Content

New Here

wildy View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, October 01, 2009

Hello.. I am new here, and I'm Dragon Ball,Dragon Ball Z,Dragon Ball GT Addict. I downloaded that public stuff, you only have 3 characters, each got 1000 power level. Now I'm curious. On some pictures I saw Super Saiyan Goku,Frieza,Vegeta,Krillin,Gohan etc. So I'm wondering.. How do you get that characters? How do you get that kind of power level? How do can you raise your power level(F button don't work for me :S). Online play, are you guys active on those European servers 1 and 2? Smile

Thanks for the answers ! Smile

MDave ZEQ2-lite Ninja View user's profile Send private message

Welcome and enjoy your stay!

The team members that develop the game have those characters, and are not available for the public yet. Any screenshots or videos you find of them will be from the team.

Make sure you read the guide properly on the site, it tells you to press F + D (power level key and move right key).

Thanks. But what about amazing powers? Those with 61243123 power level are also team made.. or I can have them too?

MDave ZEQ2-lite Ninja View user's profile Send private message

That comes with characters that transform. Which is only in the team build. However, if you want bigger numbers too, then do this:

Go into your ZEQ2Lite folder. Then into the ZEQ2Contents folder. Then players folder. Then open up tierDefault.cfg

Look for the line that says:

powerLevelHudMultiplier 1

and change it to something higher Wink

Thanks. What about Vegeta & co. When will public 2 come out? Razz

Japieja Beard with a Conscious View user's profile Send private message

Read up on the rest of the forumtopics, the questions you asked are already answered somewhere else.

Please use the search option before asking these straightforward kind of questions Wink

Well I read it. someone said 2/3 weeks, and someone sometime till new year.. now.. I would really like to know something more exact.. like saying.. How much eggs will you have for dinner? From 3 to 8..

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]