Content

1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >>

Dinosaurs and other animals

gigirs50 Protege View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, December 30, 2011

here first shots of this new model that I thought it cannot fail in zeq2lite the T-REx (WIP)

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Hehe not bad. The arms are too lipid for the moment. And the legs need to be bent. The head should be a bit bigger, but I like it's shape.

Too bad there's no way of adding animated models in maps yet. Because I also want to add pink birds to landing map, frogs to Namek and popo and kami to kami's palace.

Maybe Brad could find a way to code this somehow, but I'm afraid it's on the same level of difficulty as coding bots or maybe even worse.

yes I know that trl..I've started now to do this model......

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

very well gigirs Laughing Laughing Wink Wink Very Happy

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

what the heck Holy trash it is beautiful Shocked

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Maybe Brad could find a way to code this somehow, but I'm afraid it's on the same level of difficulty as coding bots or maybe even worse.

Difficulty is the wrong word. If I could procure time and a council of individuals to study, scour, and discuss code design options with me (for proper implementation), we could practically accomplish anything in a short amount of time.

The #zeq2Development IRC channel is trying to reach this goal, but it's not quite established in terms of skilled individuals of this subject area -- especially those that are always around (or idling in the least).

NikhilR View user's profile Send private message

Could it be added as a bot with pathing?

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, December 31, 2011

Zeth wrote :

Difficulty is the wrong word. If I could procure time and a council of individuals to study, scour, and discuss code design options with me (for proper implementation), we could practically accomplish anything in a short amount of time.

The #zeq2Development IRC channel is trying to reach this goal, but it's not quite established in terms of skilled individuals of this subject area -- especially those that are always around (or idling in the least).

Well the fact that you'are saying you couldn't do it alone says a lot. Wink
But I know experienced code men are hard to come by.

new progress

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

Reminds me of Primage carnage.

Reminds me of Primal carnage Razz

Anoxable View user's profile Send private message

Use edit Legendary Very Happy

slammit, again. When I edit my original, seemed like I already posted the first .

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Well the fact that you'are saying you couldn't do it alone says a lot.

Your spurs are failing to strike. I have no problem in creating this feature alone; however, proper programming is about more than just getting results; it's about best design practices. This is something that takes a large amount of divergent thinking and alternate possibilities in order to conclude the best implementation route.

I don't necessarily need technically-experienced programmers. What I need is a group of people with creative ideas and practical design understanding to counter my suggestions (or parts of them) in rational ways.

very good ..no more words... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote :

Well the fact that you'are saying you couldn't do it alone says a lot.

Your spurs are failing to strike. I have no problem in creating this feature alone; however, proper programming is about more than just getting results; it's about best design practices. This is something that takes a large amount of divergent thinking and alternate possibilities in order to conclude the best implementation route.

I don't necessarily need technically-experienced programmers. What I need is a group of people with creative ideas and practical design understanding to counter my suggestions (or parts of them) in rational ways.

Sounds like I need to hop on IRC more often... I can counter every idea of yours if you wish, and offer my own in their place! However, I think my ideas of scrapping the Dragon Ball Z setting for a My Little Pony setting instead would get shot down very swiftly... Razz Wink

More on topic... The model looks pretty fair so far, proportion and shape issues mentioned so far not withstanding, but I'm thinking there needs to be a lot less teeth than that, or your polycount is going to be 80% located in the model's mouth...

Here, take a close look at the top and bottom rows of his teeth in this picture(attached below). It seems the number of teeth is different between the top and bottom(and I'm sure varies from scene to scene), but you can probably average it out to a fairly reasonable number between the two. I counted 13 on his lower jaw on the left side/viewer's right, and about 7 on the same side for the upper teeth. I think I counted about 16 on yours though, both top and bottom, just from what was visible in the side view render...

So in short, my suggestion is to trim the number of teeth down some, and make them wider, and it should look a lot better. Smile

Better Laughing Laughing

Reply with quote Monday, January 02, 2012

It's nice there are wildlifes like adding some Fish, birds, etc..

And Shenku hmm, which episode did that Paozusaurus chased Gohan?

here namekian frog....the model look good now I need to improve the the foot and the body

for the t-rex shenku..yes..it has a lot of teeth and I will change that

nice Very Happy(don't rosicate)

VladUzumaki View user's profile Send private message

whoa super character captain Ginyu Laughing Laughing Laughing

good work keep it up

Captain Ginyu huh *laughing out loud*
SO what later,Bulma?

isn't capitan Ginyu...is only a namekian frog.....for the frog version of capitan Ginyu I will add to a frog a traslator invented by Bulma

gigirs50 wrote : isn't capitan Ginyu...is only a namekian frog.....for the frog version of capitan Ginyu I will add to a frog a traslator invented by Bulma

haha that's could be great

now has an open mouth

1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]