Content

I seriously need help.

arni13 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hello,

I really need help because I've downloaded the game and that works fine but, when I open the file its starting to HEAVY lagging inside the game, I got a video about it. its into the chat here, well watch it and tell me what's the problem? I'm not lagging in World of warcraft either call of duty. so why should I lagg in this game? ain't that big? s: so please help me.

MDave ZEQ2-lite Ninja View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Make sure you have the latest drivers installed, and windows is up to date. If you're using an ATI graphics card, make sure you don't have anything funny going on in your OpenGL settings.

Test OpenArena out, it uses the same engine and it's available for free. See if you get the same issues there. If you do, it's probably one of the issues above.

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Close msn, dowloads, "emule", yahoo...

And run it in a low quality, if I run it in hyper HQ it lags me too Rolling Eyes

mel "I'll Mop Your Face!" View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, September 30, 2009

arni13 wrote : Hello,

I really need help because I've downloaded the game and that works fine but, when I open the file its starting to HEAVY lagging inside the game, I Got a video about it. its into the chat here, well watch it and tell me what's the problem? I'm not lagging in World of warcraft either call of duty. so why should I lagg in this game? ain't that big? s: so please help me.

hey are you hadii from youtube, if so welcome, I'm the guy you asked questions to. try changing your resolution, it worked for me

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]