player, and if you haven't guessed, it won't be in this release. I'm pretty sure I'll need to sit down for a few weeks and really learn networking and such in order to get multi-player working, but I feel that I'm not good enough at this yet to get started on it. I get that not making a networking basis to develop the game around in the beginning will haunt me later, but I still feel I can do it properly when the time comes. Similar to how I said I'd do the story, I'll start multi-player once I get the game to a state where it doesn't need constant tweaking.

As for the wave/horde/onslaught/massacre/raid mode, I'll work on that when I get working on online. The two go hand in hand so I might as well just start both together instead of changing horde mode later to work properly with mutli-player. If you really want to fight waves and waves of enemies, just re-enter areas like in Legacy of Goku.

Finally, some things not in the Alpha include: NPC Quests, Items, Inventory, and most likely others I've forgotten. Feel 0 fear to tell me any opinions on the game because I'm always listening even if I return a comment in a rude manner, you've still penetrated my sub-conscious (albeit Alishan will never break that barrier (joking)).

That about covers things for now. release will be next Friday (I'm going to kill myself later for saying that but I need to in order to quit slacking =P).

If you're reading this and I've asked you to be a Alpha Tester, PM me your preference of 360/PlayStation 3/PC Controls and I'll send you the corresponding version of the game. That makes me sound like a D but I asked too many of you for my wee brain to remember. LATER.

too long; didn't read : Alpha Next Week, Tester PM Version, Alishan Penetration.

alishan22 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, September 30, 2011

Thank you so much Xatoku.I will pm the controls right away and I accept to be a beta tester.Please don;t say that jayREEZY I was just kidding.No offense.

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

Alright...., some people take it very seriously though. I have seen this kind of thing escalate beyond control and I didn't want that to happen. I heard that you're from Pakistan and if there anything like Indians, your people have a tradition of hospitality and gratefullness that is not to be laughed at. I trust you aren't taking this seriously, so I will leave Wink .

I know people show gratitude and joy differently and I wasn't going to let you, or anybody else suffer for it.

Xatoku wrote : and I've asked you to be a Alpha Tester

Sorry, Alishan but I meant people I talked to in private about it :3. No worries, you should be able to manage a week.

Djosama View user's profile Send private message

slam Alishan seems to REALLY want this game

okay only for a week that's cool.

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

Alishan22, shouldn't you be revising for your exams?

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, October 01, 2011

LegendarySS4 wrote : Alishan22, shouldn't you be revising for your exams?

Reply with quote Saturday, October 01, 2011

The exams are taking place after a month.

Reply with quote Sunday, October 02, 2011

alishan22 wrote : The exams are taking place after a month.

I think that so you study and don't get distracted, I shall give the game to you in 2 months, and everyone else in 1 week. We wouldn't want you to fail, now.

Malek View user's profile Send private message

Xatoku wrote :

alishan22 wrote : The exams are taking place after a month.

I think that so you study and don't get distracted, I shall give the game to you in 2 months, and everyone else in 1 week. We wouldn't want you to fail, now.

Hahaha, that was rude *intense laughter* Laughing But he's 100% right, exams > gaming Wink

Xatoku that's not the problem.I have studied during my summer vacations and they have ended 2 weeks ago and that's why I am telling you to give it to me and I have A+ grade.I am all right.

qwerty In Advance View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, October 07, 2011

Today is Friday Very Happy

RoganX Classy View user's profile Send private message

qwerty wrote : Today is Friday Very Happy

Correct!

SAMCROSS View user's profile Send private message

qwerty wrote : Today is Friday Very Happy

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

Word of the day

timezones!

Zay View user's profile Send private message

*laughing out loud*

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

wait for the trailer he told me he is crunching to add things now but it is today...he told me he would

Zielan wrote : Word of the day

timezones!

Eres Correcto!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL_9z8vP_Bk

EIDT: I didn't post it twice, lloyd did.

Oh no, Alishan be Prepared!!

Nice trailer by the way.

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

Xatoku wrote : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL_9z8vP_Bk

EIDT: I didn't post it twice, lloyd did.

You know, you CAN delete your own post.

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

*waits for Khan Baber*

ssj6vegeta wrote : *waits for Khan Baber*

*Waits for Real D, to see Khan Baber*

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 48, 49, 50  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]