<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >>

3D modeling representation / information

Raging-Blast View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Raging-Blast View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, October 15, 2011

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I've been modelling for a year now, so happy first anniversary.

Also, there's this guy named Lenox47 on moddb from France who is trying to create a Crash Bandicoot returns mod. I wanted to send him my models, but he said the team was full. A week later, the project was postponed Laughing Laughing .

http://www.moddb.com/members/jayreezy

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

JayREEZY wrote : I've been modelling for a year now, so happy first anniversary.

Also, there's this guy named Lenox47 on moddb from France who is trying to create a Crash Bandicoot returns mod. I wanted to send him my models, but he said the team was full. A week later, the project was postponed :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: .

http://www.moddb.com/members/jayreezy

Pretty good work. But are those Dragon Ball Z models edits or built from scratch? I ask this because I haven't seen a Zarbon yet, maybe it's from the SVN?

No, it isn't SVN. It's Vegeta's legs and body armor. The head is from Goku (I'm contemplating modelling it from scratch). The hair and cape by me. I rarely make Dragon Ball Z models from scratch, mainly because I can't get my blueprints on the computer, and it takes FOREVER Confused .

TRL View user's profile Send private message

It's always hard the first couple of times.

Have you checked out my teamviewer videos yet?

JayREEZY wrote : No, it isn't SVN. It's Vegeta's legs and body armor. The head is from Goku (I'm contemplating modelling it from scratch). The hair and cape by me. I rarely make Dragon Ball Z models from scratch, mainly because I can't get my blueprints on the computer Confused .

Well, good work nonetheless. Now TRL can know that you are not incompetent. However, I have a more positive attitude about him that I used to since he started those modelling sessions. Makes him seem like he really is interested in improving others by going into more detail than he would on the forums. Smile

EDIT: Oh, hey TRL! I was just talking about you. Laughing

Linkxp500 wrote : Well, good work nonetheless. Now TRL can know that you are not incompetent. However, I have a more positive attitude about him that I used to since he started those modelling sessions. Makes him seem like he really is interested in improving others by going into more detail than he would on the forums. Smile

I know he is trying to improve people, and he's a great man just for that Very Happy . I'm angry at him for stimulating my modelling richard too much, when I know I have schoolwork. I'm sorry, my passion for modelling makes me very defensive when I cannot find the time to expand ZEQ2-Lite from scratch. I really have big ideas for this game.

Oh, and teamviewer keeps asking me to type my friend computer's IP address Confused . I am confused.

EDIT: I figured it out Laughing .

JayREEZY wrote :

Linkxp500 wrote : Well, good work nonetheless. Now TRL can know that you are not incompetent. However, I have a more positive attitude about him that I used to since he started those modelling sessions. Makes him seem like he really is interested in improving others by going into more detail than he would on the forums. Smile

I know he is trying to improve people, and he's a great man just for that Very Happy . I'm angry at him for stimulating my modelling richard too much, when I know I have schoolwork. I'm sorry, my passion for modelling makes me very defensive when I cannot find the time to expand ZEQ2-Lite. I really have big ideas for this game.

I've got problems preventing me from doing my schoolwork, too. But you just gotta think ahead and gotta know when you've got plenty of time to impress him (or implement your own ideas).

Just so you know, I've got an addiction to

It's given me plenty of trouble, but I can't restrain myself. Razz

Well the only reason that anyone would have a negative view of me, is either if they got a deserved bashing from me or if they believe the negating nonsense Zeth is spewing out every time I say some a bit to strict to his liking. It's a fail on his part to realize that it's all for the greater good. So him undermining me is actually counterproductive.

But anyway, watch those tutorials! The people who it was primarily intended (that whole new posse of addon teams) for seem to be missing out on it.

How did you move your post like that? Shocked I guess you deleted and pasted it.

I should probably download 3ds max now huh? Laughing

Yes.

Sincerely, Namek with moustache.

TRL wrote : Yes.

Sincerely, Namek with moustache.

Ha!

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

STOP SPAMMING AND READ THE FIRST POST FOR RULES! can't YOU PEOPLE GET IT ?

najeeb wrote : STOP SPAMMING AND READ THE FIRST POST FOR RULES! can't YOU PEOPLE GET IT ?

Sorry, not used to the rules of this thread yet. Hehehe... Embarassed

Malek View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : STOP SPAMMING AND READ THE FIRST POST FOR RULES! can't YOU PEOPLE GET IT ?

Maybe!

You know, that shining Goku picture makes me think.... That should've been Goku's Buu saga outfit.

With the sparkles?

No. Laughing Laughing I mean the blue gi he's wearing *pictures Super Saiyan 3 in it*.

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote : With the sparkles?

I say sparkles in GT Laughing Laughing I would have watched the whole thing maybe jsut to be entertained

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, October 27, 2011

you people seriously can't leave 1 thread to be proper , if you want to increase you're post count use another thread , it will only result in you're posts getting deleted

Sorrz jeebs Razz

nielsmillikan View user's profile Send private message

I hope my post results in making the number of non-related posts in this topic more than the related posts. Cool

nielsmillikan wrote : I hope my post results in making the number of non-related posts in this topic more than the related posts. Cool

Great success!!

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote :

nielsmillikan wrote : I hope my post results in making the number of non-related posts in this topic more than the related posts. Cool

Great success!!

Laughing Laughing

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]