Content

3D Software

NabaKonvecit View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have the adobe Photoshop but I don't have the 3ds studio max can you post a link for it and milk shape I succ in it *laughing out loud* *intense laughter*

Forza Gerlacious View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, December 10, 2009

nabako wrote : I have the adobe Photoshop but I don't have the 3ds studio max can you post a link for it and milk shape I succ in it *laughing out loud* *intense laughter*

It is not allowed to post such links here. Illegal.

Reply with quote Friday, December 11, 2009

so what is it illegal to make characters for ZEQ 2 lite with 3ds max studio no one said anything about links are illegal to be posted in the forums so keep that opinion for you're self FORZA

Forza Gerlacious View user's profile Send private message

nabako wrote : so what is it illegal to make characters for ZEQ 2 lite with 3ds max studio no one said anything about links are illegal to be posted in the forums so keep that opinion for you're self FORZA

Posting links is of course allowed, but links to illegal software are not allowed. Never said it was illegal to make models! Just try to find the program yourself.

nielsmillikan View user's profile Send private message

are you crazy nabako?

Posting the links you need is illegal everywhere since they themselves are illegal.

Mjuksel Your Past View user's profile Send private message

this is not illegal, just post a link for the trial Smile

http://USA.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/index?siteID=123112&id=13567410

Alex Al Knows View user's profile Send private message

I'm assuming nebako is completely unaware of how professional software actually costs money the majority of the time and how the "free" versions of said professional software which people link him to are actually illegally copied and hacked versions.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

so what is it illegal to make characters for ZEQ 2 lite with 3ds max studio no one said anything about links are illegal to be posted in the forums so keep that opinion for you're self FORZA

Actually, that's specifically in the guidelines for the forums.
Additionally, Forza is a moderator.

Reply with quote Tuesday, December 15, 2009

in that case I won't ask for illegall links wait
forza is a moderator forza if you're a moderator then prove it to me post some pictures about the new Vegeta attacks

TRL View user's profile Send private message

nabako wrote :
forza is a moderator forza if you're a moderator then prove it to me post some pictures about the new Vegeta attacks

ha!

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

nabako wrote : in that case I won't ask for illegall links wait

Hehehehe *laughing out loud*, he's a moderator, why do you doubt it *intense laughter*? (you need wait for the updates like us Razz!!!)

nabako wrote : forza is a moderator forza if you're a moderator then prove it to me post some pictures about the new Vegeta attacks

Seriously? You were told by Zeth, the founder of this project, that Forza is a moderator and yet you're telling Forza to prove it by posting screenshots which anybody could post? Dude, if he needed to prove it then he could just edit your post.

Reply with quote Thursday, December 24, 2009

in that case okay but can he post the original game ZEQII I missed it because I wasn't on always so I would like to take a look in the original ZEQ2

In that case I'm going to go on 3D Realms' forums and ask Brousard for proof he's actually the owner of that company by demanding the 1998 and 2001 builds of Duke Forever because I missed those versions of it so I would like to take a look Rolling Eyes

Malek View user's profile Send private message

If ZEQ2 was postponed , why you don't make it free I wanna play it ?

lloyd, if I get any more sarcastic here the world will explode. okay then, let us play a different tact, shall we? I'll put it in very, very simple terms which any one would be able to comprehend.

ZEQ2 are not done. It are not finished. It are not playable. It are not being made. ZEQ2-Lite it are is being that which is now what made it is being.

Understand? I even borrowed the grammar style from the level of comprehension I'm aiming for here. It's like asking Lamborghini to let you drive that latest concept car they showed off but never went into production as they might as well, what with it not being needed anymore. You know the one, that car which was only half built, no gear box, made with a cut away front end revealing a mock up of the engine. Yeah, because that car would be soooooooooooooooo drivable.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]