Content

Bug

Anoxable View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, October 02, 2011

I don't know if there is thread abou this(if there is sorry),but this happend to me few times.Over all words,there was black line.

Hogeta View user's profile Send private message

Epic wrote : I don't know if there is thread abou this(if there is sorry),but this happend to me few times.Over all words,there was black line.

Revision number?

If higher than 1536, it's supposed to be happening

Hogeta wrote :

Epic wrote : I don't know if there is thread abou this(if there is sorry),but this happend to me few times.Over all words,there was black line.

Revision number?

If higher than 1536, it's supposed to be happening

Nah,its 1536,it happend almost to everyone on server :/

Hogeta View user's profile Send private message

Hmmm... This one's hard.

Maybe someone in the server's using a revision higher?

Hogeta wrote : Hmmm... This one's hard.

Maybe someone in the server's using a revision higher?

Yeah,maybe that's the problem(there are many guys using addons and stuff,so maybe someone had latest revision) thanks:D

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote : Definitely a shader/missing texture issue, but I have no idea why it would be occurring. This is completely controlled client-side so unless the texture file for the bitmap font simply could not be read at load-time (file in use already), it makes little sense.

Not only that, but the actual color background of the bars for the hud are just simple fill operations of a color of choice. I believe this may use a variation of the "white" identity shader though which could explain the whole mess if one of your .shader files is failing to load entirely OR in conflict with another one.

Reply with quote Monday, October 03, 2011

Domitjen wrote :

Zeth wrote : Definitely a shader/missing texture issue, but I have no idea why it would be occurring. This is completely controlled client-side so unless the texture file for the bitmap font simply could not be read at load-time (file in use already), it makes little sense.

Not only that, but the actual color background of the bars for the hud are just simple fill operations of a color of choice. I believe this may use a variation of the "white" identity shader though which could explain the whole mess if one of your .shader files is failing to load entirely OR in conflict with another one.

thanks Domi

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

You should thank Brad instead, I asked the same exact question few months ago, that was his answer:p

Well Brad if you ever read this post:Thank you Smile

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]